See yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods here do whatever they want whenever they want and to whoever theywant and do so with zero responsibility or accountability.

It has been that way the entire time I have been here and I do not see it ever changing.
Do you think you'll ever stop crying about it?

Do this.

Give every mod a sock.

Then make the sock account the mod account.

Then name each one red mod, blue mod, green mod, purple mod, yellow mod, tie-dye mod bah blah blah...

Like Power Rangers.

That way you don't know who the mod is and you can't blame em for being a no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, underhanded scoundrel.

Last edited:
Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.
You can't leave now...wait until a lull in the kicking Biden and his supporters in the teeth all day long. That should be around November 2024...

Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.
Hate to see you go but understand all too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back