Should women be hairless except for their head?

How does my concern that you get an education make me a bitter old hag?

More evidence that you know zip about women. Though we know that already.

I also wonder why some men prefer women hairless (...)

Without hair the focus is on the essential.
When hairs are gone, women can also decorate this region with temporary Henna paintings or long-time Tattoos, but looking always at the same picture isn't really fun.

I am not much on tattoos myself. I think some look nice. A small hip one maybe. I am going to start a thread on that, body tattoos. :eusa_angel: They are really an in thingy now.

Why are you questioning my education, my education isn't the topic here.
What have you achieved besides being divorced and having 2 children, who certainly are lovingly contrary to their mother?
Old bitter hag.

Don't ask EKREM, for Pete's sake. Ekrem is the kid who comes to the message board with questions about women. Apparently he's never been around any, ever, until just recently. I'm not even sure he's not confusing women with young boys. In a completely innocent way, I think.

Bassano de Zara, an Italian who resided in Turkey in the 1530s (...) thought the depilation of the pubic area was done so that Turkish women could more easily decoratively dye with henna this region and four fingers length above it. [56]
(Page 13)
Hair rituals in Ottoman and Turkish society
http://users.esc.net.au/~nhabel/lectures/aykut.pdf

That is a good article. When I was in high school, hair had several different styles, and kind of set you apart into groups. They had a wop that was kind of a James Dean style. My brother had that style. I got a hair cut called flat top with wings, and prolly looks as crazy as some of the styles we see today. Even the Bald style of today conveys a kind of message, skin heads, etc.

Why are you questioning my education, my education isn't the topic here.
What have you achieved besides being divorced and having 2 children, who certainly are lovingly contrary to their mother?
Old bitter hag.

Ahem.....who sounds bitter here?

I'm wondering why I just read that, and why you feel compelled to share?

I feel if you are going to ask a question, you should lead off by answering yourself first. It seems a polite way to have a conversation. I wouldn't expect anyone to share who felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe it is the psychologist in me to explore subtle areas to see what other people think about why they prefer the things they do.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.
certianly not me its a change from some of the tribe thats posted on the religious and political forums at least here ( if one chooses to answer ) we have a thread thats just opinion and not one where some dipshit can post a opinion and call it a fact .
i digress

im of the old school i like some grass on the playing field .
the modern hollywood fashion that has girls with no body hair & plastic tits doesnt do anything for me .
many european girls do not shave pubic hair or at most they just trim
japanese women mostly dont even do that .
its i do believe mostly a usa thingy

to me girls who are completly hairless other than the head look like dolls or small children rather frightening .

when you were a teen or in puberty did not movies where a climpse of pubic hair was shown get you a stiffy ??
that image to me still holds true .

I'd choose furry over ugly on the inside...any day...

Luckily though, my Lady Love is smooth and beautiful, inside and out..

I'm wondering why I just read that, and why you feel compelled to share?

I feel if you are going to ask a question, you should lead off by answering yourself first. It seems a polite way to have a conversation. I wouldn't expect anyone to share who felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe it is the psychologist in me to explore subtle areas to see what other people think about why they prefer the things they do.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.
certianly not me its a change from some of the tribe thats posted on the religious and political forums at least here ( if one chooses to answer ) we have a thread thats just opinion and not one where some dipshit can post a opinion and call it a fact .
i digress

im of the old school i like some grass on the playing field .
the modern hollywood fashion that has girls with no body hair & plastic tits doesnt do anything for me .
many european girls do not shave pubic hair or at most they just trim
japanese women mostly dont even do that .
its i do believe mostly a usa thingy

to me girls who are completly hairless other than the head look like dolls or small children rather frightening .

when you were a teen or in puberty did not movies where a climpse of pubic hair was shown get you a stiffy ??
that image to me still holds true .

Geeze, I don't recall that far back. Seems there was that girl on Mickey Mouse Club that was a fox, always liked Marylin Monroe as well.

afdressup.jpg

Last edited:
Prefer girls without body hair, but hell, I'm pretty hairy myself, so who am I to make demands?

Shaved armpits and legs are pretty standard across the board nowadays, at least in Europe, Latin America, and East Asia. Can't say I know much about Central Asia, the Middle East, or Africa on the matter.

Prefer girls without body hair, but hell, I'm pretty hairy myself, so who am I to make demands?

Shaved armpits and legs are pretty standard across the board nowadays, at least in Europe, Latin America, and East Asia. Can't say I know much about Central Asia, the Middle East, or Africa on the matter.

So maybe it is a Worldly thingy.

So maybe it is a Worldly thingy.

It's globalization man. Hundreds of millions of women all over the world are watching the same Miss Universe pageants, and reading the same Vogue magazines, and looking at the same super-models in ads, and keeping up with the Kardashians, and looking at Lady Gaga videos on youtube, it's all becoming enmeshed into one omni-taste from which nobody can escape.

But well, I suppose this particular consequence isn't so bad.

Euro men aren't typically interested in women, are they?

Hmm, I surely don't know the answer, or ever gave it a thought. I know a few German couples, who come for vacations, and they seem to be very much into one another, happy, sharing, and doing things together. Married, traditional types, sing old folk songs, clap, etc. You really don't see to much in their films about relationships or marriage. Surely they court, etc.

Of course European men are interested in women, shintao. What you've got to remember is that AllieBaba's one of those pig-ignorant American bible-bashers who have never left America and only ever have sex with their eyes closed. But it's not her fault she's so suspicious and paranoid; her church had an unsavoury effect on the way she views others. We can only pray for her now.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

The Swartzentruber Amish

Women are not allowed to cut their hair, shave their legs or underarms. They are not allowed to use any type of birth control, makeup, nail polish, perfume. They cannot smoke.

Practices of the Amish

And I believe French women do not shave, I have heard, not sure.

It's a damn good thing the Amish women aren't Italian. Doggy style would be like fucking a bear cub :eek:

o grow the hell up and stop trying to make mature women look like immature girls or worse immature boys.....

i do not get this wax everything movement.....hell women wax their arms....i got hair on my private parts...and it stays there....fuck a bunch of waxing...i shave the armpits and legs....dont be pushing it....o and i dont approve of making a man wax his back etc...if you dont like em hairy dont go out with a hairy...somewhere there is hairless with your name on it

Forum List

Back