'ABSOLUTELY NOT': Republicans blast Graham's effort to pass resolution urging Ukraine's admission into NATO

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
From Biden supplying "cluster bombs" and Lindsey wanting to get Ukraine in NATO, I am beginning to believe both parties want a war.
Putin will be upset if Ukraine is granted NATO membership. Put this all into perspective. S. Secretary of State James Baker promised Russia “not one inch eastward” NATO expansion. Now look. NATO has Russia nearly surrounded.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is facing rebuke from Republicans in the House and Senate after he touted his effort to pass a bipartisan resolution pushing for Ukraine to be admitted into NATO amid its war with Russia.

Discussing the effort in a tweet, Graham said he believes there's "overwhelming" support for the proposal in the Senate and claimed that Ukrainian membership in NATO is "vital to the future security of Europe and the world."

"I will be working with Republicans and Democrats in the Senate to pass a resolution urging the admission of Ukraine into NATO," Graham said of the effort. "The best way to prevent future wars and promote peace is to create security guarantees that make aggressor nations think twice before starting wars."

"Ukrainian NATO membership is vital to the future security of Europe and the world. I believe there is an overwhelming majority of Senators supporting this proposition," he added.

Fuck that Neocon Lindsey Graham. If he got his way, he'd be remembered throughout history as the idiot who caused the nuclear WWIII. Allowing Ukraine to join NATO would open the probability of one side or the other to start flinging nuclear weapons. Zelensky would pretty much demand that NATO did use them.

From Biden supplying "cluster bombs" and Lindsey wanting to get Ukraine in NATO, I am beginning to believe both parties want a war.
Putin will be upset if Ukraine is granted NATO membership. Put this all into perspective. S. Secretary of State James Baker promised Russia “not one inch eastward” NATO expansion. Now look. NATO has Russia nearly surrounded.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., is facing rebuke from Republicans in the House and Senate after he touted his effort to pass a bipartisan resolution pushing for Ukraine to be admitted into NATO amid its war with Russia.

Discussing the effort in a tweet, Graham said he believes there's "overwhelming" support for the proposal in the Senate and claimed that Ukrainian membership in NATO is "vital to the future security of Europe and the world."

"I will be working with Republicans and Democrats in the Senate to pass a resolution urging the admission of Ukraine into NATO," Graham said of the effort. "The best way to prevent future wars and promote peace is to create security guarantees that make aggressor nations think twice before starting wars."

"Ukrainian NATO membership is vital to the future security of Europe and the world. I believe there is an overwhelming majority of Senators supporting this proposition," he added.

Why sure. We wouldn't want to upset Putin.

Seriously dude?

Why sure. We wouldn't want to upset Putin.

Seriously dude?
:itsok:
nuclear-nuclearbomb.gif

The US will recommend Ukraine for NATO in February 2025. The Republicans will not be able to do a darn thing about.

The GOP is just beginning to grap how abysmally dark and bleak is its political future.

The US will recommend Ukraine for NATO in February 2025. The Republicans will not be able to do a darn thing about.

The GOP is just beginning to grap how abysmally dark and bleak is its political future.
The USA tells NATO what to do.... but in this case much of Europe would say no to them being invited in anyway....

Who do you see being for that?

He's for that because of Hillary. It made little Johnny Edgar cry when those mean old Russians messed up her chance to be the Pwesident. And when that mean old Twump paid those Russian hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in, well that just pushed little Johnny Edgar over the edge, ya know. It was just more than he could stand.

:laughing0301:

He's for that because of Hillary. It made little Johnny Edgar cry when those mean old Russians messed up her chance to be the Pwesident. And when that mean old Twump paid those Russian hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in, well that just pushed little Johnny Edgar over the edge, ya know. It was just more than he could stand.

:laughing0301:

Oh.

Forum List

Back