So a whopping 17% of Americans approve of the GOP healthcare plan.

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
You have no clue what the Trump are plan involves...no more than you or Nancy knew what the Obamacare bill involves. Although my interest in this board has waned with the whining of libtards I have yet to hear believable testimony that any tard knows anything about anything.

Way to share your deep knowledge of the issue, way to show us libs how it is done :rolleyes:

Say, does CBO have any clue what this plan involves?

newer version, like the first, is expected to lead to 14 million fewer people having health insurance in 2018, and 24 million fewer insured Americans by 2026.

It also would scale back the amount of subsidies the federal government provides to people who buy insurance on the individual market, and make changes in the way the government provides funding to states for their Medicaid programs.

The replacement plan also would undo several Obamacare taxes that affect wealthy people.

New CBO estimate of Obamacare replacement shows no further drop in insured, but 'smaller savings'

So bottom line is that this plan will undo all the coverage gains under ACA, will make insurance more expensive for millions of poor and middle class people, especially older people and give a tax cut to the wealthy.

Now...what the fuck do you know?

Last edited:
Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Answer: its all political and dupes can't see it.

Health Policy
You have no clue what the Trump are plan involves...no more than you or Nancy knew what the Obamacare bill involves. Although my interest in this board has waned with the whining of libtards I have yet to hear believable testimony that any tard knows anything about anything.

lol, so you support a plan you know nothing about?

Fascinating.

Did you support Obama care?

They need to get the "premiums + deductibles" back to affordable. The way it is now, its extortion. People paying for healthcare are priced out of using it.

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Health Policy

lol, so you support a plan you know nothing about?

Fascinating.

Did you support Obama care?

Not without the public option.

Health Policy

No its not at all like the ACA.

Health Policy

lol, then read it.

H.R. 1628—American Health Care Act of 2017 | House Committee on Rules

The problem with reading this byzantine piece of shit, is that one must first completely understand the ACA. Why? Because it doesn't repeal the ACA, it piggy backs and reforms the ACA.

So first you need to read this massive pile of crap, and fully understand all 900+ pages of it. THEN you can read the Republican attempt, a mere 126 light read, attempt to fix that train wreck? :badgrin:

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

Like Trump said while he was campaigning, and like Gipper commented, this isn't a repeal, it is only a reform. It is only repealing the parts that the American population don't like, and the parts that will, inevitably cause the program to crash on it's own anyway.

The fact of the matter is, if this passes, it won't do what Americans or the left wanted it to do, and will inflate the cost of health care even more. It is, in the end, a nightmare for all.

Health Policy

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.
How many million will lose coverage under this plan- maybe only 18 million?

Health Policy

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
Ryancare doesn't do that, but you believe whatever DNC news tells you...so I can't help you.
Yeah, it does, and you knowingly lie if you can't show that it doesn't, which you can't. Your affirmation, gipper.

Health Policy

lol, then read it.

H.R. 1628—American Health Care Act of 2017 | House Committee on Rules

The problem with reading this byzantine piece of shit, is that one must first completely understand the ACA. Why? Because it doesn't repeal the ACA, it piggy backs and reforms the ACA.

So first you need to read this massive pile of crap, and fully understand all 900+ pages of it. THEN you can read the Republican attempt, a mere 126 light read, attempt to fix that train wreck? :badgrin:

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

Like Trump said while he was campaigning, and like Gipper commented, this isn't a repeal, it is only a reform. It is only repealing the parts that the American population don't like, and the parts that will, inevitably cause the program to crash on it's own anyway.

The fact of the matter is, if this passes, it won't do what Americans or the left wanted it to do, and will inflate the cost of health care even more. It is, in the end, a nightmare for all.
I thought republicans had a plan, Trump told us insurance for all, yet he supported a plan that took 24 million people off healthcare. I thought this guy was a leader, a deal maker?

Health Policy

Health Policy

Yeah, it does, and you knowingly lie if you can't show that it doesn't, which you can't. Your affirmation, gipper.

When will you guys learn that DNC news sources (where you get all your information), lie and distort the truth?

As old as you two fuckers are, I suspect you will never learn.

Health Policy

No one will lose coverage unless they opt not to buy it...

When will you guys learn that DNC news sources (where you get all your information), lie and distort the truth?

As old as you two fuckers are, I suspect you will never learn.
Would you please list these lies for us, would you tell us which truths have been distorted?

No, there isn't enough money to cover everyone as the ACA did.

Gipper is distorting and lying about the truth, nothing new at all.

More than 4 of 5 either want AHCA the way it is.

And how strange that gipper wants government health care, but that is his right.

Do you know what "block grants" are?

Health Policy

It will keep 24 million from being covered.

I am a Conservative that doesn't approve of the bill because it is just more of the same big government interference in health care, just repackaged.

Just think, the stupid Moon Bats should be loving the Freedom Caucus for stopping the alternative to Obamacare. That way we continue with Obamacare.

Or should they hate the Freedom Caucus for stopping the fix to Obamacare that would save it from collapsing later on?

This must be really confusing to the stupid Moon Bats to have to figure that one out.

Trump got screwed trusting Ryan and the establishment big government RINOs to deliver on repealing that filthy ass Obamacare. The same RINOs that gave Obama his tax increases and debt increases. The same RINOs that refused to defund Obamacare. The same ones that opposed him in the Republican Primaries.

The swamp that Trump needs to drain includes more than just the filthy ass Democrats. It also includes big government Republicans.

Health Policy

You stupid Moon Bats are confusing opposition to Obamacare Repackaged to support for Obamacare and that is wrong.

Obamacare sucks. Obamacare Repackaged also sucks. That is the 83% opposition that you quoted.

Forum List

Back