Should someone have shoot these cops?

Come on gun grabbers step up and make your case why we don't need guns in the hands of citizens. Who protects you from cops like this?
The only person remotely justified to defend himself with deadly force would be the attacked homeless man. And those with a ‘well-documented history of schizophrenia’ tend not to be authorized to own firearms.

If your scenario involves armed citizens who happened upon the attack and start shooting at the police in an effort to save the homeless man, you’re exhibiting your profound and comprehensive ignorance of the law.

The Second Amendment right to self-defense means just that: self-defense. It doesn’t authorize vigilantism where armed citizens who are not subject to an immediate threat may unilaterally attack a perceived attacker, particularly law enforcement officers.

The militia component of the Second Amendment ensures the people have the means to defend themselves against a government who makes it its official policy to violate the Constitution and illegally preempt the rights of its citizens.

Rogue cops committing criminal acts comes nowhere near that standard, as their actions are not officially sanctioned by any jurisdiction.

Just because they wear a badge does not give them justifacation for murder and anyone who stands by and watches it is just as guilty as the cops who murdered.

Spend one afternoon in the concourse of a mall just watching the crowd. You will realize very quickly why the entire population should not be packing. :lol:

Last edited:
Nothing new in my eyes, some people put coppers up high on some damn pedestal, like they are above the rest of us.
This only proves my point more, some cops are fuckers. Worthless scum asses who think they are better and badder and their shit don't stink.
Stories like this make me sick........
Would I have helped?? I don't know how I could have helped....I don't own a gun, and I sure wouldn't have gone up and kicked them with my foot, they probably would have punched my lights out.
But I think they should have been sent away to prison forever. Lock them up and throw away the key. Even forget to give'm a meal a time or two.

So you stand by and watch cops murder a man? If it means geting my ass kicked or killed I will still stepo in.

The place to Fight these Cop's is in the Court Room. If you can't reason with them on the scene, Document what you can, and get Witness Information. You fight Them and They will use the Force of the System against you. You shoot at them, in a situation like that, and you will be lucky if there are any remains to identify. A Photo has allot more power than a gun nowadays. Think about it after you calm down.

The court room doesn't help the dead man now does it?

It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Don't ever volunteer for jury duty reb. It matters how it's written because that's all you lynch mobsters have to go on so far.

After the fact doesn't help the dead man does it? Suppose it was you, would you want help? Would you want someone like me helping you or a love one or watching and taking photos and information for the report and court trial? I would stick my neck out and risk my own life in this situation.

In the greatest Country in the world the police are subjedt to the same laws as everyone else. They are also entitled to the same legal presumption of innocence. It's clear by the rhetoric that the post is based on media opinion. What happens when the media is on the other side? The federal police entrapped a citizen and subsequently shot his young son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head as she held a 18 month old child in her arms. It happened under Bush Sr.'s watch an the media defended the police action while the government secretly awarded a million dollars to the victim, Randy Weaver. The same federal cops killed 80 men women and children in Waco Tx. under Clinton's watch and the media blamed the victims. The media has the power to cover up a crime or fire up a lynch mob at will and the emotional based stooges in the public arena will usually go along with either scenario. Try some independent thinking for a change people. Wait until the evidence is shown in court before you decide to lynch the cops.

In the greatest Country in the world the police are subjedt to the same laws as everyone else. They are also entitled to the same legal presumption of innocence. It's clear by the rhetoric that the post is based on media opinion. What happens when the media is on the other side? The federal police entrapped a citizen and subsequently shot his young son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head as she held a 18 month old child in her arms. It happened under Bush Sr.'s watch an the media defended the police action while the government secretly awarded a million dollars to the victim, Randy Weaver. The same federal cops killed 80 men women and children in Waco Tx. under Clinton's watch and the media blamed the victims. The media has the power to cover up a crime or fire up a lynch mob at will and the emotional based stooges in the public arena will usually go along with either scenario. Try some independent thinking for a change people. Wait until the evidence is shown in court before you decide to lynch the cops.

All I am saying is put yourself in the shoes of the dead man.
Would you want someone to stand by and take notes and photos for your murder trail

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Then you deserve to die. Are you being serious here? You seeing two cops hitting a guy..and you would shoot the cops? I call bullshit. Perhaps you are serious and if so, you deserve to die as well. You are no better than those cops.
So the cops werejustified killing the unarmed homeless guy? Saying I should die doesn't bring back the man who was killed by the bear hand of thopse to cops. It will never bring him back to life. So I guess you would just stand there and watch them beat him to death?

No they weren't. They will at the least get some punishment for what They did. The Fed's should be looking further into this.

There is no excuse for what went down here. There are plenty of Witnesses to establish that. You come across something like that in real life. Use your Cell Phone. Call 911. Everything is recorded, let them know you have 911 on the line. Let them know it is more than your word against theirs. Ask others to do the same. You pull a gun on a Cop, you are as good as dead.

Last edited:

Would you want someone to stand by and take notes and photos for your murder trail

I'm sure the dead man doesn't want anything at this juncture. He's dead!

No you weren't.
You were asking what I would do if I had a gun and came across a scene where someone was being beaten up by cops.
You're saying that you would shoot the cops dead and then ask what was going on.

Needless to say the officers involved in the attack are subject to possible criminal civil rights violations charges, as will as a civil suit in Federal court also concerning civil rights violations.

So what can a dead homeless guy get in a civil suit?

Yes the Police officers were way over the line. No, I would not have pulled my gun and shot them or even shot into the air. Does the man being beaten no good for you to die. Yes call 911 and report it, yell at the police to stop, do not ever step into the situation physically.

Now with all that being said policemen are human, they can be assholes and they can screw up. Fortunately this is a minority of them that do things like abuse their position in any way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every police Officer I know, (and that would be in the double digits). But if one of them were to lose it like these 2 did then I would expect them to face trial same as anyone else.

Needless to say the officers involved in the attack are subject to possible criminal civil rights violations charges, as will as a civil suit in Federal court also concerning civil rights violations.

So what can a dead homeless guy get in a civil suit?

That depends on who's claiming that they are related to him. Are you stepping forward? :D

I'd like to see the person who made the statement about a civil suit in Federal court answer the question.

I'da killed them in a heartbeat.Fuck cops.

yea sure you would of.....you said you ran from this Country after 9/11 because you were scared.....and a little hairy fuck like you is going to kill some Cops?.....do you do stand-up in Costa Rica as well as pick up shit?......

How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

If you pulled your weapon you would be dead. An intelligent witness would call 911, report what was happending and then say to the officers, "I've called 911, you have help coming". I'd then explain to investigators what I saw.

How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

If you pulled your weapon you would be dead. An intelligent witness would call 911, report what was happending and then say to the officers, "I've called 911, you have help coming". I'd then explain to investigators what I saw.

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

So you would be willing to go to prison over a homeless man?

Forum List

Back