Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

You have been railing against police misconduct since Trayvon Martin was killed?

Dude. You're the white savior. You're the hero of blacks that the Party of Slavery continues to exploit. C'mon. Fess-up. You're hoping for bundles of that BLM money that finds its way into the pockets of thieves and scumbags.

Can I nominate you for a position at the UN? How about High Commissioner of Phony Virtue Signaling?

You miss the point. I'm old enough to remember the riots after MLK was assassinated in 1968. I remember the Rodney King riots of 1992. The thing is we DON'T fix the problems, and then we wonder why we keep having riots.

Not a matter of virtue signaling, it's a matter of pragmatism.

You mean like blaming the actual subhuman piece of shit that committed the crime? We can't have that, now, can we?

Why are you so opposed to blaming the actual criminal for the crime that it committed? Why are you so determined to blame someone or something else?

No need to answer. Those were rhetorical questions. We all know why you don't want to blame the criminal, don't we. You stick up for your own kind.

Because blaming the criminal doesn't prevent the next one, dummy.

Whenever a mass shooting happens, we find out two things.

1) Everyone in that person's life knew they had serious mental problems.
2) Despite that, that person was able to easily acquire guns and ammunition.

So- here's a crazy idea. Let's actually make it hard for the next guy to get a gun. We can't do much about the last guy.. more often than not they don't survive the attack. But we can do something about the next guy.

And whenever Joe responds to anyone advocating that criminals should be held to answer for their crimes, it nearly always includes language equating criminality to being black, and suggesting that to oppose criminals is to be “racist” against black people.

Funny, none of the black people with whom I associate are criminals; they're all honest, hard-working men just like myself, my equals in every way. Their albedo just happens to be lower than mine.
Uh, no, Mormon Bob, you are the one who wants to murder a black kid for stealing a bag of chips, while giving a pass the white corporate criminal who steals someone's life savings.

This is what makes you a racist. Not how you treat the "good ones".

You miss the point. I'm old enough to remember the riots after MLK was assassinated in 1968. I remember the Rodney King riots of 1992. The thing is we DON'T fix the problems, and then we wonder why we keep having riots.

Odd how both the Rodney King riots very quickly became the Rodney King "loot the stores" riot. The George Floyd riots were much the same with the added bonus of the left deciding to encourage BLM. Remember it was Kamala Harris who supported the BLM bail fund.

Remember the Portland "summer of love"? Good times.

Tell us about "pragmatic" when it comes to leftists encouraging violent criminals.

Odd how both the Rodney King riots very quickly became the Rodney King "loot the stores" riot. The George Floyd riots were much the same with the added bonus of the left deciding to encourage BLM. Remember it was Kamala Harris who supported the BLM bail fund.

Remember the Portland "summer of love"? Good times.

Tell us about "pragmatic" when it comes to leftists encouraging violent criminals.

Pragmatic is not ignoring a problem until people to think violence is the only way their complaints get addressed.

People had complained about the LAPD and Darryl Gates for decades.. but after the riots, the problem got fixed. Gates was gone, and practices were changed.

Same thing with the BLM demonstrations. We had 10 years of peaceful demonstration. Colin took a knee. People protested. Nothing got fixed. Until the riots, then you would be amazed how fast they slapped body cams on all these cops and started getting rid of the bad apples.

So here's a crazy idea, let's solve a problem before it devolves into riots.

Pragmatic is not ignoring a problem until people to think violence is the only way their complaints get addressed.

People had complained about the LAPD and Darryl Gates for decades.. but after the riots, the problem got fixed. Gates was gone, and practices were changed.

Same thing with the BLM demonstrations. We had 10 years of peaceful demonstration. Colin took a knee. People protested. Nothing got fixed. Until the riots, then you would be amazed how fast they slapped body cams on all these cops and started getting rid of the bad apples.

Here's a crazy leftist idea; lets make criminal behavior absent any consequences. That's a way to fix things. A strange thing however, we still have looting and criminal behavior.

Yeah, Beheadings in Democrat run cities, it's just remarkable how leftists whine and moan about crime, yet, they encourage policies that promote crime.

The democrats don't want them fixed....they want to be able to order riots every two years......

Uh, no, Mormon Bob, you are the one who wants to murder a black kid for stealing a bag of chips, while giving a pass the white corporate criminal who steals someone's life savings.

This is what makes you a racist. Not how you treat the "good ones".

Your lies and delusions do not make me, a racist. All they show is that you are, in fact, a far worse racist than the most extravagant of your lies try to falsely portray me as being.

Your “solution” is to allow subhuman criminal shit to prey on human beings, with impunity. Such a solution does not benefit any human beings, only criminals.

No actual human being would advocate any of the bullshit that you advocate. Only a criminal would.

I call bullshit on any claim that you are a human being. I call bullshit on any claim that you are anything but a subhuman piece of criminal shit. This is what you prove, every time you advocate “solutions” that favor criminals, and make human beings into easier prey for them.

I thought that was the attitude of the police when it came to George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, and a host of others.

And that involved lives.

Personally, I wish the 2020 riots could have been avoided. You know, when the nice young man took a knee to protest police brutality, and we responded by destroying his career.

But funny thing. White people only pay attention to a problem when you threaten to break their stuff.

The riots could have been avoided...but nobody had the stones to do so.

The problem was not enough Roof Koreans.

Here's a crazy leftist idea; lets make criminal behavior absent any consequences. That's a way to fix things. A strange thing however, we still have looting and criminal behavior.

Yeah, Beheadings in Democrat run cities, it's just remarkable how leftists whine and moan about crime, yet, they encourage policies that promote crime.

Yes, yes, the right wing has been getting you to wet your panties over "crimes" since Willie Horton. We get that.

