so have your feelings about Trump changed because of the indictment?

have your feelings about Trump changed because of the indictment?

• he must be guilty of something so.. maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • too soon to tell if my feelings should change

• some or all of the above

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

my feelings have SO changed toward gummit that I don't even call it that anymore (government)

Totalitarianism is not governing people.. it is thugging them

I am starting to feel a lot better about President Trump's chances next year, as Sleepy Joe seems to be going to desperate lengths in order to discredit him.

This is pretty fucking unprecedented in America, although other ultralibs have done the same over time.

So many people upset that Trump got caught in a justice system they long supported.

The sad part is they will still support that system where it comes to others.

I am starting to feel a lot better about President Trump's chances next year, as Sleepy Joe seems to be going to desperate lengths in order to discredit him.

This is pretty fucking unprecedented in America, although other ultralibs have done the same over time.
I like Trump better than ever... didn't even think that was possible, really

Sure he has some egotism and whatever. So the hell what? We want a president who PROTECTS us from strangers from WhoKnowsWhatCountry... we want someone who protects the most vulnerable and helpless among us.. the unborn.. We want someone who isn't in it for the money (didn't take a salary)

No one wants a senile, has-to-be-puppeteered-by-A*&^%$s, an always-lost, stumbling, falling, CORRUPT, money-grubbing person

someone who lets any old thing into our country knowing some of them will rob, rape and kill us...

I feel the same as I've always felt...

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,
it is not just our right but our DUTY

We have to get busy, y'all... God doesn't expect you to do.. .what only Congress can do and etc... but you can do something... (if only talking to your family or neighbors about all the sick in our country.... how to vote against it.. etc)

nobody ever supported corruption and politicization of govt

(just a minor detail there)

They absolutely did.

A quick example was the Breonna Taylor case. A police officer lied to a judge to obtain a warrant. The prosecutor decided nothing wrong was done. That is a huge corruption of government. It was supported by many.

They absolutely did.

A quick example was the Breonna Taylor case. A police officer lied to a judge to obtain a warrant. The prosecutor decided nothing wrong was done. That is a huge corruption of government. It was supported by many.

Was that a federal court?

I don't know much about the Breonna Taylor case except that she was shot apparently when the cop was looking or aiming for someone else..

It has little to do with the subject at hand so i am saying

derail of OP

my feelings have SO changed toward gummit that I don't even call it that anymore (government)

Nah; he confirmed he was garbage the day he made fun of someone with birth defects.... His legal troubles were always a foregone conclusion given his multiple confidence schemes prior to becoming president.

Nah; he confirmed he was garbage the day he made fun of someone with birth defects.... His legal troubles were always a foregone conclusion given his multiple confidence schemes prior to becoming president.

well, you can vote for a corrupt "president" who allows criminals and traffickers into our country, people we don't know from Adam... who apparently, allegedly changed policy when foreign govts forked over cash to his family...

and I will vote for someone who knows what he is doing AND is not corrupt

America... it's all about the freedom to choose whom to vote for... Of course 2020 may have chnaged that...

Yes, I am so motivated now that I am going to vote multiple times just like the Dims.

Is he getting hosed for something many others did and were never charged? Yep.

Can one look at this as justice finally catching up for all the things he got away with in the past? Yep.

Is he getting hosed for something many others did and were never charged? Yep.

Can one look at this as justice finally catching up for all the things he got away with in the past? Yep.
liberals are perverts

Forum List

Back