So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

Divorce? That's a SIN (one that Jesus actually mentioned). According to the kooks at the Family Research Council, gays marrying will lead to more out of wedlock births. Mind you, they don't explain how that will happen....

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
Joe will marry Jack...his fishing buddy....so Jack will be covered by Joe's health insurance, which otherwise would have cost a Jack his life savings for extensive cancer treatment. When Jack is out of danger, they'll divorce...with no semen spilled...and plenty of fishing left to be done....
Yep...just like straight marriages of convenience.

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.
Who cares about Genesis?

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
When attempting to insult someone, it helps if you know the definitions of the
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?
No one is threatened you idiot Millennial.
No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Have you ever heard the saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubts?
the way I heard it goes like this " better to keep your mouth shut and let people "think" you're an idiot than open it and remove all doubt."

If that makes you feel better, it doesn't really matter what your opinion is though, gay marriage is a thing and it's legal.

Yet Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

For you it may be but who cares what you think? It really doesn't matter, gay men and women will continue to get married and they don't give a shit about you.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
nope not since last Friday it aint.
gee! the world hasn't exploded or anything.

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.
Who cares about Genesis?
hey !they were a great band .
Genesis
Band
Genesis are an English rock band formed in Godalming, Surrey in 1967, with Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Anthony Phillips and Chris Stewart as founding members. The band has had numerous line-ups throughout its history, of which eleven musicians became full time members. Its most recent formation comprised two founding members — keyboardist Tony Banks and bassist/guitarist Mike Rutherford — and drummer/singer Phil Collins, who joined in 1970. Genesis are one of the best selling music artists of all time with 21.5 million certified units sold in the US and approximately 130 million albums worldwide. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2010.

When attempting to insult someone, it helps if you know the definitions of the
That is coming.

That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Have you ever heard the saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubts?
the way I heard it goes like this " better to keep your mouth shut and let people "think" you're an idiot than open it and remove all doubt."

I kind of figured people would get the point that I was alluding to but then I'm an optimist.

Last edited:
How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
I've been divorced for 8 years but I blame the Backstreet Boys.

Not exactly about the Backstreet Boys but the best putdown of the boy bands ever:

They had equal rights. Now they have special, accelerated rights.
bullshit !
Yes...gays only have equal rights...they would have special rights if they had, for example, tax-exempt status.

Can you go to a gym and shower with your spouse? I can't.
that'S because you and Jack Daniels can't drive.

Nice deflection. I guess I had a point. Gays have more rights then hetros

bullshit !
Yes...gays only have equal rights...they would have special rights if they had, for example, tax-exempt status.

Payback is a bitch...

bullshit !

false on both there are gyms that you and your wife can go to .
besides you've showered with more gay men then you will admit to.

bullshit !

false on both there are gyms that you and your wife can go to .
besides you've showered with more gay men then you will admit to.

And bakers that will bake your gay wedding cake.

bullshit !

Payback is a bitch...
popp wonder why he can't take a dump in the women's restroom at the bar.

Cripes, how many threads are there going to be on this?

A whole shitload. Like or hate the ruling, you do realize that this is the most historic piece of Supreme Court jurisprudence in over half a century, right?

LMAO Hardly, it's a queer law.

That's ridiculous. No matter how much you may dislike or disagree with the ruling, you cannot deny it is of immensely historic. Actually, you probably can, because you're a fucking idiot.

barry was historic too and look how thats turning out.
Quite well.

Forum List

Back