Should women be hairless except for their head?

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I like a nice smooth women myself, but others might like a women with hairy legs and armpits. Some religious women don't shave, and everybody else(?), well it is up for grabs I guess.

What do you think? To shave or not to shave?

danielle-loyd-hairy-armpits-1.jpg

bald-woman-lady.jpg

Last edited:
Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

Some religious women don't shave?

What religion would that be, pray tell?

The Swartzentruber Amish

Women are not allowed to cut their hair, shave their legs or underarms. They are not allowed to use any type of birth control, makeup, nail polish, perfume. They cannot smoke.

Practices of the Amish

And I believe French women do not shave, I have heard, not sure.

Shaved.
Some hair on upper-side of forearms are tolerable.

In Islam, men and women have to remove body-hair every 40 days although in real terms it happens much more frequent.

This concept is off course a hygienic concept, but it has developed into a beauty ideal also. You won't get layed with hair.

I also wonder why some men prefer women hairless, or hairy?? That might take some thinking.

For me, I love the women form wherever I look on it, and I don't like hair being in the way. Even an armpit is beautiful. I also think it seems more youthful as well. And can be hygienically cleaner to my tastes I suppose. And it seems like more fun in the bath soaping around.

I like long head hair, center of back or longer. And yes I know what a pain in the ass it is for women to have it. And what a joy it is for me to play in. I think the Asian hair looks the healthiest, thick, but whatever if it is long.

Smooth and shaven! Oh but not my head..no way. LOL

Do you feel that is a more recent trend? And why? Like why, do you think males like it that way? You feel better about yourself that way? That kind of why.......

European females could definitely improve themselves by showing less hair.

Do you think the Euro men are preferring the hair look? It is the tradition? They are too lazy or lack time to shave? I think I saw German women with hair under the armpit.

I'm wondering why I just read that, and why you feel compelled to share?

I feel if you are going to ask a question, you should lead off by answering yourself first. It seems a polite way to have a conversation. I wouldn't expect anyone to share who felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe it is the psychologist in me to explore subtle areas to see what other people think about why they prefer the things they do.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Shaved.
Some hair on upper-side of forearms are tolerable.

In Islam, men and women have to remove body-hair every 40 days although in real terms it happens much more frequent.

This concept is off course a hygienic concept, but it has developed into a beauty ideal also. You won't get layed with hair.

So those that like shaved women or women that shave are acting like Islamic folk?

Euro men aren't typically interested in women, are they?

Hmm, I surely don't know the answer, or ever gave it a thought. I know a few German couples, who come for vacations, and they seem to be very much into one another, happy, sharing, and doing things together. Married, traditional types, sing old folk songs, clap, etc. You really don't see to much in their films about relationships or marriage. Surely they court, etc.

I also wonder why some men prefer women hairless (...)

Without hair the focus is on the essential.
When hairs are gone, women can also decorate this region with temporary Henna paintings or long-time Tattoos, but looking always at the same picture isn't really fun.

Don't ask EKREM, for Pete's sake. Ekrem is the kid who comes to the message board with questions about women. Apparently he's never been around any, ever, until just recently. I'm not even sure he's not confusing women with young boys. In a completely innocent way, I think.

Don't ask EKREM, for Pete's sake. Ekrem is the kid who comes to the message board with questions about women. Apparently he's never been around any, ever, until just recently. I'm not even sure he's not confusing women with young boys. In a completely innocent way, I think.

Bassano de Zara, an Italian who resided in Turkey in the 1530s (...) thought the depilation of the pubic area was done so that Turkish women could more easily decoratively dye with henna this region and four fingers length above it. [56]
(Page 13)
Hair rituals in Ottoman and Turkish society
http://users.esc.net.au/~nhabel/lectures/aykut.pdf

Forum List

Back