Sigh.....Lying Billary Clinton, and the people that will vote for her.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Oh, I mentioned her voters.

hillary-clinton-nae-nae-ellen.gif

Wasn't this guy fired for claiming he was under sniper fire?

Brian_Williams_2011_Shankbone.JPG

I watched the first piece .

Someone changing their stance I'm gay marriage makes them a liar ? Then most of the country are liars .

The woman pandering for any and every kind of vote she can get, and doing it by lying to everyone upon every single issue that she speaks on, and doing it every single chance she gets, ummmmm makes her a serial liar for votes. Everyone knows this woman now, and so will everyone make the same mistake they made with weak knees Obama ? On a side note, I wonder when Vietnam will be wanting reparations for the war ? Obama may go down as the man who tried to use his office to destroy America, instead of build it up. Shameful is what it all is, just shameful.

The woman pandering for any and every kind of vote she can get, and doing it by lying to everyone upon every single issue that she speaks on, and doing it every single chance she gets, ummmmm makes her a serial liar for votes. Everyone knows this woman now, and so will everyone make the same mistake they made with weak knees Obama ? On a side note, I wonder when Vietnam will be wanting reparations for the war ? Obama may go down as the man who tried to use his office to destroy America, instead of build it up. Shameful is what it all is, just shameful.

Yeah, the funny thing about vietnam and what really offends the pathetic left wing losers is the fact that America had the unmitigated gall to stop the spread of communism.

That is what the left protested about. That was their real problem. As a result and to the utter delight of the moronic pathetic treasonous left, the US generals were not able to conduct the campaign they wanted.

Political pressure brought about the same types of losers we see now protested as they got high under the notion of "peace." Of course they used that word.

Meanwhile they celebrated as communism got to expand and they take NO responsibility for the killing fields.

hanoi-jane-derp.jpg

Hanoi Jane yucking it up with the murdering commies as they invaded South Vietnam, our allies.

1196dc2e6b4167264dc8c138ba247d5f.jpg

Yeah, the swift boat liar Lirch with Hanoi Jane.

82afbaba16db0df1585fedb7f06f2227.jpg

Senator McCarthy was not too far off was he? I am sure this miserable sack of communist crap came up with all of that all by herself. I am sure she was not influenced by the vast number of people she hung out with in that sewer pipe known as Hollywood.

Yeah, I am sure there was none of that going on. I am sure McCarthy was waaaay off.

Oh wait, ex KGB agents after the fall of the left winger paradise USSR said McCarthy was actually pretty right about a lot.

Left wingers folks.

obama-vietnam.jpg

Left wingers folks. Left wingers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back