She is sick and tired of Biden

No he didn't.
Trump just told you he did.
The companies, PFE, JNJ, and MRNA made it happen, not trump.
I read reports from those in the vaccine industry before they came out. I read reports by Doctors. Again, you blame Trump. i told you what Trump did. And you think you were told Trump invented vaccines when you were told he did not, by me, he simply got them to us a lot faster. And he did.

You admit Trump did not make Vaccines. Do not change your mind. You have explicitly credited the companies. But in the USA, due to regulations then in force. vaccines don't just magically appear. They have to follow the process and that process was taking up to 10 years. Vaccine firms said it.

You apparently don't KNOW or UNDERSTAND the difference between:
a) The Keystone Pipeline
b) The Keystone XL Pipeline.

Which pipeline was it that trump OPENED?
Trump opened the Keystone pipeline. Did he?
I know he opened one. The one Obama blocked.

You are pissed you got vaccinated?
Nope, I did get vaccinated.

Did it save my life. IDK? I'm alive.
My older Uncle(s) refused to get the vaccine.... RIP.
Did old age or COVID kill them......IDK. Neither do you.

Again, you blame Trump. i told you what Trump did. And you think you were told Trump invented vaccines when you were told he did not, by me, he simply got them to us a lot faster. And he did.
Looks like old Robert is taking his NAP.
you blame Trump. i told you what Trump did. And you think you were told Trump invented vaccines.
No Robert, I never stated that I was told that trump created the vaccines. Good Lord..... trump isn't even able to DRIVE, yet alone INVENT something.

Which pipeline did trump open that
Obama closed Blocked?
I'm curious.

I know he opened one. The one Obama blocked.

Robert W has conceded.

I accept your surrender, but I would appreciate it if you would just admit you were WRONG.

Trump never opened a Keystone Pipeline.

Did or did not team trump reassign members of the Pandemic Response Team before the pandemic?

He didn't FIRE the entire team, don't dare say I said that.
He did 'Disband the Global Health Unit' WHY?
Personal resigned under trump, and were not replaced. WHY?
But you believe only in the companies. You told me they invented them. And they did so in under 1 year. And still you blame just Trump? You refuse to discuss Warp Speed. So I must.

They got the vaccines to us so fast it was due to Trumps warp speed program.

Looks like old Robert is taking his NAP.
you blame Trump. i told you what Trump did. And you think you were told Trump invented vaccines.
No Robert, I never stated that I was told that trump created the vaccines. Good Lord..... trump isn't even able to DRIVE, yet alone INVENT something.

Which pipeline did trump open that
Obama closed Blocked?
I'm curious.
This is how you only defend Democrats. I said I spent more than 40 years as a very loyal Democrat. I got out when Carter fucked us so bad. I am not talking of the hostages.
Obama blocked a pipeline that Bush had approved. And for 8 fucking years Obama blocked Canada from selling us oil and using that pipeline. Trump opened it up very fast.
There has been more that Biden tried to stop and I believe he did stop one. Which you no doubt will deny due to how you loathe all politicians.

Robert W has conceded.

I accept your surrender, but I would appreciate it if you would just admit you were WRONG.

Trump never opened a Keystone Pipeline.
(AP) — The Trump administration on Wednesday approved a right-of-way allowing the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline to be built across U.S. land, pushing the controversial $8 billion project closer to construction though court challenges still loom.Jan 22, 2020

Trump administration approves Keystone pipeline on U.S. land​

And still you blame just Trump? You refuse to discuss Warp Speed. So I must.

They got the vaccines to us so fast it was due to Trumps warp speed program.
The companies didn't create the vaccine in a year because of trump.
They created the vaccine in a year out of necessity.

Trump was just a loud mouthpiece.
Trump had ZERO to do with the vaccines being put into use.
The companies did their best to create a vaccine, which had already been in process, but trump did close down the Global Response Team, yet you want trump to get credit for a warp speed vaccine that your fellow hardcore right wingers think actually KILLED millions, and continues to Kill able bodied athletes, because of the trump vaccine.

So which is it?

You apparently don't KNOW or UNDERSTAND the difference between:
a) The Keystone Pipeline
b) The Keystone XL Pipeline.

Which pipeline was it that trump OPENED?
Trump opened the Keystone pipeline. Did he?
You are making yourself seem not apolitical but totally devoted to Democrats. Every word from you attacks republicans. I challenge you to talk bad about Democrats.

