Should someone have shoot these cops?

Yes the Police officers were way over the line. No, I would not have pulled my gun and shot them or even shot into the air. Does the man being beaten no good for you to die. Yes call 911 and report it, yell at the police to stop, do not ever step into the situation physically.

Now with all that being said policemen are human, they can be assholes and they can screw up. Fortunately this is a minority of them that do things like abuse their position in any way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every police Officer I know, (and that would be in the double digits). But if one of them were to lose it like these 2 did then I would expect them to face trial same as anyone else.

Heres the problem with yelling at cops when they are in action, it draws their attention to you if you are unarmed and they are murdering a person you will be their next victim. I would yell at them draw my gun and tell them to stop, if they didn't and they took action at me I would be defending my life. end of story.

Fortunately this is a minority of them that do things like abuse their position in any way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every police Officer I know, (and that would be in the double digits).

I've help put two bad cops behind bars, and yes the majority of cops are good. I will say this I don't see how taking information helps bring back the dead when someone could have stepped forward and help the guy.

If you pulled your weapon you would be dead. An intelligent witness would call 911, report what was happending and then say to the officers, "I've called 911, you have help coming". I'd then explain to investigators what I saw.

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

So you would be willing to go to prison over a homeless man?

I wouldn't go to prison because saving a life against the action of two bad cops killing them would be justified. Just because a person is homeless does not take away the value of his life.

In the greatest Country in the world the police are subjedt to the same laws as everyone else. They are also entitled to the same legal presumption of innocence. It's clear by the rhetoric that the post is based on media opinion. What happens when the media is on the other side? The federal police entrapped a citizen and subsequently shot his young son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head as she held a 18 month old child in her arms. It happened under Bush Sr.'s watch an the media defended the police action while the government secretly awarded a million dollars to the victim, Randy Weaver. The same federal cops killed 80 men women and children in Waco Tx. under Clinton's watch and the media blamed the victims. The media has the power to cover up a crime or fire up a lynch mob at will and the emotional based stooges in the public arena will usually go along with either scenario. Try some independent thinking for a change people. Wait until the evidence is shown in court before you decide to lynch the cops.

All I am saying is put yourself in the shoes of the dead man.
Would you want someone to stand by and take notes and photos for your murder trail

No you weren't.
You were asking what I would do if I had a gun and came across a scene where someone was being beaten up by cops.
You're saying that you would shoot the cops dead and then ask what was going on.

Beating a person to death takes some enrgy and some time by the third blow to thew head with the fist would tell me they were trying to kill the man. I guess that just my police training for one, police are never trined to hit a person in the head it's called excessive force.

Excessive force by a law enforcement officers is a violation of a person's rights. Excessive force is not subject to a precise definition, but it is generally beyond the force a reasonable and prudent law enforcement officer would use under the circumstances.

Force should be used in only the minimum amount needed to achieve a legitimate purpose. Police brutality is a direct violation of the laws within the police force. The use of excessive force is also a direct violation of the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S Constitution regarding cruelty and protection of the laws.
Excessive Force Law & Legal Definition
\

Let me ask you would you want someone to help you if it happen to you?

How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

If you pulled your weapon you would be dead. An intelligent witness would call 911, report what was happending and then say to the officers, "I've called 911, you have help coming". I'd then explain to investigators what I saw.

If I pulled my weapon they would be dead also, I've been trained just like they have. But calling 9-11 and giving information to the investigators doesn't quit bring back to life the man who was killed, now does it?

Nope. But you would be dead. And if not dead, you would be arrested and likely convicted and spend the rest of your life in jail.

Last edited:
All I am saying is put yourself in the shoes of the dead man.
Would you want someone to stand by and take notes and photos for your murder trail

No you weren't.
You were asking what I would do if I had a gun and came across a scene where someone was being beaten up by cops.
You're saying that you would shoot the cops dead and then ask what was going on.

Beating a person to death takes some enrgy and some time by the third blow to thew head with the fist would tell me they were trying to kill the man. I guess that just my police training for one, police are never trined to hit a person in the head it's called excessive force.

