To the few Americans who don’t like Tucker Carlson, how does it feel to know that he is bigger than ever now?

The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up about people, outright lies, and a general tone of rudeness and ignorance. Here Tucker is interviewed below and says he believe in equality and stands against racism, it means literally nothing to people on the far left. And this is what separates Far Left Democrats of today from the traditional Democrats of American history. The far left Democrats simply don’t care what people say… if they are told that “Tucker Carlson is a racist” they simply reiterate it.

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of context. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. “First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up when they came for me” We all know where that saying comes from. And that’s the slippery slope The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s in under 24 hours…

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. but here we are now these voices are back and stronger than ever. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

I will ask has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox….have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson now that he is doing episodes on Twitter?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out adamantly against the war in Iraq ….and we’re at times lone voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping the workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about are gender issues, the idea that America is racist, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

Whereas people like Tucker and Russell Brand are interesting and they remind us of those anti-establishment Democrats of the early 2000s. They are the common sense people saying “wait a second wait a second why are people in the US government saying don’t have children right now get a dog. You can’t afford kids just have a dog.”

Is Tucker important to you?

The critics of Tucker Carlson, like every left winger we see in America today, rely on making things up about people, outright lies, and a general tone of rudeness and ignorance. Here Tucker is interviewed below and says he believe in equality and stands against racism, it means literally nothing to people on the far left. And this is what separates Far Left Democrats of today from the traditional Democrats of American history. The far left Democrats simply don’t care what people say… if they are told that “Tucker Carlson is a racist” they simply reiterate it.

And what the far left does today is they often take things out of context. They look at one sentence, one text by Tucker Carlson, and say “oh he’s a racist” or he is a “liar”. And that type of thinking is evil and dangerous. It leads to a slippery slope. “First they came for this guy first they came for that guy and then there was nobody left to speak up when they came for me” We all know where that saying comes from. And that’s the slippery slope The far left is heading down. But they are being checked by American patriots they are being checked by common sense people.

Tucker’s recent interview with Russell Brand on rumble has received over just about million views on YouTube alone.. and that’s in under 24 hours…

What a great thing to see Tucker Carlson back. I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech. but here we are now these voices are back and stronger than ever. People like Tucker Carlson and Andrew Tate inspire millions of people to be healthy, to be strong, to work out to be a good person to be kind to others.

Tucker’s episodes on Twitter are getting tens of millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes. And that second part that is really something to look at. It’s very impressive.

I will ask has anybody here who previously did not like Tucker Carlson on fox….have any of these folks changed their opinion on Tucker Carlson now that he is doing episodes on Twitter?

Take a look at that video above Russell, Brand and Tucker Carlson that’s how you stand up to the man. They are the antiestablishment heroes of today. Back in the early 2000s there were Democrat leaders who were like Brand and Carlson. .. people like Robert Byrd and others who spoke out adamantly against the war in Iraq ….and we’re at times lone voices surrounded by a sea of warmongering Republicans and Democrats.

Unfortunately the democratic party has completely and utterly lost its way today . Today the Democrat party is not talking about universal healthcare, raising the minimum wage, bringing back the union jobs, they’re not talking about helping the workingman. They’re not talking about being proud of American history, what they are talking about are gender issues, the idea that America is racist, drug usage that “it’s OK to get high it’s OK for a man to cry. It’s OK to be a stay at home boyfriend. It’s OK to show your emotions. Don’t be stoic Don’t be tough, it’s OK for a 10 year old get a sex change operation”

Whereas people like Tucker and Russell Brand are interesting and they remind us of those anti-establishment Democrats of the early 2000s. They are the common sense people saying “wait a second wait a second why are people in the US government saying don’t have children right now get a dog. You can’t afford kids just have a dog.”

Is Tucker important to you?

To the few Americans who don’t like Tucker Carlson, how does it feel to know that he is bigger than ever now?​

uh...wut?!?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

And then fox fired him because he cost them millions. Lol
Yeah, he made the fatal mistake of questioning the Democrats and Biden. He's lucky he's still breathing. Fox folded to Dominion who wanted Tucker fired for reporting on what others said about their cheating machines.

Yeah, he made the fatal mistake of questioning the Democrats and Biden. He's lucky he's still breathing. Fox folded to Dominion who wanted Tucker fired for reporting on what others said about their cheating machines.
Yeah he screwed up

No FUX fired him because they're going left,just as many of us has already said.
I stopped watching FUX when Trump ran for president the first time.
FUX is on the way out and they'll have CNN type ratings in the near future.
You know your world view is messed up when you think Fix is left.

Thank you again; that explains it.

Yeah, I'm using a computer and actually going to his official Twitter account, and was wondering if anyone without a Twitter account can see Tucker Carlson's Twitter account.

I can view the episodes in other ways and have watched them all in full.

It's just strange that Musk is still blocking Tucker to people without an account when Tucker is so huge, but that's probably intended to coerce people like me to sign up for Twitter. Most of Twitter has opened back up to everyone, but not Tucker.
Tucker is down to 2.9mm views vs. 50mm for his first episode.

.”I have to admit for me It was a dark time when we lost people like Tucker and Andrew Tate to the enemies of free speech” —.@FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Tucker and Andrew Tate are your heroes?

Well Andrew Tate is still in jail in Romania, right? He is charged with human trafficking, organized crime and abusing women, right?

I’d say you ought to pick your heroes … a bit more carefully!

Last edited:
What's your excuse for TUCKS also being fired from CNN & PBS? Deep State, right?

What's your excuse for another democrat president being slapped down again for an unconstitutional agenda? I don't make excuses, nor do I profess to be the expert on Tucker's career but offhand I'd say the obvious answer was that PBS and CNN fired him, if they did, for being too conservative and wanting to give a balanced report of topics instead of their always slanted, dishonest, leftwing one.

What's your excuse?

lol

fakenews, retard

What's your excuse for another democrat president being slapped down again for an unconstitutional agenda? I don't make excuses, nor do I profess to be the expert on Tucker's career but offhand I'd say the obvious answer was that PBS and CNN fired him, if they did, for being too conservative and wanting to give a balanced report of topics instead of their always slanted, dishonest, leftwing one.

What's your excuse?
Is that why Fox fired him, halfwit?

To the few Americans who don’t like Tucker Carlson, how does it feel to know that he is bigger than ever now?​

Tucker who?

Oh, you mean that guy who used to be on the air for an hour every night and now only pushes out a ten minute video every few weeks?

That Tucker?

Thank you again; that explains it.

Yeah, I'm using a computer and actually going to his official Twitter account, and was wondering if anyone without a Twitter account can see Tucker Carlson's Twitter account.

I can view the episodes in other ways and have watched them all in full.

It's just strange that Musk is still blocking Tucker to people without an account when Tucker is so huge, but that's probably intended to coerce people like me to sign up for Twitter. Most of Twitter has opened back up to everyone, but not Tucker.
I’m not aware of. What’s going on with Elon musk on Twitter. Thanks for that update. I pretty much watch all the episodes on my phone and I stream to my TV.

Well, it looks like there’s work to do on Twitter. Let’s hope that positive things get accomplished.

Forum List

Back