If you're paternal grandfather was king of a nation...

I would be 7th.

My grandfather's firstborn died. So my oldest cousin would be first, his infant son #2, my second cousin #3, her son #4, her other son #5, my dad #6, then ME!!!

My wife would already be Queen of her nation.

confused+cat+huh.jpg

Nope. My father was the firstborn and didn't have any other brothers.

Interestingly enough, in my lineage, one of my ancestors is Robert the Bruce of Scotland.

What about your grandfather having any younger brothers.....?

Nope. My grandfather was firstborn, and to the best of my knowledge, he didn't have any brothers either.

Another interesting little fact...........all three of us were born in the Year of the Dragon. I'm a red, wooden dragon.

I don't think that it would go to the grandfather's brothers...it would go to his offspring and the offspring of his offspring...unless he did not have offspring...in which case, he would not be a grandfather.

I don't think that it would go to the grandfather's brothers...it would go to his offspring and the offspring of his offspring...unless he did not have offspring...in which case, he would not be a grandfather.

I was wondering how that works... :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my dad is on sadly on the downhill slope so in about a year, maybe two, I will become MAXIMUM LEADER! And you will ALL feel my wrath! Bwah hah hah hah!

Well my dad is on sadly on the downhill slope so in about a year, maybe two, I will become MAXIMUM LEADER! And you will ALL feel my wrath! Bwah hah hah hah!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad...but I'd like to congratulate you on your ascendency to the throne.

Forum List

Back