Obama blocked a pipeline that Bush had approved. And for 8 fucking years Obama blocked Canada from selling us oil and using that pipeline. Trump opened it up very fast.
Good Lord Robert.
Will some other Biden hater at least tell Robert that he is WRONG about his Keystone responses.
I doubt it.
Maybe ask OhPleaseJustQuit , she knows less than you, but she will support you.
Maybe ask Road Runner .....wait, never mind.
Maybe ask Nostra.....Yeah, that guy, he knows.
Hey Nostra Did trump open a Keystone Pipeline that Obama Blocked?

The companies didn't create the vaccine in a year because of trump.
They created the vaccine in a year out of necessity.

Trump was just a loud mouthpiece.
The companies did their best to create a vaccine, which had already been in process, but trump did close down the Global Response Team, yet you want trump to get credit for a warp speed vaccine that your fellow hardcore right wingers think actually KILLED millions, and continues to Kill able bodied athletes, because of the trump vaccine.

So which is it?
The vaccines got created fast because Firms in that business were able to. But under Obama even though able, the approval process took about 9 to 10 years. And Trump created warp speed that speeded the vaccines to us in under 1 year flat.
So you lied about Trump. Back prior to the vaccines showing up. Vaccine firms said publicly that the regular vetting process took about 9 to 10 years. Obama did not shorten the time, Trump did.

Good Lord Robert.
Will some other Biden hater at least tell Robert that he is WRONG about his Keystone responses.
I doubt it.
Good lord, maybe you now admit you lied about warp speed.

You are making yourself seem not apolitical but totally devoted to Democrats. Every word from you attacks republicans. I challenge you to talk bad about Democrats.
I have Robert. All politicians are corrupt. I've said this many times.
ALL politicians includes democrats.

Back to the Keystone Pipeline.
You do (no you don't) know that the Keystone XL Pipeline has NEVER been built and NEVER transported any Canadian Oil, nor US oil.
You apparently don't know this FACT.

Good Lord Robert.
I doubt it.
On Jan. 20, 2021 President Biden revoked the 2019 permit issued by President Trump to allow construction and operation of the pipeline across the US-Canada border. In doing so, President Biden pointed to the 2015 determination by President Obama that the Keystone XL pipeline would not serve the national interest, as well as the increased impacts of climate change on the national economy since that time. TC Energy canceled the pipeline project on June 9, 2021.

Both TC Energy and the Canadian province of Alberta have announced that they will submit separate legacy investor-state claims under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) against the US for alleged damages resulting from the Biden administration revoking Keystone’s permit.

Who passed the Keystone pipeline?

On March 24, 2017, the U.S. State Department under President Donald Trump (R) issued a presidential permit approving the Keystone XL pipeline.

I have Robert. All politicians are corrupt. I've said this many times.
ALL politicians includes democrats.

Back to the Keystone Pipeline.
You do (no you don't) know that the Keystone XL Pipeline has NEVER been built and NEVER transported any Canadian Oil, nor US oil.
You apparently don't know this FACT.
Biden blocked it. I told you that. But you keep changing the parameters.

Obama did not shorten the time, Trump did.
Because there was no pandemic until trump.
You do KNOW that they have/had been working on the vaccine for years for the next potential virus.
It was NOT the first virus.

Trump did in FACT cut back the Pandemic team......Why?
Why did trump do this and why are you NOT vilifying trump for that.

The companies did their best to create a vaccine, which had already been in process, but trump did close down the Global Response Team, yet you want trump to get credit for a warp speed vaccin
The so called Global Response team had nothing to do with this issue. You talk as if Trump killed the vaccine. But then you recant saying the firms got them to us super fast.

But you refuse to admit that the Obama plan was not for a super fast vaccine. Trump delivered the regulations blocking process to the point we got the vaccines very fast. Not impeded by the Feds.

On Jan. 20, 2021 President Biden revoked the 2019 permit issued by President Trump to allow construction and operation of the pipeline across the US-Canada border. In doing so, President Biden pointed to the 2015 determination by President Obama that the Keystone XL pipeline would not serve the national interest, as well as the increased impacts of climate change on the national economy since that time. TC Energy canceled the pipeline project on June 9, 2021.

Both TC Energy and the Canadian province of Alberta have announced that they will submit separate legacy investor-state claims under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) against the US for alleged damages resulting from the Biden administration revoking Keystone’s permit.

Who passed the Keystone pipeline?

On March 24, 2017, the U.S. State Department under President Donald Trump (R) issued a presidential permit approving the Keystone XL pipeline.
Trump did NOT initiate any transporting of Canadian oil through a Pipeline that wasn't built. You blame biden for 'canceling' a project that was never complete.

Why didn't trump complete this pipeline (XL) while he was POTUS, and why are you blaming biden for something trump couldn't complete.

Forum List

Back