So Let's Get This Shit Straight.

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.

You know, I've seen you post this a couple of times now and I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. You're a moron of the nth degree.

I'm a SAHM and we are FAR from rich. Know how we get by on one income? We live within our means, we cut back, we never went on vacations, we budgeted, we did without. In other words, we worked for it.

So fuck you and your 'only the wealthy' meme. It's old and tired and a lie.

The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I posted this on another thread, but will repost here. I was also a stay at home mom and my husband was an NCO in the Air Force. We were far from wealthy, but responsible enough to live within our means. A person does not need to be weathly to raise their own children. If you want to work and pay daycare for all your kids, it would help if you were wealthy. Of course, many welfare moms never worked a day in their life and they don't get criticized.

This attack on Ann Romney is designed to encourage resentment. There are millions of women out there who probably never held a paying job, but if they had children then you can hardly say they never worked a day in their life!

I heard Ann talking about how she had the opportunity to talk to many women across the country this last year while she accompanied her husband on the campaign trail. She had the nerve to tell the reporter that most women she talked to were concerned about the economy and unemployment. That's right, whether they are the bread winners or not, they worry about whether their families will have a roof over their head and food on the table. They worry about the debt being created that their children and grandchildren will also have to deal with. Can you imagine the nerve of Ann saying that women are more concerned about the future of their family and country than they are about getting free birth control? It's an outrage, I tell ya. And the left isn't going to stand for this.

They know that if millions of women out there identify with Ann, not just for choosing to be a stay at home mom, but for having serious concerns about the real issues facing our country, then it doesn't bode well for the left. They can't have people actually liking this woman. They had to intervene and try to turn people against Ann and they used the one thing that they know has worked well in the past- class envy.

It's disgusting and makes them look petty and desperate.
I agree cheap thrills. Until my children were of age, I stayed home. That meant sewing, cooking, do-it-yourself everything, driving a used car for another 15 years, never having new carpets. If I had to do it again, the only thing I would do different would be to home school my children. Their last 4 years of school were brainwashing sets that set them against family values. I never saw it coming until it was too late.

The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?

The right didnt attack her, one person mentioned her and was trying to explain how out of touch Romney is by using his rich wife for ideas on how the average woman is thinking.

She was right, Mrs. Romney never worked a day in her life. I would say a middle class woman who has a job and raises her kids is the one who works not the wife of a multi millionaire. Being a mother is hard, being one who is a millionaire is easier. Period.

A multi millionaire who grew up rich who never actually had a job and had all kinds of help raising her kids really is out of touch with the average woman. I am not saying there is anything wrong with being the wife of a rich guy but they have no idea what its like to work.

The right didnt attack her, one person mentioned her and was trying to explain how out of touch Romney is by using his rich wife for ideas on how the average woman is thinking.

She was right, Mrs. Romney never worked a day in her life. I would say a middle class woman who has a job and raises her kids is the one who works not the wife of a multi millionaire. Being a mother is hard, being one who is a millionaire is easier. Period.

A multi millionaire who grew up rich who never actually had a job and had all kinds of help raising her kids really is out of touch with the average woman. I am not saying there is anything wrong with being the wife of a rich guy but they have no idea what its like to work.

What a completely out of touch and empty analysis this is. I hope that you know nothing of Mrs. Romney. That just makes you an ignorant blow hard. If you do know something about her story, you're an empty and cruel, judgmental idiot.

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.
I make about 50K a year. My wife is a stay-at-home mom.

So, it looks like you're fulla shit.

There weren't high fives all around. So shut up.
liberals-yeah-liberals-are-like-that-political-poster-1280929332.jpg

You know what is ironic? Here these feminists, Democrats and the left try so hard to give this image they want equality for women, to have as much say in a marriage, and yet here when Romney is saying how he asks his wife for advice, THEY ATTACK HIM and Ann?? Hypocricy anyone?? Oh, and btw...check out the latest hate tweets about Ann Romney from the lefties who "champion" women's rights:

You know what is ironic? Here these feminists, Democrats and the left try so hard to give this image they want equality for women, to have as much say in a marriage, and yet here when Romney is saying how he asks his wife for advice, THEY ATTACK HIM and Ann?? Hypocricy anyone?? Oh, and btw...check out the latest hate tweets about Ann Romney from the lefties who "champion" women's rights:

New Tone alert: Libs attack Ann Romney as ‘****,’ ‘bitch,’ ‘whore’ | Twitchy

Don't ever tell me lefties are for women's rights, all they are for is fearmongering women in hopes of scaring them to vote Democrat. So the next question is, when will the left start attacking the Romney's children like they did to Sarah Palin's children????

luddly.neddite squawked like a parrot:

If I wanted to hear from a parrot, I would go to a pet shop. How about trying to learn to think for yourself instead of reading leftist-Democrat talking points. Geez, no wonder leftists are so in favor of government taking care of them from craddle to grave, they are too dumb to survive on their own. Romney's are clueless?? Well, at least unlike Barack Obama, Mitt has had a real job in his life and his wife isn't taking multiple million dollar plus vacations at tax payers expense like Moochelle.

The left supports a woman's right to choose...as long as she chooses abortion (as Sarah Palin was criticized for not choosing) and a career (as Ann Romney is criticized for not choosing).

If women make any other choice besides the left-endorsed one, they are to be attacked.

Your retired military and you only make 50k, what a fat ass slacker. Your retirement should be a minimum of 20K. 20 years of military experience and all you can get is a 30K per year job? Damn.

Your retired military and you only make 50k, what a fat ass slacker. Your retirement should be a minimum of 20K. 20 years of military experience and all you can get is a 30K per year job? Damn.
My retirement is $12K -- I retired as an E-6.

My job is one I enjoy immensely, has great benefits, and allows me to live in the county where I grew up, where I can take care of my elderly parents.

And the best part of all?

I'm not a racist coward like you.

Are you saying, you moron, that all stay at home mothers are members of wealthy families? Could even you be that addled by hyper-partisanship?

Nonsense. My mother was a stay at home mom and we were hardly wealthy. It's called prioritizing and sacrifice.

See, if you care more about material things and toys than you do about your children, then you are focused on the wrong things.

I posted this on another thread, but will repost here. I was also a stay at home mom and my husband was an NCO in the Air Force. We were far from wealthy, but responsible enough to live within our means. A person does not need to be weathly to raise their own children. If you want to work and pay daycare for all your kids, it would help if you were wealthy. Of course, many welfare moms never worked a day in their life and they don't get criticized.

This attack on Ann Romney is designed to encourage resentment. There are millions of women out there who probably never held a paying job, but if they had children then you can hardly say they never worked a day in their life!

I heard Ann talking about how she had the opportunity to talk to many women across the country this last year while she accompanied her husband on the campaign trail. She had the nerve to tell the reporter that most women she talked to were concerned about the economy and unemployment. That's right, whether they are the bread winners or not, they worry about whether their families will have a roof over their head and food on the table. They worry about the debt being created that their children and grandchildren will also have to deal with. Can you imagine the nerve of Ann saying that women are more concerned about the future of their family and country than they are about getting free birth control? It's an outrage, I tell ya. And the left isn't going to stand for this.

They know that if millions of women out there identify with Ann, not just for choosing to be a stay at home mom, but for having serious concerns about the real issues facing our country, then it doesn't bode well for the left. They can't have people actually liking this woman. They had to intervene and try to turn people against Ann and they used the one thing that they know has worked well in the past- class envy.

It's disgusting and makes them look petty and desperate.

You are right. Somehow the left wants to believe that women these days are most concerned with receiving free contraception, as if that's all women really want to talk about when they get together to meet around the dining table, over issues like gas prices and a stagnant economy. YET, they want you to also buy into this "it's the Republicans that are out of touch" with what matters most to voters. Who is really buying into that, with these "contrived" liberal off-topic distractions?

Last edited:

Nonsense. My mother was a stay at home mom and we were hardly wealthy. It's called prioritizing and sacrifice.

See, if you care more about material things and toys than you do about your children, then you are focused on the wrong things.

The way liberals run our Government, do you honestly think they know anything about budgeting, having to sacrifice, or taking on some personal responsibility? It's the antithesis of any Big Government political platform.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back