Should someone have shoot these cops?

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

and when that back up arrived, seeing you with the smoking gun (literally) and two dead cops, your dumb ass would be so dead. So dead.

I thought you had more sense than this but it turns out you are a fucking nut. They would have been justified killing you since you would have executed to cops on the street. The cops had their guns holstered so you would have shot two cops who were not threatening your life.

Fuck you, you dumb ass. I kind of wish your Internet tough guy ass could come across something like this in real life. Your little bitch ass would run, hide and went home to see if it was covered on the news. Then came in here and said how bad you were.

Oh and fuck these two asshole cops. I hope they get real time for this. Unfortunately they will be protected the entire time they are in prison.

how come you did not say this to Douger who said "fuck cops,i would shoot them in a heart beat"?......hey just askin.....

Let's not confuse her

Why won’t anyone answer this question?If it was happening to you what would you want done?
Would you ridicule the person who just saved your life?

I DID answer your damn question fucker!
I answered ..NO! I would not shoot at the cops....because I don't own a gun and I don't even know how to shoot one.
Then I also answered I wouldn't even go after the cops, because they might come at me!
I DID say I would CALL for help on my cell phone and I WOULD scream for help.
Everyone here has answered your question you fucking nincompoop!
Your problem is....nobody has yet to agree with you, so you're getting irritated with us.
Fine....you wanna be a hero....go for it.......now please STFU NAO!

I don't doubt you mean well...but do you not have a family??
You would pull out your gun, and shoot a cop??.........knowing fully well, they are going to fire back at you, because they can!
You'd be a dead man too....then what happens to your family??
Cops are trained to shoot to kill when someone points a gun at them.

I guarantee you the back up support that arrives is trained to shoot to kill if he is standing there with his smoking gun standing over two dead cops. Dead cops with holstered guns and a nut screaming how they were beating up a homeless guy.

This guy cant be real. If so, he is such an internet tough guy that he actually believes this tripe.

You're forget one key thing two dead BAD cops.

It takes a court to decide if/when a cop goes bad. It is not your call. You are serious...you would shoot two cops (who had their guns holstered)? Who the fuck made you judge and jury?

Yes, what they did was wrong...but to run up on cops with your gun with intent to kill them, makes you just as wrong.

Get it right wing gun nut?

Why won’t anyone answer this question?
If it was happening to you what would you want done?

Easy, if it was happening to me I'd probably want someone to shoot those cops.

Why won’t anyone answer this question?

Easy, if it was happening to me I'd probably want someone to shoot those cops.

Well sure, everyone will probably want the same...if they were being beaten, they would want someone to save them, by any means.

The OP's question.....original question was....would anyone shoot the cops?? That is the one I answered.
Now for this series of questions he has asked..........(above in quote)..........
Yes, I would want help.
No I would not ridicule anyone who saved my life....(and why is that even a question to ask??)
But my original still stands......I would never shoot at cops, if I seen such a terrible thing taking place.

Why won’t anyone answer this question?If it was happening to you what would you want done?

I answered ..NO! I would not shoot at the cops....because I don't own a gun and I don't even know how to shoot one.
Then I also answered I wouldn't even go after the cops, because they might come at me!
Your problem is....nobody has yet to agree with you, so you're getting irritated with us.

Here was the question
Would you ridicule the person who just saved your life

I asked several times what if it was you or a loved one.

I guarantee you the back up support that arrives is trained to shoot to kill if he is standing there with his smoking gun standing over two dead cops. Dead cops with holstered guns and a nut screaming how they were beating up a homeless guy.

This guy cant be real. If so, he is such an internet tough guy that he actually believes this tripe.

It takes a court to decide if/when a cop goes bad. It is not your call. You are serious...you would shoot two cops (who had their guns holstered)? Who the fuck made you judge and jury?

Yes, what they did was wrong...but to run up on cops with your gun with intent to kill them, makes you just as wrong.

Get it right wing gun nut?

Good cops don't say

My fists are getting ready to f--- you up.
Good cops don't hit people in the head.

Here was the question

Are you getting any hint yet what would happen, should you survive the day. Potential Juror's?

Here was the question

Are you getting any hint yet what would happen, should you survive the day. Potential Juror's?

What if it was you intense would you want someone to step in and help you or would you want people to stand back and hope you live through the beating?

Here was the question

What if it was you intense would you want someone to step in and help you or would you want people to stand back and hope you live through the beating?

I've answered more than a few times already. I would not want you to get hurt or killed helping me. Call 911. Get others to call too. Document what you can.

That's the best you can do. I've been there. You think it's bad on the street? What do you think it gets like on the other side of the bars? It ain't pretty. The point is to survive, not intimidate.

I've answered more than a few times already. I would not want you to get hurt or killed helping me. Call 911. Get others to call too. Document what you can.

That's the best you can do. I've been there. You think it's bad on the street? What do you think it gets like on the other side of the bars? It ain't pretty. The point is to survive, not intimidate.

That’s very noble of you, but your survival instinct would kick in you would want help.

That’s very noble of you, but your survival instinct would kick in you would want help.

You've highjacked your own thread.
What's your point now?

I'm saying no. I've been there. No.

You've highjacked your own thread.
What's your point now?

I'm still on course and on target.

I'm saying no. I've been there. No.

What about a loved one one of your children?

How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

If you pulled your weapon you would be dead. An intelligent witness would call 911, report what was happending and then say to the officers, "I've called 911, you have help coming". I'd then explain to investigators what I saw.

