Should someone have shoot these cops?

I also believe that a citizenry that does not have the right to bear arms are nothing more than a group of slaves to that system.

The Right to Self Defense is not in Question here. You do what you can, with what you have available, and know when to stop.

It's an old cliche but...'with rights comes responsibilities'...

I also believe that a citizenry that does not have the right to bear arms are nothing more than a group of slaves to that system.

The Right to Self Defense is not in Question here. You do what you can, with what you have available, and know when to stop.

It's an old cliche but...'with rights comes responsibilities'...

Agreed, there is no accounting, when reason is abandoned.

It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

I'm not. This is Orange County. You know about Orange County, CA? Populated largely by Fox News Republicans who would sooner burn their mother at the stake than think that a cop could ever do anything wrong.

Besides, wasn't this just a street person that these cops beat to death? Many of the Good Folks of Orange County won't be able to generate much sympathy for such a person. If he had shown some degree of personal responsibility for his station in life and made something out of himself, that might have made a difference - but he didn't.

It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

I'm not. This is Orange County. You know about Orange County, CA? Populated largely by Fox News Republicans who would sooner burn their mother at the stake than think that a cop could ever do anything wrong.

Besides, wasn't this just a street person that these cops beat to death? Many of the Good Folks of Orange County won't be able to generate much sympathy for such a person. If he had shown some degree of personal responsibility for his station in life and made something out of himself, that might have made a difference - but he didn't.

George, George, George, come out of your Ivory Tower. The Eviction has gone through. :D

We all know what was done here was Very Very Very bad. Most of us anyway.

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

So you would be willing to go to prison over a homeless man?

I wouldn't go to prison because saving a life against the action of two bad cops killing them would be justified. Just because a person is homeless does not take away the value of his life.

Yeah, and there are people who think they can fire a 'warning shot' and are not responsible for it if the bullet hits someon. You would be incarcerated so fast your head would swim. There are plenty of ex cops there, you would just be a cop killer.

And what would a civil suit, mentioned earlier, bring in the death of this 'street person?'

if u believe their is justice in America u are delusional, if u think u can protect another citizen against the police u are even more so. i can sight numerous cases to make both points just ask

Why do people think cops are gods? they aren't they bleed and are human. I am on equal ground with them. I'm not just some run of the mill civillian. I have recieved the same training they have.

They have the Force of Law on their side until proven otherwise by the chain of command.
I don't care if you were a retired Navy Seal.

They have force only because we allowed it. They have force because the majority of Americans are to fucking scared of their own shadow.
Why do we give them so much power? People just stand their and watch

I wouldn't go to prison because saving a life against the action of two bad cops killing them would be justified. Just because a person is homeless does not take away the value of his life.

Yeah, and there are people who think they can fire a 'warning shot' and are not responsible for it if the bullet hits someon. You would be incarcerated so fast your head would swim. There are plenty of ex cops there, you would just be a cop killer.

People who have recieved training are taught never to fire a warning shot for that reason.

What exactly is the difference between a gang of thugs and what the cops did? Would it be justified to shot a couple of gangbagers?

Forum List

Back