Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

You miss the important point: Joey WANTS school shootings. He NEEDS bloodshed. He MUST have dead children, because it's a bloody shirt he can wave in his crusade to limit guns to the rich, the well-connected, police, and criminals. Joey CELEBRATES school shootings.

Yep…. A school shooting is like Christmas Day for anti-gun fanatics like Joe… the dead kids are the presents under their gun control holiday tree………They also get to tell Santa Government all their gun control wishes too…..

That was quite a sidestep. Leftists have this peculiar thing with riots, mayhem, and burning down cities and it's always someone else's problem.

Again- black people asked nicely for 10 years to clean up our police departments. They elected officials, they peacefully protested, they asked for legislation, and it all fell on deaf ears.

Then in the middle of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and TRUMP RECESSION(TM), you had the televised crucifixion of George Floyd, and people had enough.

But yeah, those Georgr Floyd riots were lots of fun for the leftist mobs.

Peaceful protests.

Naw, I call them the TRUMP RIOTS(TM), because they only happened because you had a racist president who spent four years encouraging police brutality.

Your solutions delineate real ignorance. You apparently don't understand that the Europeans and the Japanese don't have Constitutions that resemble that of the US.

Your solution is typical of the leftist cultists. You want to strip away various parts of the Great Satan Constitution because everything about that document offends your tender sensibilities.

Correct, they have better ones not written by 18th century slave rapists. The German and Japanese Constitutions, for instance, were written with the help of New Dealers who created the kinds of government that the Republicans and Southern Conservatives always resisted. And not surprisingly, the Germans and Japanese were eating our lunches by the 1970's economically.

The problem was the slave rapists never meant for guns to be widely available like they are now. Back then, guns were expensive and you had to have a certain level of affluence to own one.

The Founders didn't like armed mobs. The founders like Well-Regulated Militias, which they called out frequently to put down rebellions in the first few decades.

Yep…. A school shooting is like Christmas Day for anti-gun fanatics like Joe… the dead kids are the presents under their gun control holiday tree………They also get to tell Santa Government all their gun control wishes too…..

Naw, the problem with Christmas is that it comes once a year...

We have school shootings on a horrifying regular basis.

What's horrifying is that when there is a School Shooting, you will be on here with a dozen threads blaming ANYONE else but the gun industry for it. You'll even attack cops. So much for "Back the Blue".

Again- black people asked nicely for 10 years to clean up our police departments. They elected officials, they peacefully protested, they asked for legislation, and it all fell on deaf ears.

Then in the middle of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) and TRUMP RECESSION(TM), you had the televised crucifixion of George Floyd, and people had enough.

Naw, I call them the TRUMP RIOTS(TM), because they only happened because you had a racist president who spent four years encouraging police brutality.

Correct, they have better ones not written by 18th century slave rapists. The German and Japanese Constitutions, for instance, were written with the help of New Dealers who created the kinds of government that the Republicans and Southern Conservatives always resisted. And not surprisingly, the Germans and Japanese were eating our lunches by the 1970's economically.

The problem was the slave rapists never meant for guns to be widely available like they are now. Back then, guns were expensive and you had to have a certain level of affluence to own one.

The Founders didn't like armed mobs. The founders like Well-Regulated Militias, which they called out frequently to put down rebellions in the first few decades.
Wow. Every silly excuse centering on the ''I blame Trump", slogan for the actions of leftist cultists.

Leftist riots were all about, 'I blame Trump" because leftist cultists need excuses for their depravity.

This is largely a continuation of the actions that that define the Party of Slavery; the Democrat party.

Wow. Every silly excuse centering on the ''I blame Trump", slogan for the actions of leftist cultists.

Leftist riots were all about, 'I blame Trump" because leftist cultists need excuses for their depravity.

This is largely a continuation of the actions that that define the Party of Slavery; the Democrat party.

Check your privilege, sweetie.

Here we are, a bunch of white people who have never gone to bed hungry, never been abused by a police officer because he felt like it, debating why the poorest in this country might act out if pushed too far.

But you'll blurt out whatever you've heard on Hate Radio like you had an original idea, because that's about as complex as you get.

Here we are, a bunch of white people who have never gone to bed hungry, never been abused by a police officer because he felt like it, debating why the poorest in this country might act out if pushed too far.

But you'll blurt out whatever you've heard on Hate Radio like you had an original idea, because that's about as complex as you get.
Check your privilege, pumpkin. Here you are, a member of the party of slavery attempting to lecture others on your history of racism and exploitation.

Here you are, virtue signaling about your phony caring need to excuse riots, burning, looting and lawlessness because you hate yourself and your miserable existence.

