Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) - Time To Consider Syria Action

Damned if you do,damned if you don't. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is a Lose/Lose in the end. We shouldn't be spending another $Billion on bombing & killing in Libya and we certainly shouldn't do it in Syria either. When does this stuff end? Will there ever be day when our Country isn't bombing & killing someone somewhere around the World? We've been in non-stop War for the last 70yrs. When will it ever end?

Warmongering has become such a normal thing to the 2 status quo parties and their followers, they think if there isn't a certain about of warmongering going on that we either aren't killing enough ppl or we aren't "safe."

We are a violent society.

Humanity is violent.

From "My little book of facts" [it's been a while];

In all of recorded histroy, there has been world peace just 2% of all that time.

Damned if you do,damned if you don't. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is a Lose/Lose in the end. We shouldn't be spending another $Billion on bombing & killing in Libya and we certainly shouldn't do it in Syria either. When does this stuff end? Will there ever be day when our Country isn't bombing & killing someone somewhere around the World? We've been in non-stop War for the last 70yrs. When will it ever end?

Warmongering has become such a normal thing to the 2 status quo parties and their followers, they think if there isn't a certain about of warmongering going on that we either aren't killing enough ppl or we aren't "safe."

Yea unfortunately most Americans can't remember a time when our country wasn't bombing & killing someone somewhere around the World. We've been at War for the last 70yrs. How much blood & treasure has been spent in those 70yrs?

Again..you are looking at "doable" vs. "non-doable". And it hurts your argument to suggest that President Obama is "supporting" the muslim brotherhood. He's actually supporting Democracy in the Middle East. It may not look exactly like Democracy around the world, but it's far better to let people chose their leadership..then it is to have a military dictator in place under "emergency" rule for 30 years..as was the case of Mubarak and Egypt. Why was it doable in Egypt? Well the US was picking up the tab for their military. We don't have the same influence in Iran.

And I am 100% in support of killing Gaddafi. He deserved missile up his ass after Lockerbie.
Then you think the invasion of Iraq was a good thing.

When did we invade Egypt or Libya?

Really..are you in the military? You post this shit?

Do you know the difference between invasion and bombing?
Read the part I bolded, retard. That's what we did in Iraq. But you're too blinded by partisanship to admit it.
I thought the invasion and conquering of Iraq was a huge war crime.
Of course you do. A Republican did it. Partisan hack.

We need a Martin Luther King Jr now more than ever.

I disagree. MLK was needed for his time. We need our own person. Someone who is persuasive and powerful in his or her own right.

And I think Christians need to learn the power of turning the other cheek like MLK and Gandhi did.

I disagree. MLK was needed for his time. We need our own person. Someone who is persuasive and powerful in his or her own right.

And I think Christians need to learn the power of turning the other cheek like MLK and Gandhi did.

I didn't mean it had to be him specifically, but someone who shares his ideals and is in the public eye.

I appreciate the accountability to those you share religious beliefs with, but all americans in general need to acquire that trait not just christians.

I didn't mean it had to be him specifically, but someone who shares his ideals and is in the public eye.

I appreciate the accountability to those you share religious beliefs with, but all americans in general need to acquire that trait not just christians.

And how will the rest of the world learn when those who profess them dont practice them?

And how will the rest of the world learn when those who profess them dont practice them?

Good question, frankly it stuns me that we have a federal government acknowledged holiday to celebrate King Jr when our bureacrats essentially hate the ideals he lived by.

Good question, frankly it stuns me that we have a federal government acknowledged holiday to celebrate King Jr when our bureacrats essentially hate the ideals he lived by.

Tell me about it. It makes no sense.

Leave other people [countries] alone, you won't have to worry about cheeks.

That's not necessarily true.

But we do need to start leaving the rest of the world alone. but that will never happen until we have a sane policy for energy independence.

Not just bureaucrats...an entire political party.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

People who play identity politics hate that idea.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

2 entire political parties, King Jr was anti-violence, both these parties can't get enough war.

He was black, so that is exceptable to the left, even though they hate blacks and always have. They have just been really good at hiding it for the last 150 years.

2 entire political parties, King Jr was anti-violence, both these parties can't get enough war.

Anti violence over civil rights and anti violence as far as national security are two different things, but nice try to manipulate the topic, you fail. King was a Republican and for good reason.

How long will RDean be able to blame Obama's warmongering, anti-diplomacy foreign policy on the GOP?

Can he keep it up for 8 years?

Warmongering? I thought he was "weak"?

It doesn't take a strong president to send someone elses kids off to war, that goes for the left and right. Obama is weak, because he has never been there, never served this country, never done shit that this country benefited from.
We need a constitutional amendment that only allows Veterans to be president, that way when the commander in chief sends troops to battle, he knows what it is like to be there himself, not some pussy bureaucrat from the Chicago area that stirred shit on the streets and hung out with tangos such as Ayers and Bernadine Dourne. This would also eliminate just about 99% of the liberals in this country from ever being president, because they are too big of pussies to actually serve the country they hate so much to earn the title of president of the best country in the world.

Last edited:

We are killing Lybians to keep Lybians from killing them. Since that is such a wonderfull idea, we are going to kill Syrians so other Syrians don't have too.

That's just how kind we are.

Obama has Predator drones firing Hellfire missiles, killing the enemy along with a few innocents in Pakistan, Yemen and Libya. With troops in Iraq and Afghanistan that makes FIVE wars Obama has going. That is three more than Bush managed so why not attack Syria and make it an even half dozen wars.

I do suggest that Obama send his Nobel Peace Prize to Bush since it is obvious to the most casual observer that he certainly does not deserve it.

Forum List

Back