So now that same sex marriage is a legal right...

Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

What is coming eventually is actual equal rights for everyone.

Why are you threatened by that?
Everyone except Christians, or people who don't care for homo and/or thug culture.

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?
no is the correct answer. faux Christians like our kosher hag, if they read scripture at all, it's only what there shaman tells them to read .

It's only worth, to me, is to show the truly ugly side of humans.
Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.

Marriage predates Christianity.

That is coming.

Everyone except Christians, or people who don't care for homo and/or thug culture.

You still have the right to believe whatever archaic ideas that you choose - you just won't be able to impose them upon everyone else and, no matter how hard you try to claim it, that does not make you and your cult victims of anything.

"Thug culture" was perfected by religious factions or do you not know the history of your chosen religion?
no is the correct answer. faux Christians like our kosher hag, if they read scripture at all, it's only what there shaman tells them to read .

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD. What business does the SCOTUS have involved in this? You have no constitutionally defined right to get married.

More activist bullshit, that is all this is. SO, what are the gays going to cry about now? Oh, I know, they'll demand a right to church weddings.. well, Christian church weddings, they won't dare pull this shit on the Muslims.

Uhm, so does the book of Genesis numbnutz....

Geeze Louise.

Lighten up pup, you have rights too. No one can force you to attend or participate in a gay wedding. They simply now have the same right as we do--the right to be married and miserable.
That is coming.

If that's true then it's a shame because religious texts are great for gathering insight about the uglier side of human nature.

That is coming.

If that's true then it's a shame because religious texts are great for gathering insight about the uglier side of human nature.

So does liberal/progressive ideology....

Geeze Louise.

Another incapable of discussion without personal insults and, therefore, not worth wasting my time.

Goodbye.

Marriage is defined in Genesis as one man ands one woman.. PERIOD.

false.gif
oh shit! I actually agree with you.

That some people do realize that provided it isn't hurting anyone else then there is no logical reason to deny others equal rights is the uglier side of human nature?

That some people do realize that provided it isn't hurting anyone else then there is no logical reason to deny others equal rights is the uglier side of human nature?

Its wrapped up with the common conservative conception of freedom: the ability to treat someone else like a piece of shit.

Ergo, if you're not abusing somebody....you don't have freedom.

Geeze Louise.
false! genesis and all the other books in the bible were written long after in some cases thousand of years after the events depicted in them happened. and marriage predates al of them.
another so called Christians who doesn't know shit about the history of what they profess to believe !'

false.gif

Would that be because that is what it says? ;)
Don't worry,

false.gif

I rarely worry about anything. Life is way too short and so much is just unimportant anyway.

Nothing like facing your own mortality a couple times to put things in perspective.

false.gif

Don't worry,

false.gif

I rarely worry about anything. Life is way too short and so much is just unimportant anyway.

Nothing like facing your own mortality a couple times to put things in perspective.
you too? danced with the reaper twice .

false.gif

Don't worry,

false.gif

you too? danced with the reaper twice .

Yep, among other experiences that make me view the world a bit differently than some.

They had equal rights. Now they have special, accelerated rights.

And those would be what exactly?

I believe koshergirl is referring to the fact that lesbians are better clitoral experts than straight men. Hence, they get to go to the front of the line for their "turn."

Perhaps lesbians should teach classes on it and share their inside information. My husband would definitely take the class and I wouldn't complain about the expense. ;)

Perhaps lesbians should teach classes on it and share their inside information. My husband would definitely take the class and I wouldn't complain about the expense. ;)

See, it's happening! The liberals are trying to spread gay propaganda and convert everyone to teh gehyness!

Forum List

Back