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

Horse shit. You pull your weapon on a couple of cops and chances are you are another statistic and they will have every right in the eyes of the law to take you out. Doesn't matter what they were doing. I'm good but I would not draw on a couple of cops.

I don't doubt you mean well...but do you not have a family??
You would pull out your gun, and shoot a cop??.........knowing fully well, they are going to fire back at you, because they can!
You'd be a dead man too....then what happens to your family??
Cops are trained to shoot to kill when someone points a gun at them.

So you think you are judge jury and executioner?

Sorry I'm in here late, and I haven't read the thread, but this incident has boiled my blood since it first happened... and I'm a staunch supporter of law enforcement. This was not law enforcement. It was a slaughter.

Kelly Thomas: 2 Fullerton Police Officers Charged in Kelly Thomas Beating Case - KTXL

Two Fullerton Police officers have been charged in connection with the violent confrontation that led to the death of mentally ill homeless man, Kelly Thomas, the Orange County District Attorney announced on Wednesday.

District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced at a news conference Wednesday morning that he was charging Officer Manny Ramos with one felony count of second-degree murder and one felony count of involuntary manslaughter. He faces a maximum of 15 years to life in prison if convicted.

Cpl. Jay Cicinelli is charged with one felony count of involuntary manslaughter and one felony count of use of excessive force, Rackauckas said. Cicinelli faces a maximum of 4 years in prison if convicted...

Still much to do in Fullerton police beating case - latimes.com

The district attorney's investigation of the beating death of Kelly Thomas, a homeless man with a history of mental illness, came to a dramatic conclusion Wednesday with the filing of a rare murder charge against a Fullerton police officer and involuntary manslaughter charges against him and another officer.
Whatever the legal outcome is of their accusations, the matter is far from closed. What about the four officers involved in the death whose alleged actions -- or lack of action --d id not merit criminal charges? Were they performing up to the minimal standards of the Fullerton Police Department? Should administrative action be taken?...

Kelly Thomas, the victim, before and after being beaten by the Fullerton police:

article-2019225-0D2F8E7E00000578-169_468x286.jpg

article-2019225-0D2FB9E800000578-142_468x286.jpg

Kelly Thomas: Fullerton officers' actions 'reckless,' unacceptable, D.A. says - latimes.com

Orange County Dist. Atty. Tony Rackauckas said the “menacing” actions of a Fullerton police officer in the fatal beating of a homeless man strayed so far from acceptable law enforcement practices that he was left with no choice but to charge the policeman with murder, and a second officer with involuntarily manslaughter.
Rackauckas, using blunt street language to describe the events he said led to Kelly Thomas’ death, said Fullerton Officer Manuel Ramos turned a potential routine confrontation with a homeless man into a crime scene.

I've been saying this was cold-blooded murder since it happened. I'm glad that at least a couple of these badge-toting animals are being criminally charged. There's a chance Kelly Thomas' family may receive at least a modicum of justice.

So you think you are judge jury and executioner?

To save a life yes I would and not think twice about it. I think what most are confusing is a rodney king ( being cops overly acted making an arrest)vs. a cop continually hitting a person with their fist in the persons face.

Sorry I'm in here late, and I haven't read the thread, but this incident has boiled my blood since it first happened... and I'm a staunch supporter of law enforcement. This was not law enforcement. It was a slaughter.

Kelly Thomas: 2 Fullerton Police Officers Charged in Kelly Thomas Beating Case - KTXL

Two Fullerton Police officers have been charged in connection with the violent confrontation that led to the death of mentally ill homeless man, Kelly Thomas, the Orange County District Attorney announced on Wednesday.

District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced at a news conference Wednesday morning that he was charging Officer Manny Ramos with one felony count of second-degree murder and one felony count of involuntary manslaughter. He faces a maximum of 15 years to life in prison if convicted.

Cpl. Jay Cicinelli is charged with one felony count of involuntary manslaughter and one felony count of use of excessive force, Rackauckas said. Cicinelli faces a maximum of 4 years in prison if convicted...

Still much to do in Fullerton police beating case - latimes.com

The district attorney's investigation of the beating death of Kelly Thomas, a homeless man with a history of mental illness, came to a dramatic conclusion Wednesday with the filing of a rare murder charge against a Fullerton police officer and involuntary manslaughter charges against him and another officer.
Whatever the legal outcome is of their accusations, the matter is far from closed. What about the four officers involved in the death whose alleged actions -- or lack of action --d id not merit criminal charges? Were they performing up to the minimal standards of the Fullerton Police Department? Should administrative action be taken?...

Kelly Thomas, the victim, before and after being beaten by the Fullerton police:

article-2019225-0D2F8E7E00000578-169_468x286.jpg

article-2019225-0D2FB9E800000578-142_468x286.jpg

Kelly Thomas: Fullerton officers' actions 'reckless,' unacceptable, D.A. says - latimes.com

Orange County Dist. Atty. Tony Rackauckas said the “menacing” actions of a Fullerton police officer in the fatal beating of a homeless man strayed so far from acceptable law enforcement practices that he was left with no choice but to charge the policeman with murder, and a second officer with involuntarily manslaughter.
Rackauckas, using blunt street language to describe the events he said led to Kelly Thomas’ death, said Fullerton Officer Manuel Ramos turned a potential routine confrontation with a homeless man into a crime scene.

I've been saying this was cold-blooded murder since it happened. I'm glad that at least a couple of these badge-toting animals are being criminally charged. There's a chance Kelly Thomas' family may receive at least a modicum of justice.

Yet that doesn't do him any good does it?

Forum List

Back