Excessive force by a law enforcement officers is a violation of a person's rights. Excessive force is not subject to a precise definition, but it is generally beyond the force a reasonable and prudent law enforcement officer would use under the circumstances.

Force should be used in only the minimum amount needed to achieve a legitimate purpose. Police brutality is a direct violation of the laws within the police force. The use of excessive force is also a direct violation of the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S Constitution regarding cruelty and protection of the laws.
\

Yes. Using Witness, Reason, and Their Cell Phone.

No you weren't.

\

But that doesn't bring back the dead does it?

How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

and when that back up arrived, seeing you with the smoking gun (literally) and two dead cops, your dumb ass would be so dead. So dead.

I thought you had more sense than this but it turns out you are a fucking nut. They would have been justified killing you since you would have executed to cops on the street. The cops had their guns holstered so you would have shot two cops who were not threatening your life.

Fuck you, you dumb ass. I kind of wish your Internet tough guy ass could come across something like this in real life. Your little bitch ass would run, hide and went home to see if it was covered on the news. Then came in here and said how bad you were.

Oh and fuck these two asshole cops. I hope they get real time for this. Unfortunately they will be protected the entire time they are in prison.

Last edited:

\

But that doesn't bring back the dead does it?

If the incident was in progress, still going on, when you came upon it, the Victim would still have a chance. You need to back off and give this some thought. You have been given a variety of good advice here. Think on it.

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Then you deserve to die. Are you being serious here? You seeing two cops hitting a guy..and you would shoot the cops? I call bullshit. Perhaps you are serious and if so, you deserve to die as well. You are no better than those cops.
So the cops werejustified killing the unarmed homeless guy? Saying I should die doesn't bring back the man who was killed by the bear hand of thopse to cops. It will never bring him back to life. So I guess you would just stand there and watch them beat him to death?

You damn right I would have just stood there. I definitely would have called 9/11 and I would have tried to get all of this on my cam phone, but I am going to do like you and pull out my gun and shoot the cops?

Are you fucking mental? You cannot pull your gun at cops if your life is not being threatened. You try to sound like you are trained. You should know this. What the fuck kind of training did you get Mr. vigilante.

Please please please throw away all your guns. You are a fucking nut. (If you are being serious...I cant tell)

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Don't ever volunteer for jury duty reb. It matters how it's written because that's all you lynch mobsters have to go on so far.

After the fact doesn't help the dead man does it? Suppose it was you, would you want help? Would you want someone like me helping you or a love one or watching and taking photos and information for the report and court trial? I would stick my neck out and risk my own life in this situation.

I don't doubt you mean well...but do you not have a family??
You would pull out your gun, and shoot a cop??.........knowing fully well, they are going to fire back at you, because they can!
You'd be a dead man too....then what happens to your family??
Cops are trained to shoot to kill when someone points a gun at them.

Then you deserve to die. Are you being serious here? You seeing two cops hitting a guy..and you would shoot the cops? I call bullshit. Perhaps you are serious and if so, you deserve to die as well. You are no better than those cops.
So the cops werejustified killing the unarmed homeless guy? Saying I should die doesn't bring back the man who was killed by the bear hand of thopse to cops. It will never bring him back to life. So I guess you would just stand there and watch them beat him to death?

You damn right I would have just stood there. I definitely would have called 9/11 and I would have tried to get all of this on my cam phone, but I am going to do like you and pull out my gun and shoot the cops?

Are you fucking mental? You cannot pull your gun at cops if your life is not being threatened. You try to sound like you are trained. You should know this. What the fuck kind of training did you get Mr. vigilante.

Please please please throw away all your guns. You are a fucking nut. (If you are being serious...I cant tell)

Think about this it may be you or one of your loved ones the next time.

Don't ever volunteer for jury duty reb. It matters how it's written because that's all you lynch mobsters have to go on so far.

After the fact doesn't help the dead man does it? Suppose it was you, would you want help? Would you want someone like me helping you or a love one or watching and taking photos and information for the report and court trial? I would stick my neck out and risk my own life in this situation.

