So a whopping 17% of Americans approve of the GOP healthcare plan.

They need to get the "premiums + deductibles" back to affordable. The way it is now, its extortion. People paying for healthcare are priced out of using it.
How many million will lose coverage under this plan- maybe only 18 million?
/

No one will lose coverage unless they opt not to buy it...

No idiot, people ACTUALLY WILL LOSE coverage as a result of this bill. Yes, some will ELECT to not have insurance ( Big first step to bankruptcy...great idea! :rolleyes:), but a lot will be pushed into it by decreased affordability.
Why weren't you silly lefties concerned about the millions who lost their coverage when your Messiah bribed his Obamacare plan into law?
/---- Because when Obozo took away folks heathcare he did so with compassion.

Why do you conservatives need to lie so much to make your points?

Seriously, why such blatant disregard of facts? Is reality's insidious liberal bias too much for you to cope with?

poor genetics, low self esteem, the need to be relative, but mostly dumb as grasshoppers.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

Do you think Medicare and Tricare are private health insurance providers?

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Answer: its all political and dupes can't see it.
Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.
Right...the CBO and every analysis of this failed attempt at reform is all fake news...right???
Sorry but trumpcare is nothing more than let the poor, elderly, indigent and everyone else not wealthy die plan...

1-ppp0dw-koqxiy_iobspg.png
They need to get the "premiums + deductibles" back to affordable. The way it is now, its extortion. People paying for healthcare are priced out of using it.
No one will lose coverage unless they opt not to buy it...

No idiot, people ACTUALLY WILL LOSE coverage as a result of this bill. Yes, some will ELECT to not have insurance ( Big first step to bankruptcy...great idea! :rolleyes:), but a lot will be pushed into it by decreased affordability.
Why weren't you silly lefties concerned about the millions who lost their coverage when your Messiah bribed his Obamacare plan into law?

You are a fucking liar.

Around 20 million people got insurance because of Obamacare.
You lefties really are clueless.

If you can read, how about this from DNC media. Are they lying?

Big Ears apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare
Big Ear's comments come days after he attempted to clarify what he meant when he assured Americans in previous years that they would be able to keep their plans under the Affordable Care Act, a controversy that is prompting legislation in Congress to address it.
Obama further alters 'you can keep your plan' pledge
Republicans have hammered Obama over the promise since insurers began discontinuing coverage for some of the 12 million Americans who buy individual policies on the private market that don't meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Silly, cancellation of insurance plans IS NOT THE SAME THING AS LOSS OF INSURANCE COVERAGE, people simply got another plan. The apology was for the turnover ACA caused in the market, which will be a small fraction of the turn-over replacement will cause.

Unlike under ACA where 20 million gained insurance, 14 million less people will have insurance in 2018 due to the replacement plan.
That post wins the coveted dumbest post of the day!

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.
Right...the CBO and every analysis of this failed attempt at reform is all fake news...right???
Sorry but trumpcare is nothing more than let the poor, elderly, indigent and everyone else not wealthy die plan...
It is amazing how easily the DNC media can inflame idiots like you.

It is amazing how easily the DNC media can inflame idiots like you.
It's amazing that idiots of your degree have survived evolution, the Titanic was supposed to have taken care the last of you people.
Not to worry, trumpcare will finish you off....

You are a fucking liar.

Big Ear's comments come days after he attempted to clarify what he meant when he assured Americans in previous years that they would be able to keep their plans under the Affordable Care Act, a controversy that is prompting legislation in Congress to address it.
Republicans have hammered Obama over the promise since insurers began discontinuing coverage for some of the 12 million Americans who buy individual policies on the private market that don't meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

Silly, cancellation of insurance plans IS NOT THE SAME THING AS LOSS OF INSURANCE COVERAGE, people simply got another plan. The apology was for the turnover ACA caused in the market, which will be a small fraction of the turn-over replacement will cause.

Unlike under ACA where 20 million gained insurance, 14 million less people will have insurance in 2018 due to the replacement plan.

