See yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with God, Gracie. You likely have a lot on your shoulders right now with all those fires and last year's fires, and being shifted from pillar to post by losing house and home. Best wishes in your more agreeable chatroom. I'm staying here. I love the people who post here.
It’s not a chat room, a properly run forum, fantastic moderators, an owner with a back bone. Friendly members….. and Gracie will be looked after by me.

I hope you stick around Miss Gracie. I had a preschool teacher we called Miss Gracie and when I saw your name it brought back a nice memory. Now, that Miss Gracie was less honest I think about her true nature. At times, I recall her sounding one way when parents were around and another way when talking to us kids. Not as nice lol With you Gracie, I never have to question whether you’re true to yourself in all areas. Maybe at times…. now only on occasion Miss Gracie, have I noticed more vim from you but we’re all humans and need our occasional vimming!

Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.
let me know where you land. i've not found any places any better. one side always seems to dominate and they all have fucktarded idiots shouting out how stupid they are in every post.

let me know where you land. i've not found any places any better. one side always seems to dominate and they all have fucktarded idiots shouting out how stupid they are in every post.
I’ve had a similar experience iceberg but it was strictly on political chat boards. Talk about a zombie fest mixed with a few people who do read! It was enough to fire me up each day and to ventilate ferociously to my pet rock (prior marriage) lol I really never knew there was a better option, even though I’d checked out one political message board it was so boring because it took so long for anybody to get back with you like a week on average, it was crazy. Who has patience to wait a week
for a response? I guess super busy people don’t mind a week delay when they have 30 other things going, so maybe I’m just not busy enough. That’s about to change:)

Won't miss you but I hear you...

multiple moderators have called this place a "cesspool".... yet they will do nothing to fix any of it. Its bewildering.
I think the cesspool is beyond their control. They cant change your behavior. It's up to the posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back