You would pull out your gun, and shoot a cop??.........knowing fully well, they are going to fire back at you, because they can!

To save a life in this instance yes I would, and I would be justified doing it.
I have been trained like other cops because I use to be one a long time ago. I know what they are trained to do and the actions of these two cops was way over the line. Let's take itr one step further in New Orleans cops were shooting and killing unarmed civillins during Katrina Would shooting a cop be justified then?

Last edited:
Yes the Police officers were way over the line. No, I would not have pulled my gun and shot them or even shot into the air. Does the man being beaten no good for you to die. Yes call 911 and report it, yell at the police to stop, do not ever step into the situation physically.

Now with all that being said policemen are human, they can be assholes and they can screw up. Fortunately this is a minority of them that do things like abuse their position in any way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every police Officer I know, (and that would be in the double digits). But if one of them were to lose it like these 2 did then I would expect them to face trial same as anyone else.

Heres the problem with yelling at cops when they are in action, it draws their attention to you if you are unarmed and they are murdering a person you will be their next victim. I would yell at them draw my gun and tell them to stop, if they didn't and they took action at me I would be defending my life. end of story.

Fortunately this is a minority of them that do things like abuse their position in any way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every police Officer I know, (and that would be in the double digits).

I've help put two bad cops behind bars, and yes the majority of cops are good. I will say this I don't see how taking information helps bring back the dead when someone could have stepped forward and help the guy.

8b04f_ORIG-internet_tough_guys.jpg

To save a life in this instance yes I would, and I would be justified doing it.

Well, if doing something such as this makes you feel all better...dying and feeling justified....you have at it.
I feel sorry for your family~

8b04f_ORIG-internet_tough_guys.jpg

You're a fucking tard. You do realize that don't you?

Why won’t anyone answer this question?
If it was happening to you what would you want done?
Would you ridicule the person who just saved your life?

I guarantee you the back up support that arrives is trained to shoot to kill if he is standing there with his smoking gun standing over two dead cops. Dead cops with holstered guns and a nut screaming how they were beating up a homeless guy.

This guy cant be real. If so, he is such an internet tough guy that he actually believes this tripe.

and when that back up arrived, seeing you with the smoking gun (literally) and two dead cops, your dumb ass would be so dead. So dead.

I thought you had more sense than this but it turns out you are a fucking nut. They would have been justified killing you since you would have executed to cops on the street. The cops had their guns holstered so you would have shot two cops who were not threatening your life.

Fuck you, you dumb ass. I kind of wish your Internet tough guy ass could come across something like this in real life. Your little bitch ass would run, hide and went home to see if it was covered on the news. Then came in here and said how bad you were.

Oh and fuck these two asshole cops. I hope they get real time for this. Unfortunately they will be protected the entire time they are in prison.

how come you did not say this to Douger who said "fuck cops,i would shoot them in a heart beat"?......hey just askin.....

I guarantee you the back up support that arrives is trained to shoot to kill if he is standing there with his smoking gun standing over two dead cops. Dead cops with holstered guns and a nut screaming how they were beating up a homeless guy.

This guy cant be real. If so, he is such an internet tough guy that he actually believes this tripe.

You're forget one key thing two dead BAD cops.

Why won’t anyone answer this question?
If it was happening to you what would you want done?
Would you ridicule the person who just saved your life?

So many smart people have already told you, YOU do not interfere with cops with your gun drawn.

You perhaps let them know, absolutely call 9/11 and get everything you can on a cam.

Run up to two crazed cops with a gun and you will be killed. Period. Do you have a family? Dear kids, your father died today because he thought he would try to stop two cops from beating up a homeless guy. Hold your head high and dont listen to everyone saying he was a fucking nut who killed two cops who were not threatening him.

You would be guilty of murder. They never threatened you dumb ass.

(all of this of course is probably some kind of joke but you are not helping your pro gun stance dumbass.) Hell, I am a gun owner and I am ashamed to be put in any kind of category you are in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back