Should someone have shoot these cops?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by bigrebnc1775, Sep 24, 2011.

1. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Would you have stopped it or would you have allowed the two cops too kill in cold blood?

Kelly Thomas death: 1 cop in jail, 1 on bail - Local News - Orange County, CA - Santa Ana, CA - msnbc.com

Orange County prosecutors charged a Fullerton police officer with murder on Wednesday, saying he launched a lethal assault on a homeless man with the words: My fists are getting ready to f--- you up.
    A second officer, accused of repeatedly smashing victim Kelly Thomas in the face with a Taser, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced.

2. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Come on gun grabbers step up and make your case why we don't need guns in the hands of citizens. Who protects you from cops like this?

3. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    I'da killed them in a heartbeat.Fuck cops.

4. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    They beat this poor sod to death why, exactly?

And worse, they're only going to get is 15 years for premeditated sadistic murder?!

Hang 'em.

Hang 'em high in the town square.

Let their fetid corpses hang there. Let the kites peck out their eye and pick their bones clean.

That what we used to do the pirates, and that is exactly what we ought to do with pirates operating behind the color of the law, too.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  5. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

6. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    Naaaa let them be big bubba's bitch night after night for rest of their life. We have a problem with our police forces and it needs attention.

7. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,660
    It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

8. Dabs

Dabs ~Unpredictable~

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Nothing new in my eyes, some people put coppers up high on some damn pedestal, like they are above the rest of us.
    This only proves my point more, some cops are fuckers. Worthless scum asses who think they are better and badder and their shit don't stink.
    Stories like this make me sick........
    Would I have helped?? I don't know how I could have helped....I don't own a gun, and I sure wouldn't have gone up and kicked them with my foot, they probably would have punched my lights out.
    But I think they should have been sent away to prison forever. Lock them up and throw away the key. Even forget to give'm a meal a time or two.

9. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

10. bigrebnc1775

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    So you stand by and watch cops murder a man? If it means geting my ass kicked or killed I will still stepo in.