Should women be hairless except for their head?

Good for the women nowadays! It is rather insulting and stupid when a man wants a woman clean shaven, but will not entertain the thought of shaving his pubs himself.

Oh I absolutly agree, if a man wants his girlfriend to shave her pubic hair he must be willing to do the same, or just drop the subject.

Yep, i agree.

:lol:

How about the legs and armpits?

I never had a woman ask me to do that, would take a hell of a woman to convince me to do that though lol.

Good man! ;)

Alot more women prefer that nowadays, which is why I started.

Good for the women nowadays! It is rather insulting and stupid when a man wants a woman clean shaven, but will not entertain the thought of shaving his pubs himself.

Well, look at it this way too.....

If a woman wants a man to camp out and picnic down there, she needs to understand that he may want a smooth place to visit. So, if a man wants bobo polished and the woman wants there to be nothing but the twig and berries and no other foliage, then he should trim the hedges. :lol:

What is it with men that they (or at least most) seem to think that no matter how ugly they are, how fat they are, how badly they take care of themselves....they still think hot women should be interested in them. Get over yourselves, guys. Punch in your own weight category.

The OP thinks he gets to decide how women should look for him. Bet he's a butt ugly toad. And since physical appearance is all consuming for him.... maybe he should look in a mirror - if he can find one that one break.

Sounds to me like the OP struck an exposed nerve.

just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

I've lost count of the times I've been called a 'lesbian' for turning down some ugly dude, stinking of BO, and, frankly, filthy. Sometimes, women say 'no'. Get over it.

Lol..I have too, in my dark and distant past..

Funny thing is, when they would call me a lesbo, there would almost always be a lesbo nearby who would defend my hetero honor, then put moves on me, lol.

Smooth and shaven! Oh but not my head..no way. LOL

Do you feel that is a more recent trend? And why? Like why, do you think males like it that way? You feel better about yourself that way? That kind of why.......

:confused: Recent trend?? Women have been shaving legs and arm pits for a looong time now..so no not a more recent trend.

Do you feel that is a more recent trend? And why? Like why, do you think males like it that way? You feel better about yourself that way? That kind of why.......

:confused: Recent trend?? Women have been shaving legs and arm pits for a looong time now..so no not a more recent trend.

I think he is speaking of your naughty bits. Actually, I know he is. All one has to do is look at a Playboy from the 80's or older to see that women in that industry didn't shave. The shaved look in our society is a newer trend.

I think he is speaking of your naughty bits. Actually, I know he is. All one has to do is look at a Playboy from the 80's or older to see that women in that industry didn't shave. The shaved look in our society is a newer trend.

A lady's coochie is naughty? ... :eusa_eh:

Twenty plus years ago is new? ... :eusa_eh:

I don't think you batted very well with that post.

Women should color their pubic hair:

Betty Beauty Products, Betty Beauty Reviews | Folica.com

For the hair down there... to make it match." Betty Beauty got its inspiration from a trip to a salon in Rome. After observing the colorist handing her clients brown paper bags, creator Nancy Jarecki asked the receptionist what was in the bags. Surprisingly enough, Nancy found out that the bag contained some extra dye. Safe and effective, this hair color is available in six colors: blonde, auburn, brown, black, sunburst and funky hot pink

I think I'd like to see "funky hot pink."

"Sunburst" sounds a little scary; WTF?:eek:

I like a nice smooth women myself, but others might like a women with hairy legs and armpits. Some religious women don't shave, and everybody else(?), well it is up for grabs I guess.

What do you think? To shave or not to shave?

danielle-loyd-hairy-armpits-1.jpg

bald-woman-lady.jpg

All things being equal, men should be held to the same standards as women. :lol:

That would be an interesting concept. See that rugged man up on the iron landing the beam of steel, sporting short tight pants, shaved legs and high heels. LOL!!:lol:

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

Do you shave to make it easier for oral sex?

You would trust a guy with a razor near his penis? Hell! He doesn't even trust himself!! LMAO!!! :lol::lol:

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

Do you shave to make it easier for oral sex?

Yes.

I heard this on a comedy show, so don't take it as scientific. But the guy said, "Do you know that after you shave off pubic hair that is grows back to the same length, but no further. Hmmm, so how does hair know how long to grow to be back where it was??:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Yeah, I m talking about the whole body here, so the trend of shaving between the legs. Hygiene was mentioned, and not answering if you feel uncomfortable with a question.

Good man! ;)

Alot more women prefer that nowadays, which is why I started.

Shocked! I have never considered it, and not sure how I would feel about shaving there. That might have to go on my list of things to ponder about my penis. Like #38, Should I try masturbating with hot sauce on my cock. #7, if my belly sticks out & I can't see my penis, is it really there? LMAO!!! :lol:

Last edited:

A lady's coochie is naughty? ... :eusa_eh:

Twenty plus years ago is new? ... :eusa_eh:

I don't think you batted very well with that post.

Naughty bits was a joke. Get a sense of humor for crying out loud. It sounded nicer than saying **** or gash.

From a grand societal view, yes, 20 years is new. If you merely wanted to take the US society into consideration since it's founding, 20 years ago was yesterday.

I wasn't batting, I was punting.

Forum List

Back