So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

Yes...gays only have equal rights...they would have special rights if they had, for example, tax-exempt status.

Can you go to a gym and shower with your spouse? I can't.
that'S because you and Jack Daniels can't drive.

Nice deflection. I guess I had a point. Gays have more rights then hetros
false on both there are gyms that you and your wife can go to .
besides you've showered with more gay men then you will admit to.

And bakers that will bake your gay wedding cake.
I'm not gay and neither is cake ...

All wedding cakes are gay...

if that's true than all cakes are gay.
think about that next time you eat a Twinkie..

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
Why don't you write a letter to God and tell him that you're SOOOO fucking happy that the faggots have bastardize Christian marriage?

I mean that's what is all about isn't it?

Fags could have had all the same legal rights as Christian marriages, but they didn't want that, because it wasn't about being *MARRIED*, it's about SHITTING ON CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE.

Ya, we know... and we also know that it's the DEVIL making all these sick, deviant perverts do it. Hell is going to have lots of fuel for the fire.... LMFAO!

Dumbass fucking homos.
Which god would that be that takes letters from people?

Ahhhh, no answer from you or PMH

How cute

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
Why don't you write a letter to God and tell him that you're SOOOO fucking happy that the faggots have bastardize Christian marriage?

I mean that's what is all about isn't it?

Fags could have had all the same legal rights as Christian marriages, but they didn't want that, because it wasn't about being *MARRIED*, it's about SHITTING ON CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE.

Ya, we know... and we also know that it's the DEVIL making all these sick, deviant perverts do it. Hell is going to have lots of fuel for the fire.... LMFAO!

Dumbass fucking homos.
Which god would that be that takes letters from people?
santa clause?

Ahhhh, no answer from you or PMH

How cute
false plenty of answers, just not the ones you want to hear.

Joe will marry Jack...his fishing buddy....so Jack will be covered by Joe's health insurance, which otherwise would have cost a Jack his life savings for extensive cancer treatment. When Jack is out of danger, they'll divorce...with no semen spilled...and plenty of fishing left to be done....
Yep...just like straight marriages of convenience.
That's a shade more than convenience..it's a windfall deal that didn't exist before...unintended consequences of dumb decisions on the slouch toward Gommorah...

Joe will marry Jack...his fishing buddy....so Jack will be covered by Joe's health insurance, which otherwise would have cost a Jack his life savings for extensive cancer treatment. When Jack is out of danger, they'll divorce...with no semen spilled...and plenty of fishing left to be done....
That's a shade more than convenience..it's a windfall deal that didn't exist before...unintended consequences of dumb decisions on the slouch toward Gommorah...

How is it more of a "windfall deal" than straight marriages of convenience?

Because it's men conniving with men.

Don't forget canoodling.

Baking a cake is not faith...
Correct.

It's commerce, subject to government regulation, as authorized by the Constitution.

Not quite true. Technically and originally, the clause was ofter referred to as the “Interstate Commerce Clause” because it was intended to regulate commerce among (between ) the various states. Here is what the Constitution says.

“To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes..”

Sadly the Supreme Court has redefined the plain language of the Constitution to include the Governmen'ts ability to regulate not only interstate commerce, which is the flow of goods between the states, but anything that effects interstate commerce. The Court has even regulated that which is purely intrastate commerce under the insane theory that those who grow thing for use within their state affect interstate commerce because their customers could have purchased the product from an out-of-state source instead. The most laughable decision was when the Court used the Interstate Commerce Clause against two women who grew marijuana in California for their own personal use. Not only was there no interstate commerce, there was no commerce of any kind! However, the Court ruled that the woman could have purchased their marijuana out of state which somehow affected interstate commerce. The Supreme Court failed to not that such purchases would have been illegal.

The word “Supreme” in the United States Supreme Court obviously refers to power and not to intelligence, common sense or morality.

I rarely worry about anything. Life is way too short and so much is just unimportant anyway.

Nothing like facing your own mortality a couple times to put things in perspective.

Weird, nothing is important yet you faced your own mortality and you have a new found perspective?

The ruling is important on many levels and mortality is definitely in the top 5 of why, but since you don't worry...

Are you really that upset over my refusal to debate with you because you resort to insults that you couldn't comprehend what I said?

I could careless if you debate or not, you're a little bit too full of yourself...

So men are more conniving together than men and women? Misogyny too...how surprising.

They had equal rights. Now they have special, accelerated rights.
bullshit !
Yes...gays only have equal rights...they would have special rights if they had, for example, tax-exempt status.

I have a home and can afford our own showers, etc.

And anyone canoodling in a public shower will find themselves on the wrong side of the law regardless of gender or orientation.

Baking a cake is not faith...
Correct.

It's commerce, subject to government regulation, as authorized by the Constitution.

Not quite true. Technically and originally, the clause was ofter referred to as the “Interstate Commerce Clause” because it was intended to regulate commerce among (between ) the various states. Here is what the Constitution says.

“To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes..”

Sadly the Supreme Court has redefined the plain language of the Constitution to include the Governmen'ts ability to regulate not only interstate commerce, which is the flow of goods between the states, but anything that effects interstate commerce. The Court has even regulated that which is purely intrastate commerce under the insane theory that those who grow thing for use within their state affect interstate commerce because their customers could have purchased the product from an out-of-state source instead. The most laughable decision was when the Court used the Interstate Commerce Clause against two women who grew marijuana in California for their own personal use. Not only was there no interstate commerce, there was no commerce of any kind! However, the Court ruled that the woman could have purchased their marijuana out of state which somehow affected interstate commerce. The Supreme Court failed to not that such purchases would have been illegal.

The word “Supreme” in the United States Supreme Court obviously refers to power and not to intelligence, common sense or morality.
Incorrect.

It is quite true that government is authorized to regulate commerce, where public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures. See Heart of Atlanta Motel v. US

Indeed, the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, including the Commerce Clause, as interpreted by the Supreme Court, authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI of the Founding Document – the Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, in concert with the original intent of the Framing Generation.

It will never be called marriage by itself It will always be qualified with "same Sex".

Oh, brother.

You and other like-minded conservatives have no idea how ridiculous your are.

It will never be called marriage by itself It will always be qualified with "same Sex".
Perhaps by you and other ridiculous bigots in the tiny minority – but it is now and will forever be just marriage.

Forum List

Back