According to The Hill: "Trump's GOP is already dying"

Did anyone expect anything different? Why/why not?

Why would we expect anything but Trump bashing from "The Hill"? :confused-84:

I guess that is your daily talking point,,

do you have an opinion that wasnt given to you??

Anything that starts off "According to The Hill..." is invariably bait for dumb people like you.

LOL

Ah the black power democrat has returned

Check the bio...Max Burns is a veteran Democratic strategist and founder of Third Degree Strategies.

Man you will buy anything a democrat sells.....

At what point do you think for yourself?

I don't see it. And polls are just polls, but they've been fairly consistent to date in Trump's favor.

If Trump ends up winning I think it will be due to the same dynamic we've seen in the last two elections. Both Trump and Hillary were despised in 2016; it's just that she was a little more despised than he was and she took her Blue Firewall in the Rust Belt for granted and lost it.

In 2020, Biden won, but not really because anybody wanted Biden as president, they just didn't want Trump in the White House anymore. If Trump manages to pull off a Grover Cleveland, it won't so much be that people really want Trump. It will be more a vote against Biden and his policies.

R.7d14f127e501aa9d130bc43d2d2dae65

If Trump ends up winning I think it will be due to the same dynamic we've seen in the last two elections. Both Trump and Hillary were despised in 2016; it's just that she was a little more despised than he was and she took her Blue Firewall in the Rust Belt for granted and lost it.

In 2020, Biden won, but not really because anybody wanted Biden as president, they just didn't want Trump in the White House anymore. If Trump manages to pull off a Grover Cleveland, it won't so much be that people really want Trump. It will be more a vote against Biden and his policies.
Bingo.

While the excitement level for the two guys couldn't be more different, it's still a two-way referendum. The Dems are just now getting around to tooting their horn (such as it is), after spending all these years just hammering Trump. It's not like they're attractive enough to do that.

Bingo.

While the excitement level for the two guys couldn't be more different, it's still a two-way referendum. The Dems are just now getting around to tooting their horn (such as it is), after spending all these years just hammering Trump. It's not like they're attractive enough to do that.
The democrat horn is flat.

The Democrats killed our Republic when they stole the 2020 Presidential election with using the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Forum List

Back