So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

It's interesting how people try to defend something that is wrong.

Divorce is a sin, so if you have been divorced this is okay?

Do you accept a lie? Or forgive the liar?

Do you condone the thief? Or forgive the thief?

You're confused, but you're confused about many things...

The list can go one and on and on...

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?

Wrong in whose opinion? Yours?

Sin is a man-made concept just like all of the religions throughout history - unless you have actual verifiable proof otherwise?

Whether I forgive a lie or not doesn't change the fact that it was a lie.

As for a thief, there are justifiable reasons for stealing - actual physical survival is a justifiable reason and forgivable. Greed is not a justifiable reason for stealing, imo, but it could be in someone else's opinion.

Btw, Jesus forgave "sins" - if you're a Christian, how are you going to justify not following in your saviour's foot steps?

Wrong in whose opinion? Yours? If it is correct, please show me verifiable proof...

Sin is a man-made concept just like all of the religions throughout history - unless you have actual verifiable proof otherwise? Really? You believe sin is not a spiritual mistake? Wow, it never ceases to amaze how far someone will go to justify wrong. Right and Wrong are man made?

Whether I forgive a lie or not doesn't change the fact that it was a lie. Duh? The difference is you will not believe a liar, but based on your opinion's so far maybe you would...

As for a thief, there are justifiable reasons for stealing - actual physical survival is a justifiable reason and forgivable. Greed is not a justifiable reason for stealing, imo, but it could be in someone else's opinion. You're pretty dense I see, the theft is wrong and BTW there is no justification for it, only forgiveness...

Btw, Jesus forgave "sins" - if you're a Christian, how are you going to justify not following in your saviour's foot steps? Again, you're pretty dense, it's about forgiveness. So what would we be forgiving if these actions are all justifiable? Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could be forgiven of our sins, but you have to accept him as your lord and savior...[/QUOTE]

Wrong in whose opinion? Yours? If it is correct, please show me verifiable proof...

Sin is a man-made concept just like all of the religions throughout history - unless you have actual verifiable proof otherwise? Really? You believe sin is not a spiritual mistake? Wow, it never ceases to amaze how far someone will go to justify wrong. Right and Wrong are man made?

Whether I forgive a lie or not doesn't change the fact that it was a lie. Duh? The difference is you will not believe a liar, but based on your opinion's so far maybe you would...

As for a thief, there are justifiable reasons for stealing - actual physical survival is a justifiable reason and forgivable. Greed is not a justifiable reason for stealing, imo, but it could be in someone else's opinion. You're pretty dense I see, the theft is wrong and BTW there is no justification for it, only forgiveness...

Btw, Jesus forgave "sins" - if you're a Christian, how are you going to justify not following in your saviour's foot steps? Again, you're pretty dense, it's about forgiveness. So what would we be forgiving if these actions are all justifiable? Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could be forgiven of our sins, but you have to accept him as your lord and savior...[/QUOTE]

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
They had that right already. Now they can penalize businesses for withholding endorsement and refusing to participate in creepy sacrilege.
You're as much a liar as your are a ridiculous rightwing loon.

Btw, Jesus forgave "sins" - if you're a Christian, how are you going to justify not following in your saviour's foot steps? Again, you're pretty dense, it's about forgiveness. So what would we be forgiving if these actions are all justifiable? Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could be forgiven of our sins, but you have to accept him as your lord and savior...
[/QUOTE]

Sorry but you are not worth anymore of my time because you cannot defend you're position without insults.

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.
Nonsense.
nonsense

Btw, Jesus forgave "sins" - if you're a Christian, how are you going to justify not following in your saviour's foot steps? Again, you're pretty dense, it's about forgiveness. So what would we be forgiving if these actions are all justifiable? Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice so we could be forgiven of our sins, but you have to accept him as your lord and savior...

Sorry but you are not worth anymore of my time because you cannot defend you're position without insults.[/QUOTE]

Weak...

Run along...

That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?
Everyone except Christians, or people who don't care for homo and/or thug culture.

That is coming.

Everyone except Christians, or people who don't care for homo and/or thug culture.

You can 'not care' for gays all you like. But when you deny them state services or violate PA laws, you'll be called on it. Just like anyone else would.

Eventually, on some bright and glorious day.....all Christians will have a concept of rights that doesn't involve treating someone else like a piece of shit.

No, the argument was that states shouldn't be forced to lose money incentivizing motherless or fatherless marriages to the most important people in marriage as far as states are concerned: children.

Fast forward society 3 or 4 generations with institutionalized fatherless or motherless formative environments for kids. Where do you think this will land us as far as social health? Better or worse situation? After all, formative environments prepare children for the adult world. That world contains BOTH men and women. So it's a handicap. The argument is that gay marriage handicaps children's formative years. And it is a sound and valid argument:

Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

American College of Pediatricians A tragic day for America s children US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No, the argument was that states shouldn't be forced to lose money incentivizing motherless or fatherless marriages to the most important people in marriage as far as states are concerned: children.

And that argument was rejected as meaningless jibber jabber. In 45 of 47 rulings.

Including the one that really counted.

You're merely melting down as we predicted you would, giving us your variants of armeggeddon fantasies and prophesies of doom. Exactly as we told you you would.

The American College of Pediatrics doesn't think so Sklar. Is your ad hominem argument not stronger than their position?

That is coming.

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?

Fast forward society 3 or 4 generations with institutionalized fatherless or motherless formative environments for kids. Where do you think this will land us as far as social health? Better or worse situation? After all, formative environments prepare children for the adult world. That world contains BOTH men and women. So it's a handicap. The argument is that gay marriage handicaps children's formative years. And it is a sound and valid argument:

Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

American College of Pediatricians A tragic day for America s children US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
OMG, it's the Dreaded Prince's Trust again! THAT's an end all to end all's over same sex parental households. LOL

That is coming.

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?
no is the correct answer. faux Christians like our kosher hag, if they read scripture at all, it's only what there shaman tells them to read .

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.
genesis has no basis in fact any descriptions of what was done, who made the rules or anything else is specious speculation
Marriage Existed Before Christianity.

I always find it amusing (and depressing) when people think marriage is originally a religious institution. It’s not.

Concerning the Bible, the New Testament is the only anthology that Christian beliefs, debates, and teachings should be based on since it is the only one that features Christ. The Old Testament, or the Torah, does not apply in any way to Christians. Christ was born circa 4 CE. Christianity was not founded until circa 30 CE. [source] History clearly has evidence of events happening before then.

The following links provide information of marriage occurring before the establishment of the Christian religion:

Without a physical library at my immediate disposal, finding well-documented unbiased sources on the web was a bit difficult, to say the least. I hope that people will not take this as a complete guide on the ancient history of marriage, but as a good starting point. Let us not forget that there were civilizations with their own concepts of marriage that were nowhere near the reach of Christianity.

Marriage Existed Before Christianity. Old School Tendencies

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD.

false.gif

Forum List

Back