Lindsey Graham says ousting Speaker McCarthy would be a 'disaster' for Republicans: 'Kevin is the right guy'

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Rino's will always stick up for RINO's. The dem lite Republicans are a disaster for the GOP.

Lindsey Graham says ousting Speaker McCarthy would be a 'disaster' for Republicans: 'Kevin is the right guy'

1696199819621.png

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted efforts to oust House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Sunday, saying the move would be a "disaster" for congressional Republicans.

Graham made the statement during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation" with host Margaret Brennan. Graham endorsed McCarthy, R-Calif., as the "right guy" for the job and said he only faces opposition from a handful of House Republicans.

"I think Kevin is the right guy at the right time," Graham said. "The only way he loses his job is if a handful of Republicans join up with the Democratic Party to fire him."

"That would be a disaster for the future of the Republican Party. That's not gonna happen. Kevin has the overwhelming confidence of his membership, he worked to avoid a shutdown. He will fund Ukraine, but he's telling everybody in the country, including me, you better send something over for the border for me to help Ukraine, and he's right to make that demand."

Rino's will always stick up for RINO's. The dem lite Republicans are a disaster for the GOP.

View attachment 836919

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted efforts to oust House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Sunday, saying the move would be a "disaster" for congressional Republicans.

Graham made the statement during an appearance on CBS' "Face the Nation" with host Margaret Brennan. Graham endorsed McCarthy, R-Calif., as the "right guy" for the job and said he only faces opposition from a handful of House Republicans.

"I think Kevin is the right guy at the right time," Graham said. "The only way he loses his job is if a handful of Republicans join up with the Democratic Party to fire him."

"That would be a disaster for the future of the Republican Party. That's not gonna happen. Kevin has the overwhelming confidence of his membership, he worked to avoid a shutdown. He will fund Ukraine, but he's telling everybody in the country, including me, you better send something over for the border for me to help Ukraine, and he's right to make that demand."
Lindsey knows it would set off a months worth of infighting and failed vote while they jockey for position and generally make the party look like the clown show it is.

View attachment 836919

Flimsy Graham & Bitch the Turdle can't do any wrong in the eyes of the RNC/DNC corporations. Like senator Fiendstein both Flimsy Graham & the Turdle will die holding office. Just the way it is in the D.istrict of C.orruption.

Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell can continue with his work schedule, congressional physician says

We saw from the first time they chose a Speaker that no one besides McCarthy had any chance of winning. So did we suddenly get a bunch of Freedom Caucus types in the House? Nope. Support for the Duopoly is exactly what Republicans voted for in 2022.

Why is this a political issue? It's common sense. Fascists liberals and their minion media jerks are ready to criticize McCarthy for a government shutdown or preventing a government shutdown. That's the way the left works. When Clinton shut the government down the media was ready with inane junk like "the Gingrinch that stole Christmas". Propaganda is a powerful tool and democrats own it.

Did Graham say how far in Debt every American tax payer is?.... probably not...
The below site may be dated.

The U.S. Debt Clock is down @ current but the link above has a link to the debt clock & that link is in BLUE within the first sentence.

It appears to me that the D.C. gang is doing it's best to collapse the dollar & introduce a new currency. I see limited military conflicts coming up between the major players on the globe but in this day & age limited can turn to unlimited very quickly. We are living in a very 'unique' period of time for sure. Mr. Tee's words of wisdom come to mind here; "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves".

The below site may be dated.

The U.S. Debt Clock is down @ current but the link above has a link to the debt clock & that link is in BLUE within the first sentence.

It appears to me that the D.C. gang is doing it's best to collapse the dollar & introduce a new currency. I see limited military conflicts coming up between the major players on the globe but in this day & age limited can turn to unlimited very quickly. We are living in a very 'unique' period of time for sure. Mr. Tee's words of wisdom come to mind here; "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves".
The Debt clock on the internet has been unavailable all week... shows us all that the internet is not our friend... its just a bunch of propaganda...

Forum List

Back