So a whopping 17% of Americans approve of the GOP healthcare plan.

They need to get the "premiums + deductibles" back to affordable. The way it is now, its extortion. People paying for healthcare are priced out of using it.
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Answer: its all political and dupes can't see it.
Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.
How many million will lose coverage under this plan- maybe only 18 million?

No one will lose coverage unless they opt not to buy it...

No idiot, people ACTUALLY WILL LOSE coverage as a result of this bill. Yes, some will ELECT to not have insurance ( Big first step to bankruptcy...great idea! :rolleyes:), but a lot will be pushed into it by decreased affordability.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

You really have zero idea how ironic your post is do you?

Gipper is distorting and lying about the truth, nothing new at all.

More than 4 of 5 either want AHCA the way it is.

And how strange that gipper wants government health care, but that is his right.
Oh Jake...you silly old fucker.

Please stop getting all your news from the DNC.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have.

Yea yea, you love your gobamint care...but you'll fight tooth and nail against others getting it

c1f7d435cb256d14e56e0dc91ee853f4.jpg

It's true.

You really have zero idea how ironic your post is do you?
The putz has government insurance yet wants the government to back out?????

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
/---- Part of draining the swamp is getting rid of the RINOs who see Obozocare as a positive. They go along with Libtards to get along.

I agree, you reactionary deplorables deserve nothing less than a permanent minority.

They need to get the "premiums + deductibles" back to affordable. The way it is now, its extortion. People paying for healthcare are priced out of using it.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.

No idiot, people ACTUALLY WILL LOSE coverage as a result of this bill. Yes, some will ELECT to not have insurance ( Big first step to bankruptcy...great idea! :rolleyes:), but a lot will be pushed into it by decreased affordability.
Why weren't you silly lefties concerned about the millions who lost their coverage when your Messiah bribed his Obamacare plan into law?

Why weren't you silly lefties concerned about the millions who lost their coverage when your Messiah bribed his Obamacare plan into law?

You are a fucking liar.

1-ppp0dw-koqxiy_iobspg.png

Around 20 million people got insurance because of Obamacare.

Gipper is distorting and lying about the truth, nothing new at all.

More than 4 of 5 either want AHCA the way it is.

And how strange that gipper wants government health care, but that is his right.
Oh Jake...you silly old fucker.

Please stop getting all your news from the DNC.
You poor, poor say, who think breitbart and inforwars are the only good sources. I voted for McMullin while you voted for the orangedemlite.

/

/---- Because when Obozo took away folks heathcare he did so with compassion.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have.

Yea yea, you love your gobamint care...but you'll fight tooth and nail against others getting it

c1f7d435cb256d14e56e0dc91ee853f4.jpg

It's true.
/---- This is true as well: Hillary Clinton's changing position on same-sex marriage | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/...o.../hillary.../hillary-clinton-change-position-same-sex-marriage...
Jun 17, 2015 - We decided to put Clinton's statements about same-sex marriage on ... In 2012, we gave Obama a Full Flop when he announced his support for same-sex ... gay contributors at a fundraiser that she was against the "don't ask, ...
President Barack Obama's shifting stance on gay marriage | PolitiFact
www.politifact.com/truth-o...obama/president-barack-obamas-shift-gay-marriage/
May 11, 2012 - Obama was in favor of same-sex marriage before he was against it — and ... "I favor legalizing same-sex marriages, and would fight efforts to ...

/

/---- Because when Obozo took away folks heathcare he did so with compassion.

Why do you conservatives need to lie so much to make your points?

Seriously, why such blatant disregard of facts? Is reality's insidious liberal bias too much for you to cope with?

You are a fucking liar.

You lefties really are clueless.

If you can read, how about this from DNC media. Are they lying?

