She is sick and tired of Biden

Until CNN and the rest of the fake news channels fail what else do we got
I don't watch CNN, it not on my streaming service.
I do watch MSNBC, FOXnews, and that's it on Streaming.
NO OOAN, NO Newsmax, No CNN........not available.

Did she mention how djt lost more jobs than any other POTUS except one. Solid record there djt. Thanks for your failed response.
And djt still claims to be the Greatest Jobs Creator as POTUS, why?

Did she mention how djt lost more jobs than any other POTUS except one. Solid record there djt. Thanks for your failed response.
Because Trump was bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and even to today, had the lowest unemployment rate of any president for african americans.

Further, Trump created the jobs by lowering taxes allowing the economy to grow whereas Biden is creating jobs by government spending which creates jobs that are either government jobs and or unsustainable.

Massively increasing government jobs and creating subsidized private sector jobs is bad for the economy.

Because Trump was bringing manufacturing jobs back to the USA and even to today, had the lowest unemployment rate of any president for african americans.

Further, Trump created the jobs by lowering taxes allowing the economy to grow whereas Biden is creating jobs by government spending which creates jobs that are either government jobs and or unsustainable.

Massively increasing government jobs and creating subsidized private sector jobs is bad for the economy.
Government jobs are like shark food. Sharks love those jobs but the bait (american people) gets nothing at all due to more government jobs.

As an example, Biden wants to and has hired more IRS! What? Because he wants more Government workers. To claim he boosted employment.

Funny the other side says the exact same thing. Opposite sides of the same turd.
What might be suitable for you is the Feynman spinning question. Check it on youtube.

Last edited:

Why not pass credit to Governors on that issue?

Why not pass credit to Governors on that issue?
Because there is a POTUS.
The POTUS deflecting and passing blame to Governors is BS.
All States had shutdowns. Every one of them Robert.
But you tend to BLAME only (D) governors, a VERY trump thing.

POTUS is the LEADER (Unless it's trump) "No. I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." Are you going to deny trump said this?

Forum List

Back