Any Way You Look At It, Israel is Justified in Waging War Against Hamas in Gaza

I am unable to find a citation to support the claim
that the USA government paid jews who moved into
Gaza or the Sinai to leave their farming projects and leave the area. The only information I have is the well known fact that the projects were PURCHASED with the idea that the "palestinians" would take them and so benefit.
The US gave the settlers an extra 2 billion dollars for compensation and they destroyed all the green houses.

The Palestinians are the ones who won’t accept a two state solution. Their core belief is “ from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. They are committed to the eradication of the Israelis. Regardless of world opinion, the Palestinians can’t remain in Gaza or the West Bank. Not because the Israelis won’t accept them, but because the Palestinians won’t accept the Israelis.
Gaza is like the Warsaw ghetto.

Israel pulled out of Gaza long ago and has allowed it to govern itself. Claims of apartheid, occupation and oppression are lies. The so-called "Palestinians" in Gaza elected Hamas as the governing party some 20 years ago. Both Hamas, as an organization, and the "Palestinians" who support and vote for Hamas, refuse to recognize Israel as a legitimate state and advocate for both the destruction of the Jewish state and the Jewish people. Hamas and other representatives of these people (e.g., the PLO) have conducted MANY murderous terror attacks in Israel in the past. As of today, Hamas is still firing rockets at innocent Israeli citizens.

Are Hamas terror attacks against Israel the direct and proximate consequence of Israeli policies toward these people? Of course not. That is lunacy. They have Israel out of Gaza and sovereignty over the land people of Gaza. What else do they want? There is no ongoing attacks by Israel against Gaza, just the intermittent attacks in response to Hamas attacks against Israel's civilians - murderous, hateful attacks. Israel has a duty to defend its citizens from such attacks. It is a matter of national security.

So, what exactly prompted Hamas to go on this mass murder spree in Israel? There is only one reason: Hatred for Jews. What we just saw Hamas do is nothing short of an Islamic-fascist desire to subject Jews to genocide.

So, what is the basis for today's calls from the left to stop the violence against these people? Is it the years of alleged repression at the hands of the Zionists? Like I said, Israel has already ceded Gaza to the Arabs there. Israel has already done everything these people asked for, except for ceasing to exist. Thus, the leftist pro-Hamas people cannot be using that as their basis for their claims that Israel caused the Hamas attacks. Perhaps the leftists want to see genocide committed against the Jews too? Some of these leftists also conflate history with what is going on today. This is incorrect. Any oppression, killing, occupation going on now is the direct and proximate result of Hamas conducting its mass murder mission a week ago.

This is all a false PR campaign on behalf of the "Palestinian" people. I guess there are a certain number of peace loving, Hamas hating, Jew-loving people in Gaza. You know, people who do not regularly work themselves up into a towering cauldron of murderous hate and rage at Jews. But there are not many of them. For if they existed in any significant numbers then Hamas would not still be in power. Further, if Hamas opposition did, in fact, exist in numbers and they wanted Hamas out, Israel would most certainly help them out in doing so. This point is not even debatable.

So, should we feel sorry for some innocent "Palestinian" kids who get bombed and killed? Obviously, nobody wants to see any civilians killed - except for Hamas. They want to see innocent Jews slaughtered. In fact, they salivate over the idea of killing innocent Jews and their babies. But I digress. I will qualify my statement as such: No human being wants to see innocent people killed in a military action. But you know what? Somethings are worth fighting for. Some things are worth going to war over. Should we have not gone to war in WWII? Should we have just ignored Pearl Harbor because, hey, if we go to war with Japan, then a lot of innocent Japanese children may get killed? That is pacifism, and that gets people mass murdered. Ironically, pacifism is, in my opinion, an ideology of death.

But these pro Hamas people are not pacifists. They are perfectly fine with the mass murder of Jews. They have NOT unequivocally condemned the attacks conducted by Hamas. Saying you condemn it, followed by "But, Israel has ..." is not an unequivocal condemnation". It is a politicization of the attack; the so-called "Palestinians" have always politicized its ant-Semitic position by assuming the role of victim and playing off that.

Let's be clear. One cannot justify murder except in cases of self-defense. Hamas did not kill all those people out of self-defense. Hamas was not being attacked. To argue that, "but-for something Israel has done in the past, these Hamas attacks would not have happened", is a clear ratification of their violence and murder.
The Palestinians are afraid of Hamas.

The US gave the settlers an extra 2 billion dollars for compensation and they destroyed all the green houses.
do you have a citation for who gave what to whom and
and for what and who destroyed the green houses?

The Palestinians are the ones who won’t accept a two state solution. Their core belief is “ from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. They are committed to the eradication of the Israelis. Regardless of world opinion, the Palestinians can’t remain in Gaza or the West Bank. Not because the Israelis won’t accept them, but because the Palestinians won’t accept the Israelis.

I see way too many man of fighting age pulling kids out of rubble after a bombing. Israel needs to bomb again. Same spot.

We should expel most of the men of fighting age fro Gaza and the West bank. Let people volunteer first and then pick ones you want gone after that.

Those tunnels need to be blown up. Israel needs to take full control of Gaza. Gaza is a war zone and needs to be taken by the Israeli's and who they let live there, or how many they let live there, should be there decision.

If you don't like Jews, get out of Gaza and the West Bank. You must swear you love Jews if you want to stay.

I see way too many man of fighting age pulling kids out of rubble after a bombing. Israel needs to bomb again. Same spot.

We should expel most of the men of fighting age fro Gaza and the West bank. Let people volunteer first and then pick ones you want gone after that.

Those tunnels need to be blown up. Israel needs to take full control of Gaza. Gaza is a war zone and needs to be taken by the Israeli's and who they let live there, or how many they let live there, should be there decision.

If you don't like Jews, get out of Gaza and the West Bank. You must swear you love Jews if you want to stay.
don't push it---booboo

Why? How many Christians have actually read the bible? And of them, how many understood what they read?
good question. Very few christians have read the bible
according to my impression---either OT or NT. As to the
Koran even fewer muslims have read it. I am an avid reader with no clear sense of EXCLUSIVENESS-----I have read just about anything that has fallen into my hands

good question. Very few christians have read the bible
according to my impression---either OT or NT. As to the
Koran even fewer muslims have read it. I am an avid reader with no clear sense of EXCLUSIVENESS-----I have read just about anything that has fallen into my hands
What did you get out of the books of

Muslims, Mormons and Scientologists?

What did you get out of the books of

Muslims, Mormons and Scientologists?
I have read very little from Mormons---I stopped
at the GOLDEN PLATES and----moroni. Scientology
seemed silly and then I actually ended up working with
a few in UPSTATE NY----then it seemed PSYCHOTIC.
As to muslims ----I read the Koran at about age 20 which was
LONG LONG ago when most people in the USA never heard of it. ------for good reading----stick to the greek and hindu
classics. There is nothing in the koran of any worth other
than a bit stolen from the bibles here and there-----and the rest is utter BORE and somewhat disgusting----the sayings of a maniacal imperialist murderer, pillager and rapist. Just no
literary value

Uh in Gaza the Greenhouses were destroyed promptly by the Arabs when the Jews gave them Hamastan( Gaza)and they used the Irrigation pipes to make Rockets to shoot into Israel

Uh in Gaza the Greenhouses were destroyed promptly by the Arabs when the Jews gave them Hamastan( Gaza)and they used the Irrigation pipes to make Rockets to shoot into Israel
Surada did not want to mention that fact----she is
loyal to her own

Forum List

Back