Seems Like the Left Hits New Lows Everyday Now.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet -- tell me if I'm wrong. But it COMPLETELY disturbs me. These are folks WITH their kids at a University of Chicago protest against the speech of a former Trump adviser.

Is it ME? Or is the "now tear him apart kids" going a bit too far. Are they eating their young yet?

And candy? Seems the kids should be rewarded for being a protest prop... :mad:

When you have a bunch of single mothers raising kids using government dollars....

Why would you be surprised ?

When you have a bunch of single mothers raising kids using government dollars....

Why would you be surprised ?

Those are not single mothers. Those are our "academic elites". They are there to protest bigotry and hate. So they bring their tiny minds that they spawned to beat and tear apart an effigy of Prez that's been in office 5 weeks.

AND -- Pavlov condition them with candy rewards. Can you imagine what they do the older children who's parents are paying $80K a year for them to "condition"???

Hey -- my buds on the Left ----- You GOTTA STOP. You've lost your fucking minds. Can you imagine how this would go down if the RIGHT did that to pinatas of Obama 5 weeks into his first term??

What cards would you play from the leftist deck of labels and stereotypes on that occasion???

I'm all for you becoming dysfunctional and spiteful and mean. It would be GREAT for my desire to shit can the name brand parties. But I hate to see you decide to "bring it all down man" when we got 4 years to the next "peaceful transition of power". Save something for later --- huh???

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet -- tell me if I'm wrong. But it COMPLETELY disturbs me. These are folks WITH their kids at a University of Chicago protest against the speech of a former Trump adviser.

Is it ME? Or is the "now tear him apart kids" going a bit too far. Are they eating their young yet?

And candy? Seems the kids should be rewarded for being a protest prop... :mad:

We've had 8 long gotdamned years of you whiney white mf's teaching us the ropes, get the fuck over it!!

We'd be better off keeping the hard working, family oriented, freedom loving, Christian Mexicans and deport the radical Marxist college kids

Does not surprise me seeing Chicago is a Progressive Liberal Hell Hole...

Oh and had the right done this the left would be using the racism card and did use the racism card whenever anyone disagreed with Obama and some still do...

Also had Hillary Clinton become President the left would have shifted from racism to sexism...

They will never be happy until they shove their Trotsky Society down everyone throats!

Wonder if they were some of the same people that called Obama pinatas racist?

Racist Obama pinata needs to be called out on - Democratic Underground

Depends on where and how it's used I guess. Having OBAMA give you candy is to be expected and celebrated.

:eusa_clap: I can imagine several DCCC retreats where the kids got to play with Obama pinatas. Kinda like the old Castro legend about him asking kids to pray for candy and nothing happens. But then he asks them to close their eyes and ask FIDEL for candy. And guess what happens !!!

Next we're gonna argue about whether "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" is a political conspiracy.. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back