Should women be hairless except for their head?

I like women who are shaved everywhere but their heads its smoother and easier for oral sex, but I'm not too picky about it. Shaving the legs and armpits is a must though for women, they look better that way.

Do you shave to make it easier for oral sex?

You would trust a guy with a razor near his penis? Hell! He doesn't even trust himself!! LMAO!!! :lol::lol:

I guess you don't know what a Brazilian is.

You would be surprised. My guess he would learn quickly how to shave without cutting. :lol:

Do you shave to make it easier for oral sex?

Yes.

I heard this on a comedy show, so don't take it as scientific. But the guy said, "Do you know that after you shave of pubic hair that is grows back to the same length, but no further. Hmmm, so how does hair know how long to grow to be back where it was??:eusa_angel:

So shave yours off and see how long it grows back after. :eusa_whistle:

It grows back to the same length.

Do you feel that is a more recent trend? And why? Like why, do you think males like it that way? You feel better about yourself that way? That kind of why.......

:confused: Recent trend?? Women have been shaving legs and arm pits for a looong time now..so no not a more recent trend.

Yeah, I m talking about the whole body here, so the trend of shaving between the legs. Hygiene was mentioned, and not answering if you feel uncomfortable with a question.

Isn't a matter of a comfort level. Is more a matter of extreme personal questions being asked on a public message board....trashing out a political message board for you to seemingly get your kicks. You seem to be a bit old to be making these kind of threads, but I do get that a pervert can be ageless.
And no, I didn't get that that was where you were leading. But, I should not be surprised.

Alot more women prefer that nowadays, which is why I started.

Good for the women nowadays! It is rather insulting and stupid when a man wants a woman clean shaven, but will not entertain the thought of shaving his pubs himself.

Shocked! I have never considered it, and not sure how I would feel about shaving there. That might have to go on my list of things to ponder about my penis. Like #38, Should I try masturbating with hot sauce on my cock. #7, if my belly sticks out & I can't see my penis, is it really there? LMAO!!! :lol:

Why shocked. If you like women shaved why no shave yourself.

Try tiger balm, works better then hot sauce. And if your belly sticks out so far as to cover your dick, my guess it doesn't matter if you can see it or not.

You seem to be a bit old to be making these kind of threads, but I do get that a pervert can be ageless.
And no, I didn't get that that was where you were leading. But, I should not be surprised.

Indeed, there is no maximum age on perversion.

:eusa_pray:

You seem to be a bit old to be making these kind of threads, but I do get that a pervert can be ageless.

Indeed, there is no maximum age on perversion.

:eusa_pray:

LOL You don't count! :eusa_shhh:

:confused: Recent trend?? Women have been shaving legs and arm pits for a looong time now..so no not a more recent trend.

Yeah, I m talking about the whole body here, so the trend of shaving between the legs. Hygiene was mentioned, and not answering if you feel uncomfortable with a question.

Isn't a matter of a comfort level. Is more a matter of extreme personal questions being asked on a public message board....trashing out a political message board for you to seemingly get your kicks. You seem to be a bit old to be making these kind of threads, but I do get that a pervert can be ageless.

Good on comfort level, bad on extreme personal. I guess you got your ageless perversions from yourself, but no need to open your closet door, no one cares.

Last edited:

Good on comfort level, bad on extreme personal. I guess you got your ageless perversions from yourself, but no need to open your closet door, no one cares.

You sure seem to old man.

You sure seem to old man.

You seem like a Tibetian nun.

Forum List

Back