So Let's Get This Shit Straight.

Next thing you know they will be making fun of her weight, vacations she takes, dresses she wears, programs she endorses......:doubt:

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.
Just when ya thought this skidmark couldn't get any more puny.... :doubt:

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.

the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world.

how many politicians have?......

just as silly as you look thinking the Democrats are any better....

you get a clue Dudley.....they work for us....not the other way around....you would do well to remember that.....

Last edited:
The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?
Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Since when did one person become "the left"? In fact Dailykos a extreme left website came out with an article that attacking Mrs Romney was wrong and stupid
Do you like strawmans?
So come bakc when you have a clue IE never
I

Wanna bet?

As usual, you're wrong.

My sister and brother in law decided when they had their first child that she would be a stay at home mom. They are not and were not rich. He was a Boilermaker and spent much time on the road, but they made it through.

She was a degreed registered nurse and ran a day care in their home.

They certainly did not live a life of opulence, but really, who does? The result of your life is the result of your choices. Not the result of the choices made by someone else.

Envy and greed are brothers and they work to create the Liberal mind set.

The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?

You know what is ironic? Here these feminists, Democrats and the left try so hard to give this image they want equality for women, to have as much say in a marriage, and yet here when Romney is saying how he asks his wife for advice, THEY ATTACK HIM and Ann?? Hypocricy anyone?? Oh, and btw...check out the latest hate tweets about Ann Romney from the lefties who "champion" women's rights:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know what is ironic? Here these feminists, Democrats and the left try so hard to give this image they want equality for women, to have as much say in a marriage, and yet here when Romney is saying how he asks his wife for advice, THEY ATTACK HIM and Ann?? Hypocricy anyone?? Oh, and btw...check out the latest hate tweets about Ann Romney from the lefties who "champion" women's rights:

New Tone alert: Libs attack Ann Romney as ‘****,’ ‘bitch,’ ‘whore’ | Twitchy

Don't ever tell me lefties are for women's rights, all they are for is fearmongering women in hopes of scaring them to vote Democrat. So the next question is, when will the left start attacking the Romney's children like they did to Sarah Palin's children????

luddly.neddite squawked like a parrot:

If I wanted to hear from a parrot, I would go to a pet shop. How about trying to learn to think for yourself instead of reading leftist-Democrat talking points. Geez, no wonder leftists are so in favor of government taking care of them from craddle to grave, they are too dumb to survive on their own. Romney's are clueless?? Well, at least unlike Barack Obama, Mitt has had a real job in his life and his wife isn't taking multiple million dollar plus vacations at tax payers expense like Moochelle.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Tone alert: Libs attack Ann Romney as ‘****,’ ‘bitch,’ ‘whore’ | Twitchy

Don't ever tell me lefties are for women's rights, all they are for is fearmongering women in hopes of scaring them to vote Democrat. So the next question is, when will the left start attacking the Romney's children like they did to Sarah Palin's children????

luddly.neddite squawked like a parrot:

If I wanted to hear from a parrot, I would go to a pet shop. How about trying to learn to think for yourself instead of reading leftist-Democrat talking points. Geez, no wonder leftists are so in favor of government taking care of them from craddle to grave, they are too dumb to survive on their own. Romney's are clueless?? Well, at least unlike Barack Obama, Mitt has had a real job in his life and his wife isn't taking multiple million dollar plus vacations at tax payers expense like Moochelle.
It was somewhat pathetic, imho.

Forum List

Back