So a whopping 17% of Americans approve of the GOP healthcare plan.

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Health Policy
Didn't republicans tell us for years that they had plans ready to go, and that the ACA would be history the moment a republican stepped into the white house. Even worse, their base believed every word of it

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Answer: its all political and dupes can't see it.

Health Policy

As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie

Health Policy

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.

If this bill passes, I lose my healthcare insurance. I've been working my entire life, paying my own way all this time, I have a good job, a nice place to live, I've paid my taxes every year, but none of that means jack shit to the people currently in office. I will not be able to afford insurance premiums when this bill passes.

If this bill passes, I lose my healthcare insurance. I've been working my entire life, paying my own way all this time, I have a good job, a nice place to live, I've paid my taxes every year, but none of that means jack shit to the people currently in office. I will not be able to afford insurance premiums when this bill passes.
Tell that to all the millions who lost coverage, thanks to your beloved Obamacare.

Health Policy
You have no clue what the Trump are plan involves...no more than you or Nancy knew what the Obamacare bill involves. Although my interest in this board has waned with the whining of libtards I have yet to hear believable testimony that any tard knows anything about anything.

Health Policy

Health Policy
You have no clue what the Trump are plan involves...no more than you or Nancy knew what the Obamacare bill involves. Although my interest in this board has waned with the whining of libtards I have yet to hear believable testimony that any tard knows anything about anything.

lol, so you support a plan you know nothing about?

Fascinating.

Health Policy

lol, then read it.

H.R. 1628—American Health Care Act of 2017 | House Committee on Rules

Health Policy

Health Policy

lol, so you support a plan you know nothing about?

Fascinating.
Isn't that what Ds did with Obamacare?

You and Crazy Nancy have so much in common. Are you related?

“We have to pass the bill,” she said, “so that you can find out what is in it — away from the fog of the controversy.”

The reason you won't be able to afford insurance premiums will not be the fault of Republicans, nor will it be the fault of the Democrats.

It will be the fault of government.

It will be the fault of bureaucratic meddling in the healthcare market since the sixties.

Government isn't the solution, it is the problem.

How Government Regulations Made Healthcare So Expensive
How Government Regulations Made Healthcare So Expensive

Figure 1: An Indexed Comparison of Health Care Inflation and Consumer Price Index in US from 1935 to 2009 (Source: US Census 2013) Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman wrote that medical price inflation since 1965 has been caused by the rising demand for health-care coupled with restricted supply (Friedman 1992). Robert Alford explained the minority view: "The market reformers wish to preserve the control of the individual physician over his practice, over the hospital, and over his fees, and they simply wish to open up the medical schools in order to meet the demand for doctors, to give patients more choice among doctors, clinics, and hospitals, and to make that choice a real one by public subsidies for medical bills" (Alford 1975). The majority of policymakers support either monopolization (e.g. typically Republicans) or nationalization (e.g., typically Democrats).
holly2.jpg

Figure 2: Health Care Spending in U.S. by Sector from 1960 to 2005 (Source: US Census 2013) Spending on prescription drugs didn’t accelerate until after pharmaceutical monopolies were strengthened in 1984. Spending has increased even less for administrative, net cost of private health insurance and nursing home care, and not much at all for dental, structures, equipment, public health, other personal and professional care, home health care, research, non-prescription drugs and durable medical equipment. Since the 1980s, the government has used its buyer monopoly power, through its Medicare and Medicaid programs, to effectively set price and quality controls (e.g., underpayments) on physicians and hospitals (Stagg-Elliot 2012). For the same purpose, the Federal and state governments promoted the concentration of private insurance into buyer monopolies (e.g., HMOs).

The government has also encouraged clinics and hospitals to respond by merging into concentrated provider monopolies (while continuing to limit the supply of doctors and hospitals). These government-private partnerships called "managed competition" resemble centrally-planned fascism (Richman 2013). Government sets prices, which has predictably led to reduced quality, rationing and other perverse gaming. Moreover, the bureaucracy has brought standardized care, higher administrative costs and high executive salaries. Although costs have continued to rise at the same double the rate of inflation, it is questionable the extent to which prices are now set by the laws of supply and demand.

Forum List

Back