Should women be hairless except for their head?

Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

Well i don't know who shintao is talking about, but the Amish out here do not shave their legs. You rarely see their legs because they don't wear shorts or short skirts either, but once in awhile you get a wooly glimpse as she's going up some stairs or something. :eek:

You peek up women's dresses as they climb stairs? You're nothing but a perv...:eek:

Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

Well i don't know who shintao is talking about, but the Amish out here do not shave their legs. You rarely see their legs because they don't wear shorts or short skirts either, but once in awhile you get a wooly glimpse as she's going up some stairs or something. :eek:

You peek up women's dresses as they climb stairs? You're nothing but a perv...:eek:

lol, it's not that I look, it's just there. And for the record, I'm talkin' ankles.

What is it with men that they (or at least most) seem to think that no matter how ugly they are, how fat they are, how badly they take care of themselves....they still think hot women should be interested in them. Get over yourselves, guys. Punch in your own weight category.

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one break.

Sounds to me like the OP struck an exposed nerve.

just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

I've lost count of the times I've been called a 'lesbian' for turning down some ugly dude, stinking of BO, and, frankly, filthy. Sometimes, women say 'no'. Get over it.

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

Do you shave to make it easier for oral sex?

What is it with men that they (or at least most) seem to think that no matter how ugly they are, how fat they are, how badly they take care of themselves....they still think hot women should be interested in them. Get over yourselves, guys. Punch in your own weight category.

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one break.

Sounds to me like the OP struck an exposed nerve.

just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

I've lost count of the times I've been called a 'lesbian' for turning down some ugly dude, stinking of BO, and, frankly, filthy. Sometimes, women say 'no'. Get over it.

Fuck'n dyke! :evil:

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

I wouldn't be opposed to it....makes it look bigger too and i can use all the optical-illusion help i can get! :lol:

I wouldn't be opposed to it....makes it look bigger too and i can use all the optical-illusion help i can get! :lol:

How do you know "it makes it look bigger?"

LOL.

My point was that if men like women shaven, then the men who like that should also shaving themselves.

LOL.

My point was that if men like women shaven, then the men who like that should also shaving themselves.

But that depends on whether women find a shaved man appealing. The different genders find different things appealing. Most women are not going to be turned on by a guy wearing makeup. Should he wear it because she does?

LOL.

But that depends on whether women find a shaved man appealing. The different genders find different things appealing. Most women are not going to be turned on by a guy wearing makeup. Should he wear it because she does?

The op is about what You want Others to do to make THEM attractive to YOU.

Now,if i wanted YOU to wear makeup to be more attractive to ME, but was unwilling to wear makeup myself to be more attractive to YOU...then it would be a problem.

LOL.

I once picked up a barfly with whom encouraged me to shave her, among other things.

Shaving a female's pubis is surprisingly easier than you'd imagine.

LOL.

I once picked up a barfly with whom encouraged me to shave her, among other things.

Shaving a female's pubis is surprisingly easier than you'd imagine.

Yes it is.:clap2:

Good man! ;)

Alot more women prefer that nowadays, which is why I started.

Good for the women nowadays! It is rather insulting and stupid when a man wants a woman clean shaven, but will not entertain the thought of shaving his pubs himself.

Oh I absolutly agree, if a man wants his girlfriend to shave her pubic hair he must be willing to do the same, or just drop the subject.

Alot more women prefer that nowadays, which is why I started.

Good for the women nowadays! It is rather insulting and stupid when a man wants a woman clean shaven, but will not entertain the thought of shaving his pubs himself.

Oh I absolutly agree, if a man wants his girlfriend to shave her pubic hair he must be willing to do the same, or just drop the subject.

Yep, i agree.

:lol:

How about the legs and armpits?

Forum List

Back