So a whopping 17% of Americans approve of the GOP healthcare plan.

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

Holy shit, is this serious???

"I love my government healthcare and government should get out of the healthcare space! "

hahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah
Yo asshole...I pay about $2500 a year for myself and my wife...all bills paid...no deductibles....does ACA do that?

I have Medicare and tricare for life. I am healthy as a horse. Eventually something will kill me. Until then I have no interest in which moron has the better plan...I'm happy with what I have. Fuck with it and I'll get involved. Government should back out....let the private sector provide the solution...monitor that it is fair for all...good care...reasonable profits...incentivize healthy lifestyle...penalize overweight drug users and those who practice unhealthy lifestyles.

Do you think Medicare and Tricare are private health insurance providers?
They are programs I paid for over a period of 58 years....offered by the gummint for services rendered and payments made. Now people are demanding those same benefits as a constitutional right. Can't work that way.
Your sense of what is happening is not accurate. No one wants your medicare or tricare. They want their own care in a system where people don't get rich denying them health care.
They want healthcare where they make their own decisions about what they need...in a system where honest competition keeps prices low.

Which part of the Trump's healthcare plan is going to increase "honest competition to keep prices low"?
Do you think Obamacare offered 'honest competition to keep prices low?'

Healthcare in the USA hasn't had much in the way of competition, for many years. The federal government fucked it up long ago and continues to.

Holy shit, is this serious???

"I love my government healthcare and government should get out of the healthcare space! "

hahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah
Yo asshole...I pay about $2500 a year for myself and my wife...all bills paid...no deductibles....does ACA do that?

Hahahahahahahaha.

This is totally going over your head and it's amazing.

They are programs I paid for over a period of 58 years....offered by the gummint for services rendered and payments made. Now people are demanding those same benefits as a constitutional right. Can't work that way.
Your sense of what is happening is not accurate. No one wants your medicare or tricare. They want their own care in a system where people don't get rich denying them health care.
They want healthcare where they make their own decisions about what they need...in a system where honest competition keeps prices low.

Which part of the Trump's healthcare plan is going to increase "honest competition to keep prices low"?

Healthcare in the USA hasn't had much in the way of competition, for many years. The federal government fucked it up long ago and continues to.

Obamacare did nothing to stimulate competition. Obamacare did nothing to bring prices down.

Can we discuss Trumpcare as well?

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Republicans, including Trump, are incapable of governing.

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Answer: its all political and dupes can't see it.
Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
That of course is complete bullshit. 24 million people will likely CHOOSE to not secure any healthcare.

Anyone who has paid taxes has paid for those programs. It IS their right.

Do you think if they had another 8 years to work on it, they could get that up to 34%?

Health Policy
I hate to say this, but I think this whole "repeal and replace" the ACA has been one big ruse. This has been some sick play they've been showing to the American people. They act like their opposed to the republican bill, but they've known all along they were going to pass it.

The bill today will pass the House and go to the Senate. And they'll go through the same bullshit the House did and in the end, they will pass it to, thus screwing all but the top 1% of America.

Our system is broken. We're not represented anymore. And the biggest difference between the left and the right, is that the left love this country enough to speak out against the destruction of American values and the right could care less about anything except themselves.
As I understand it, Ryancare essentially keeps Obamacare intact except for a few minor changes. Why have Ds and leftists not supported it, like they did Obamacare?

Support a plan that takes 24 million people off of healthcare. Yeah thats just one of your minor changes sweetie
That of course is complete bullshit. 24 million people will likely CHOOSE to not secure any healthcare.

Not being able to afford it is hardly a choice.

Health Policy

That is nothing more than an ASSUMPTION on your part.

That is nothing more than an ASSUMPTION on your part.

You're right, but it is a very reasonable assumption.

So you want a single payer system.

Health Policy

We both know you just told a complete lie....

If Trumps AHA bill gets less votes than Obama's AHCA will Trump claim it was because dozens of congressmen illegally voted for Obama?

Health Policy

The devil is in the details. The differences between Trumpcare and Obamacare are very important indeed. Trumpcare provides a tax break for the rich, and a useless tax credit for the poor. Obamacare provides a subsidy for the poor, paid for by a tax on the rich. Obamacare provided insurance for some 20 million Americans not previously covered, and Trumpcare throws 24 million off their current insurance.

Obamacare did nothing to stimulate competition. Obamacare did nothing to bring prices down.

No because I don't give a shit. It is not going to pass anyway.

No because I don't give a shit. It is not going to pass anyway.

No?

You don't give a shit?

Then why are you posting non-stop in a thread you don't give a shit about?

Forum List

Back