We have murder all over the country- In the suburbs, in the rural areas and in the cities... It's just we hear more about the cities because they have higher concentrations of population.

The democrats don't want them fixed....they want to be able to order riots every two years......

Really? Because it seems to me that it's Republicans who block any attempts to cure poverty, block any civil rights laws, keep pushing the prison industrial complex.

Your “solution” is to allow subhuman criminal shit to prey on human beings, with impunity. Such a solution does not benefit any human beings, only criminals.

No actual human being would advocate any of the bullshit that you advocate. Only a criminal would.

I call bullshit on any claim that you are a human being. I call bullshit on any claim that you are anything but a subhuman piece of criminal shit. This is what you prove, every time you advocate “solutions” that favor criminals, and make human beings into easier prey for them.

Bob, the days of black people riding in the back of the bus are over. They aren't going to put up with this shit anymore.. Period. Full stop.

So instead of screaming about the "Criminals" in the only country where this kind of shit happens on a regular basis, let's actually fix the problems.

We tried your way, of punitively locking poor people up for stealing slices of pizza and tube socks, and that made the problem worse.

So let's look at what the Europeans are doing...

Um, they don't let any idiot who wants a gun have one.
They focus their criminal justice system on reform instead of punishment.
They have extensive programs for dealing with poverty.

They have nowhere near our crime levels.

Yes, yes, the right wing has been getting you to wet your panties over "crimes" since Willie Horton. We get that.

We have murder all over the country- In the suburbs, in the rural areas and in the cities... It's just we hear more about the cities because they have higher concentrations of population.

Really? Because it seems to me that it's Republicans who block any attempts to cure poverty, block any civil rights laws, keep pushing the prison industrial complex.
Yes, yes. We have beheadings all over the country…. wait, we actually don’t. We do, however, have enormous increases in crime in leftist run cities where criminal behavior is condoned.

WASHINGTON (TND) — A TND analysis of the 15 deadliest cities in America discovered that 11 of them are primarily run by Democrats.

The National Desk (TND) looked at the party affiliations of mayors, district attorneys, sheriffs and city council members within the nation’s 15 cities which currently hold the highest murder rates, according to worldpopulationreview.com.

The cities largely run by Democrats are St. Louis, Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit, Cleveland, Newark, Chicago, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, and Pittsburgh.

All but three cities on the list have Democratic mayors. Democratic district attorneys are also in charge of prosecution in 12 of the 15 cities.

Bob, the days of black people riding in the back of the bus are over. They aren't going to put up with this shit anymore.. Period. Full stop.

So instead of screaming about the "Criminals" in the only country where this kind of shit happens on a regular basis, let's actually fix the problems.

We tried your way, of punitively locking poor people up for stealing slices of pizza and tube socks, and that made the problem worse.

So let's look at what the Europeans are doing...

Um, they don't let any idiot who wants a gun have one.
They focus their criminal justice system on reform instead of punishment.
They have extensive programs for dealing with poverty.

They have nowhere near our crime levels.

Bob, the days of black people riding in the back of the bus are over. They aren't going to put up with this shit anymore.. Period. Full stop.”

Must be devastating for the democrat “Party of Slavery”. Gee, whiz. Harken back to those halcyon days when democrats had control of those mischievous blacks.

Yes, yes. We have beheadings all over the country…. wait, we actually don’t. We do, however, have enormous increases in crime in leftist run cities where criminal behavior is condoned.

I had to look up this beheading case you keep whining about.

OH, wait, it happened in Alton Missouri, a white trash town in Jesusland. Why Am I not surprised.

Must be devastating for the democrat “Party of Slavery”. Gee, whiz. Harken back to those halcyon days when democrats had control of those mischievous blacks.

Why would Democrats have a problem with it. YOur side is the one who screams "SCARY BLACK MAN" whenever there is a crime.

I had to look up this beheading case you keep whining about.

OH, wait, it happened in Alton Missouri, a white trash town in Jesusland. Why Am I not surprised.

Why would Democrats have a problem with it. YOur side is the one who screams "SCARY BLACK MAN" whenever there is a crime.
That was quite a sidestep. In the alternate reality of the twisted leftist mindset, Missouri is a “white trash town in Jesusland”.

That makes no sense but what is to be expected from the twisted, leftist mind?

That was quite a sidestep. In the alternate reality of the twisted leftist mindset, Missouri is a “white trash town in Jesusland”.

That makes no sense but what is to be expected from the twisted, leftist mind?

Not at all.

You claimed that "beheadings" were a sign of Democratic City Decadance...

And yet here was a story of a guy from a small town in a red state who beheaded his pregnant girlfriend.

Halfway through the year, an informal survey of nationwide per-capita murder rates shows New Orleans is on pace to reclaim its ranking as the most murderous city in the U.S. — and is leading by a considerable margin.

Wouldn't this be the same NOLA that nearly got wiped off the map 17 years ago because of Bush Jr.'s incompetence?
Ah, the good old days when just losing a mere city was the height of presidential incompetence.
Trump: "Hold my Beer".

Not at all.

You claimed that "beheadings" were a sign of Democratic City Decadance...

And yet here was a story of a guy from a small town in a red state who beheaded his pregnant girlfriend.

Wouldn't this be the same NOLA that nearly got wiped off the map 17 years ago because of Bush Jr.'s incompetence?
Ah, the good old days when just losing a mere city was the height of presidential incompetence.
Trump: "Hold my Beer".
As attempt at analogy goes, that was pure incompetence.

I'm not the one who whined about "There are beheadings going on"... that was you.

There are beheadings going on in Jesusland, too.
Why are you whining about natural disasters and equating those to beheadings?

Only in demented leftyland would that make sense.

Forum List

Back