Should women be hairless except for their head?

I like a nice smooth women myself, but others might like a women with hairy legs and armpits. Some religious women don't shave, and everybody else(?), well it is up for grabs I guess.

What do you think? To shave or not to shave?

danielle-loyd-hairy-armpits-1.jpg

bald-woman-lady.jpg

All things being equal, men should be held to the same standards as women. :lol:

I like a nice smooth women myself, but others might like a women with hairy legs and armpits. Some religious women don't shave, and everybody else(?), well it is up for grabs I guess.

bald-woman-lady.jpg

All things being equal, men should be held to the same standards as women. :lol:

Hair is just window dressing, it will one day fall off and become thin . The real beauty is shown from within the person.

bald-woman-lady.jpg

Hair is just window dressing, it will one day fall off and become thin . The real beauty is shown from within the person.

I agree. So if men dont shave their legs and armpits and every where else they prefer women smooth, women should not be shaving those places either.

I agree. So if men dont shave their legs and armpits and every where else they prefer women smooth, women should not be shaving those places either.

Does a woman have to shave he face?

Does a woman have to shave he face?

If a woman had hair on her face would you want her to shave?

Shaving is a matter of hygiene, it keeps those little buggers off of you. personally I pay attention more to how a person looks at life than how they appear on the outside.

I prefer women who shave their legs & pits, and perhaps the occasional trim of her pubes if needed. But a chick with a Brazillian actually turns me off.

Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

Well i don't know who shintao is talking about, but the Amish out here do not shave their legs. You rarely see their legs because they don't wear shorts or short skirts either, but once in awhile you get a wooly glimpse as she's going up some stairs or something. :eek:

Women can shave anything they want, that's the freedom of being American

however

I demand the right for them to prove it!!

Carpet match the drapes? Or hard wood floors? I demande to know!!

Shaving is a matter of hygiene, it keeps those little buggers off of you. personally I pay attention more to how a person looks at life than how they appear on the outside.

You didn't answer the question.

It would be kind of like kissing another man if she had a full facial hair. SO I WOULD SAY SHAVE PLEASE.

So again, all things being equal...

You have your own answer about hair on a womens face, and your whining about men having to shave.

So to all men SHAVE PLEASE.

What is it with men that they (or at least most) seem to think that no matter how ugly they are, how fat they are, how badly they take care of themselves....they still think hot women should be interested in them. Get over yourselves, guys. Punch in your own weight category.

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one doesn't break.

Last edited:
I'm wondering why I just read that, and why you feel compelled to share?

I feel if you are going to ask a question, you should lead off by answering yourself first. It seems a polite way to have a conversation. I wouldn't expect anyone to share who felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe it is the psychologist in me to explore subtle areas to see what other people think about why they prefer the things they do.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.
certianly not me its a change from some of the tribe thats posted on the religious and political forums at least here ( if one chooses to answer ) we have a thread thats just opinion and not one where some dipshit can post a opinion and call it a fact .
i digress

im of the old school i like some grass on the playing field .
the modern hollywood fashion that has girls with no body hair & plastic tits doesnt do anything for me .
many european girls do not shave pubic hair or at most they just trim
japanese women mostly dont even do that .
its i do believe mostly a usa thingy

to me girls who are completly hairless other than the head look like dolls or small children rather frightening .

when you were a teen or in puberty did not movies where a climpse of pubic hair was shown get you a stiffy ??
that image to me still holds true .

Yup! At least leave me a "landing strip". I feel kind of dirty making love to a woman with no pubic hair.

What is it with men that they (or at least most) seem to think that no matter how ugly they are, how fat they are, how badly they take care of themselves....they still think hot women should be interested in them. Get over yourselves, guys. Punch in your own weight category.

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one break.

Sounds to me like the OP struck an exposed nerve.

just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one break.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As i said, all things being equal :eusa_whistle:

Ouch.

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

Forum List

Back