So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

How many of you conservatives will be getting divorced?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
It will never be called marriage by itself It will always be qualified with "same Sex".

Nope...here in the U.S. we just have marriage. Not interracial marriage, not straight/gay marriage...just marriage. My license is as good as yours.

Everyone except Christians, or people who don't care for homo and/or thug culture.

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?
no is the correct answer. faux Christians like our kosher hag, if they read scripture at all, it's only what there shaman tells them to read .

It's only worth, to me, is to show the truly ugly side of humans.
Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.

Marriage predates Christianity.

Uhm, so does the book of Genesis numbnutz....

Geeze Louise.

Another incapable of discussion without personal insults and, therefore, not worth wasting my time.

Goodbye.

Translation: got my but kicked hard on that one. Don't want to be outsmarted by Soggy in NOLA

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?
no is the correct answer. faux Christians like our kosher hag, if they read scripture at all, it's only what there shaman tells them to read .

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.

Geeze Louise.

Another incapable of discussion without personal insults and, therefore, not worth wasting my time.

Goodbye.

Translation: got my but kicked hard on that one. Don't want to be outsmarted by Soggy in NOLA

Hardly. I just have no interest in discourse with immature people.

Geeze Louise.

Goodbye.

Sure, that's it we ALL believe you. :rolleyes:

Geeze Louise.

Goodbye.

Believe whatever you like, it doesn't change the truth.

Geeze Louise.

Goodbye.

Believe whatever you like, it doesn't change the truth.

No it certainly doesn't and we all can read how you got your butt kicked. :lmao:

No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
When attempting to insult someone, it helps if you know the definitions of the
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?
No one is threatened you idiot Millennial.
No, our argument is that assholes will use the bad law to force us to participate in disgusting homosexual rites of passage and punish us for our faith.
Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Have you ever heard the saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubts?
Have you heard the saying 'It is the internets'? If you don't want to be confused with a Millennial stop talking like one.

When attempting to insult someone, it helps if you know the definitions of the
That is coming.

That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Have you ever heard the saying that it's better to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubts?
Have you heard the saying 'It is the internets'? If you don't want to be confused with a Millennial stop talking like one.

I'll be sure to tell my "Millenials" that next year - they'll enjoy the laugh.

Baking a cake is not faith...
Correct.

It's commerce, subject to government regulation, as authorized by the Constitution.

Not quite true. Technically and originally, the clause was ofter referred to as the “Interstate Commerce Clause” because it was intended to regulate commerce among (between ) the various states. Here is what the Constitution says.

“To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes..”

Sadly the Supreme Court has redefined the plain language of the Constitution to include the Governmen'ts ability to regulate not only interstate commerce, which is the flow of goods between the states, but anything that effects interstate commerce. The Court has even regulated that which is purely intrastate commerce under the insane theory that those who grow thing for use within their state affect interstate commerce because their customers could have purchased the product from an out-of-state source instead. The most laughable decision was when the Court used the Interstate Commerce Clause against two women who grew marijuana in California for their own personal use. Not only was there no interstate commerce, there was no commerce of any kind! However, the Court ruled that the woman could have purchased their marijuana out of state which somehow affected interstate commerce. The Supreme Court failed to not that such purchases would have been illegal.

The word “Supreme” in the United States Supreme Court obviously refers to power and not to intelligence, common sense or morality.
what is your definition of morality?

I mean, that's your argument, isn't it? That same sex marriage is going to destroy 'traditional' man/woman marriage?

How many of you expect your own marriages to be destroyed by this court decision?
It will never be called marriage by itself It will always be qualified with "same Sex".
wrong that will last about as long as phrases like afro American, where's the beef,girlfriend etc.

Geeze Louise.

Goodbye.

who's we?

That is coming.

That is coming.

I was born in 1967.

Please do. They aren't learning anything from public schools.

I was born in 1967.

The ones that choose to learn are learning.

Now conservatives can divorce their 'beards' and marry who they actually want. ;)

Nice deflection. I guess I had a point. Gays have more rights then hetros
false on both there are gyms that you and your wife can go to .
besides you've showered with more gay men then you will admit to.

And bakers that will bake your gay wedding cake.
I'm not gay and neither is cake ...
All wedding cakes are gay...
if that's true than all cakes are gay.
think about that next time you eat a Twinkie..

I think Twinkies are pretty happy. ;)

I was born in 1967.

Yes learning that keeping score in sports is bad. And that they are all 'special'. And that half the world is gay. And anyone who does not agree with their point of view is 'bullying' them. And a dozen other messed up ideas. God help their kids.

I was born in 1967.

Yes learning that keeping score in sports is bad. And that they are all 'special'. And that half the world is gay. And anyone who does not agree with their point of view is 'bullying' them. And a dozen other messed up ideas. God help their kids.

I have no clue what school you're talking about. Ours teaches the usual subjects - math, science, history, English. Plus several elective courses and the usual state required to graduate courses.

Forum List

Back