So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

I rarely worry about anything. Life is way too short and so much is just unimportant anyway.

Nothing like facing your own mortality a couple times to put things in perspective.

Weird, nothing is important yet you faced your own mortality and you have a new found perspective?

The ruling is important on many levels and mortality is definitely in the top 5 of why, but since you don't worry...

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

LMAO Hardly, it's a queer law.

That's ridiculous. No matter how much you may dislike or disagree with the ruling, you cannot deny it is of immensely historic. Actually, you probably can, because you're a fucking idiot.

barry was historic too and look how thats turning out.

Not exactly. I'm flat out saying pedophilia is a crime against a victim who either is not old enough to give consent or quite literally doesn't give consent.

Ok. So your problem with Homosexuality is that it's a crime.

No. What? I don't have any problems with homosexuality, you do.

So if the board at the APA took a vote on the question: "Is a child capable of understanding the circumstances relevant to sexual entertainment", and through that vote they 'determined' that 'some children may actually benefit from a loving relationship with a caring adult'... and local, state and federal legislators and law enforcement organizations were lobbied and as a result the 'decision' by the APA vote was used to remove the question of a child's means to consent from all legal consideration of sexual intercourse... and the SCOTUS 'decided' that it is wrong to prevent a child from choosing to enter into a sexual relationship with an adult, then you'd be fine with that?

Oh, if we lived in an alternate reality how would I feel? We don't, I don't know of any reputable agency/group/association that views homosexuality as a mental illness (let alone a crime, you dingbat). Get over it, gay marriage is legal in the United States.

you cannot be this stupid?

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed homosexuality as a mental disorder from the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Of Mental Disorders (DSM-II).

The DSM-II listed homosexuality as an abnormal behavior under section "302. Sexual Deviations." It was the first deviation listed.

After much political pressure, a committee of the APA met behind closed doors in 1973 and voted to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the DSM-II. Opponents of this effort were given 15 minutes to protest this change, according to Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, in Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth. Satinover writes that after this vote was taken, the decision was to be voted on by the entire APA membership. The National Gay Task Force purchased the APA's mailing list and sent out a letter to the APA members urging them to vote to remove homosexuality as a disorder. No APA member was informed that the mailing had been funded by this homosexual activist group.

According to Satinover, "How much the 1973 APA decision was motivated by politics is only becoming clear even now. While attending a conference in England in 1994, I met a man who told me an account that he had told no one else. He had been in the gay life for years but had left the lifestyle. He recounted how after the 1973 APA decision, he and his lover, along with a certain very highly placed officer of the APA Board of Trustees and his lover, all sat around the officer's apartment celebrating their victory. For among the gay activists placed high in the APA who maneuvered to ensure a victory was this man-suborning from the top what was presented to both the membership and the public as a disinterested search for truth."

Homosexuality and Psychiatry -WARNING Homosexuality is VERY ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR

The DSM-II listed homosexuality as an abnormal behavior under section "302. Sexual Deviations." It was the first deviation listed.

After much political pressure, a committee of the APA met behind closed doors in 1973 and voted to remove homosexuality as a mental disorder from the DSM-II. Opponents of this effort were given 15 minutes to protest this change, according to Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, in Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth. Satinover writes that after this vote was taken, the decision was to be voted on by the entire APA membership. The National Gay Task Force purchased the APA's mailing list and sent out a letter to the APA members urging them to vote to remove homosexuality as a disorder. No APA member was informed that the mailing had been funded by this homosexual activist group.

According to Satinover, "How much the 1973 APA decision was motivated by politics is only becoming clear even now. While attending a conference in England in 1994, I met a man who told me an account that he had told no one else. He had been in the gay life for years but had left the lifestyle. He recounted how after the 1973 APA decision, he and his lover, along with a certain very highly placed officer of the APA Board of Trustees and his lover, all sat around the officer's apartment celebrating their victory. For among the gay activists placed high in the APA who maneuvered to ensure a victory was this man-suborning from the top what was presented to both the membership and the public as a disinterested search for truth."

The only reason is was ever in there was because of religion and homophobia. It never should have been, it is not a disease nor a mental illness.

I rarely worry about anything. Life is way too short and so much is just unimportant anyway.

Nothing like facing your own mortality a couple times to put things in perspective.

Weird, nothing is important yet you faced your own mortality and you have a new found perspective?

The ruling is important on many levels and mortality is definitely in the top 5 of why, but since you don't worry...

Are you really that upset over my refusal to debate with you because you resort to insults that you couldn't comprehend what I said?

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?
No one is threatened you idiot Millennial.

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
Why don't you write a letter to God and tell him that you're SOOOO fucking happy that the faggots have bastardize Christian marriage?

I mean that's what is all about isn't it?

Fags could have had all the same legal rights as Christian marriages, but they didn't want that, because it wasn't about being *MARRIED*, it's about SHITTING ON CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE.

Ya, we know... and we also know that it's the DEVIL making all these sick, deviant perverts do it. Hell is going to have lots of fuel for the fire.... LMFAO!

Dumbass fucking homos.

do you get all your "facts" from zero scientifically credible sources?

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
When attempting to insult someone, it helps if you know the definitions of the
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Have you ever heard the saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubts?

If that makes you feel better, it doesn't really matter what your opinion is though, gay marriage is a thing and it's legal.

Yet Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

For you it may be but who cares what you think? It really doesn't matter, gay men and women will continue to get married and they don't give a shit about you.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

If that makes you feel better, it doesn't really matter what your opinion is though, gay marriage is a thing and it's legal.

For you it may be but who cares what you think? It really doesn't matter, gay men and women will continue to get married and they don't give a shit about you.

Not anymore.

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

Keep telling yourself that.

Give it up, loser...

Forum List

Back