Big Ears apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare
Big Ear's comments come days after he attempted to clarify what he meant when he assured Americans in previous years that they would be able to keep their plans under the Affordable Care Act, a controversy that is prompting legislation in Congress to address it.
Obama further alters 'you can keep your plan' pledge
Republicans have hammered Obama over the promise since insurers began discontinuing coverage for some of the 12 million Americans who buy individual policies on the private market that don't meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

If this bill passes, I lose my healthcare insurance. I've been working my entire life, paying my own way all this time, I have a good job, a nice place to live, I've paid my taxes every year, but none of that means jack shit to the people currently in office. I will not be able to afford insurance premiums when this bill passes.

The reason you won't be able to afford insurance premiums will not be the fault of Republicans, nor will it be the fault of the Democrats.

It will be the fault of government.

It will be the fault of bureaucratic meddling in the healthcare market since the sixties.

Government isn't the solution, it is the problem.

How Government Regulations Made Healthcare So Expensive
How Government Regulations Made Healthcare So Expensive

Figure 1: An Indexed Comparison of Health Care Inflation and Consumer Price Index in US from 1935 to 2009 (Source: US Census 2013) Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman wrote that medical price inflation since 1965 has been caused by the rising demand for health-care coupled with restricted supply (Friedman 1992). Robert Alford explained the minority view: "The market reformers wish to preserve the control of the individual physician over his practice, over the hospital, and over his fees, and they simply wish to open up the medical schools in order to meet the demand for doctors, to give patients more choice among doctors, clinics, and hospitals, and to make that choice a real one by public subsidies for medical bills" (Alford 1975). The majority of policymakers support either monopolization (e.g. typically Republicans) or nationalization (e.g., typically Democrats).
holly2.jpg

Figure 2: Health Care Spending in U.S. by Sector from 1960 to 2005 (Source: US Census 2013) Spending on prescription drugs didn’t accelerate until after pharmaceutical monopolies were strengthened in 1984. Spending has increased even less for administrative, net cost of private health insurance and nursing home care, and not much at all for dental, structures, equipment, public health, other personal and professional care, home health care, research, non-prescription drugs and durable medical equipment. Since the 1980s, the government has used its buyer monopoly power, through its Medicare and Medicaid programs, to effectively set price and quality controls (e.g., underpayments) on physicians and hospitals (Stagg-Elliot 2012). For the same purpose, the Federal and state governments promoted the concentration of private insurance into buyer monopolies (e.g., HMOs).

The government has also encouraged clinics and hospitals to respond by merging into concentrated provider monopolies (while continuing to limit the supply of doctors and hospitals). These government-private partnerships called "managed competition" resemble centrally-planned fascism (Richman 2013). Government sets prices, which has predictably led to reduced quality, rationing and other perverse gaming. Moreover, the bureaucracy has brought standardized care, higher administrative costs and high executive salaries. Although costs have continued to rise at the same double the rate of inflation, it is questionable the extent to which prices are now set by the laws of supply and demand.
Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
/---- Part of draining the swamp is getting rid of the RINOs who see Obozocare as a positive. They go along with Libtards to get along.

That swamp as you call it has to be drained by the voters, and there aren't enough of you rightwing extremists to get that done.

You are a fucking liar.

You lefties really are clueless.

If you can read, how about this from DNC media. Are they lying?

Big Ears apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare
Big Ear's comments come days after he attempted to clarify what he meant when he assured Americans in previous years that they would be able to keep their plans under the Affordable Care Act, a controversy that is prompting legislation in Congress to address it.
Obama further alters 'you can keep your plan' pledge
Republicans have hammered Obama over the promise since insurers began discontinuing coverage for some of the 12 million Americans who buy individual policies on the private market that don't meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Silly, cancellation of insurance plans IS NOT THE SAME THING AS LOSS OF INSURANCE COVERAGE, people simply got another plan. The apology was for the turnover ACA caused in the market, which will be a small fraction of the turn-over replacement will cause.

Unlike under ACA where 20 million gained insurance, 14 million less people will have insurance in 2018 due to the replacement plan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back