That's why your dumbass can't meaningfully respond?

See the difference between you and me is that not only do I call you dumbass, I CAN EXPLAIN WHY you are a dumbass.

You are a fucking liar.

See not only do I call you dumbass, I CAN EXPLAIN WHY you are a dumbass.
When one has their their insurance coverage discontinued, was their insurance coverage cancelled or did they just misplace it like a lost sock?

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

They are programs I paid for over a period of 58 years....offered by the gummint for services rendered and payments made. Now people are demanding those same benefits as a constitutional right. Can't work that way.

They are programs I paid for over a period of 58 years....offered by the gummint for services rendered and payments made. Now people are demanding those same benefits as a constitutional right. Can't work that way.
Your sense of what is happening is not accurate. No one wants your medicare or tricare. They want their own care in a system where people don't get rich denying them health care.

You are a fucking liar.

See not only do I call you dumbass, I CAN EXPLAIN WHY you are a dumbass.
When one has their their insurance coverage discontinued, was their insurance coverage cancelled or did they just misplace it like a lost sock?

...no dumbass, they lost their insurance PLAN, but that's not the same as losing insurance coverage because they GOT ANOTHER INSURANCE PLAN.

And on the net, 20 million people got insured because of Obamacare.

That's not a matter of partisan opinion, that is a matter of FACT, which you will do well to find some way to come to terms with.

For your sanity and your self-respect, you have to find some way to deal with it in a rational way.

lzi_gpd6puu6buc0blijhq.png

Last edited:

Health Policy

why isn't it supported? Because it will throw 24 million off coverage and then give them a $4,000 tax credit to pay for a $14,000 policy.

The Republicans have been campaigning on repeal and replace for seven years. They called 50 votes to do just that. The reason to be a Republican for the past seven years is to repeal and replace. Now, with the White House and both houses of congress in Republican hands, they are like the dog who actually caught the car he was chasing. They cannot do what they promised.

And the Master Negotiator, the Art of the Deal, the savior of the GOP has declared 'who knew healthcare would be so hard' and thrown up his hands in frustration.

So, to review; Ryancare does as much to get as many people off healthcare as fast as possible, Republicans fighting one another have driven the repeal and replace car into the ditch, the greatest idea for a President a master dealmaker has thrown in the towel and the Party of "No" formed a circular firing squad.

A fine tuned machine. Seems to be some intramural partisan sand in the gears.

Health Policy

why isn't it supported? Because it will throw 24 million off coverage and then give them a $4,000 tax credit to pay for a $14,000 policy.

The Republicans have been campaigning on repeal and replace for seven years. They called 50 votes to do just that. The reason to be a Republican for the past seven years is to repeal and replace. Now, with the White House and both houses of congress in Republican hands, they are like the dog who actually caught the car he was chasing. They cannot do what they promised.

And the Master Negotiator, the Art of the Deal, the savior of the GOP has declared 'who knew healthcare would be so hard' and thrown up his hands in frustration.

So, to review; Ryancare does as much to get as many people off healthcare as fast as possible, Republicans fighting one another have driven the repeal and replace car into the ditch, the greatest idea for a President a master dealmaker has thrown in the towel and the Party of "No" formed a circular firing squad.

A fine tuned machine. Seems to be some intramural partisan sand in the gears.

I'd agree with all of that, except for you left out the part where government caused the problem of making health care un-affordable in the first place.

Much like it is doing with college tuition.

So people don't want watered down obamacare. We didn't want the original one. Why is it shocking we don't want this?

Your sense of what is happening is not accurate. No one wants your medicare or tricare. They want their own care in a system where people don't get rich denying them health care.
They want healthcare where they make their own decisions about what they need...in a system where honest competition keeps prices low.

Holy shit, is this serious???

"I love my government healthcare and government should get out of the healthcare space! "

hahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah

They want healthcare where they make their own decisions about what they need...in a system where honest competition keeps prices low.

Which part of the Trump's healthcare plan is going to increase "honest competition to keep prices low"?

Forum List

Back