Check your privilege, pumpkin. Here you are, a member of the party of slavery attempting to lecture others on your history of racism and exploitation.

Here you are, virtue signaling about your phony caring need to excuse riots, burning, looting and lawlessness because you hate yourself and your miserable existence.

Hardly.

It never should have come to this. I've been railing against police misconduct since Trayvon Martin was killed.

So when the TRUMP RIOTS broke out, my response was, "Told you so!"

This isn't a partisan issue, nor should it be. What happened to George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice is unacceptable.

I haven't been on speaking terms with my brother for five years because he is friends with the cop who shot McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground.

We've had ten years of these kinds of incidents before the riots broke out. We did nothing about them. Republicans and Democrats alike.

Then you had Trump outright cheering police brutality to the point where even police chiefs had to denounce him.

And you wonder why you had riots when people were already stressed out.

Hardly.

It never should have come to this. I've been railing against police misconduct since Trayvon Martin was killed.

So when the TRUMP RIOTS broke out, my response was, "Told you so!"

This isn't a partisan issue, nor should it be. What happened to George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice is unacceptable.

I haven't been on speaking terms with my brother for five years because he is friends with the cop who shot McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground.

We've had ten years of these kinds of incidents before the riots broke out. We did nothing about them. Republicans and Democrats alike.

Then you had Trump outright cheering police brutality to the point where even police chiefs had to denounce him.

And you wonder why you had riots when people were already stressed out.
You have been railing against police misconduct since Trayvon Martin was killed?

Dude. You're the white savior. You're the hero of blacks that the Party of Slavery continues to exploit. C'mon. Fess-up. You're hoping for bundles of that BLM money that finds its way into the pockets of thieves and scumbags.

Can I nominate you for a position at the UN? How about High Commissioner of Phony Virtue Signaling?

Speak for yourself.

You really have no right to speak for any Black people

You have been railing against police misconduct since Trayvon Martin was killed?

Dude. You're the white savior. You're the hero of blacks that the Party of Slavery continues to exploit. C'mon. Fess-up. You're hoping for bundles of that BLM money that finds its way into the pockets of thieves and scumbags.

Can I nominate you for a position at the UN? How about High Commissioner of Phony Virtue Signaling?
Joe, the guy who calls Black people "Darkies"

Joe, the guy who calls Black people "Darkies"

And whenever Incel Joe responds to anyone advocating that criminals should be held to answer for their crimes, it nearly always includes language equating criminality to being black, and suggesting that to oppose criminals is to be “racist” against black people.

Funny, none of the black people with whom I associate are criminals; they're all honest, hard-working men just like myself, my equals in every way. Their albedo just happens to be lower than mine.

Naw, the problem with Christmas is that it comes once a year...

We have school shootings on a horrifying regular basis.

What's horrifying is that when there is a School Shooting, you will be on here with a dozen threads blaming ANYONE else but the gun industry for it. You'll even attack cops. So much for "Back the Blue".

we had 13 mass public school shootings in 56 years.....you doofus.

In the UK, you fucking limey shits do not understand the concept or application of self-defense.

Sorry, you are wrong.....in Britain, if victim fights back against a rapist, robber or murderer, the rapist, robber or murderer has the Right to stomp the living crap out of them.............

What's horrifying is that when there is a School Shooting, you will be on here with a dozen threads blaming ANYONE else but the gun industry for it.

You mean like blaming the actual subhuman piece of shit that committed the crime? We can't have that, now, can we?

Why are you so opposed to blaming the actual criminal for the crime that it committed? Why are you so determined to blame someone or something else?

No need to answer. Those were rhetorical questions. We all know why you don't want to blame the criminal, don't we. You stick up for your own kind.

In the UK, you fucking limey shits do not understand the concept or application of self-defense.
You septic *y*tanks don't understand the basics of life. Solid bone from the neck up. You haven't a clue of UK reasonable defence laws, the subject flies 33,0000 feet over your head.

In the UK, I could kill you, if in the circumstances it's classed as reasonable. But because you're running away retreating, I have to let you scurry away like a coward.

You septic *y*tanks don't understand the basics of life. Solid bone from the neck up. You haven't a clue of UK reasonable defence laws, the subject flies 33,0000 feet over your head.

In the UK, I could kill you, if in the circumstances it's classed as reasonable. But because you're running away retreating, I have to let you scurry away like a coward.
And I can shoot you if it is deemed reasonable by a jury of my peers.

Let's see how fast you piss your pants when you're looking down the barrel of a .45

You said it yourself. I must bring a toothpick to a toothpick fight, even if the other guy is 30 stone of solid muscle.

Get bent, limey.

Forum List

Back