Afghanistan Threads

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We have a forum for threads regarding Afghanistan. Please place any thread you create on that subject in that forum. We've asked this several times over the past week, but there are still threads being placed in Politics or Current Events and we continue spending time moving them. Thanks

We have a forum for threads regarding Afghanistan. Please place any thread you create on that subject in that forum. We've asked this several times over the past week, but there are still threads being placed in Politics or Current Events and we continue spending time moving them. Thanks

You poor poor dears.

Need a tissue dear?

Apparantly if a thread is not of a liberal or leftwing slant it is liable to being buried.

Kinda pathetic that in these troubled times some want to stifle the truth.

That is one big reason we are in such a mess.

If msm had not buried the truth we would be in much better shape and ole sloe joe would be in a nursing home.

lol

Now you know very well that conservatives aren’t going to post in a backwater sub-forum.

They want to post their misinformation, demagoguery, and lies about Afghanistan in Politics for all to see.

lol

Now you know very well that conservatives aren’t going to post in a backwater sub-forum.

They want to post their misinformation, demagoguery, and lies about Afghanistan in Politics for all to see.

The thing is it's a self fulfilling prophecy. If everyone was using it like they should be it wouldn't be a "backwater sub-forum." In fact, I would gather it's the most accessed forum on the site right now, but that's largely because we've been moving everything over there.

Why do you want to hide the political story of the decade?

Mods should merge all the pullout/evacuation/abandonment threads. There are over a dozen with only a handful of replies. I'm surprised to not find a huge thread discussing this debacle.

Nobody goes to some obscure forum.

My friend told me that....lol. Unless it's political or current... possibly breaking news the topic is buried.
I very, very, seldom go specifically to any forum other than the gun forum since that's the only reason I joined. I look at the What's New page, the New Topics page, and the "similar threads" lists.

lol

Funny that all the fake "Russian Collusion" stories werent moved to the Russian Forum. It would be the same damn thing, but the double standard is obvious. This is about BIDEN, so it gets buried.

These stories belong in Politics or Current Events. But it makes the old Vegetable look incompetent, so let's bury it

Me thinks there is too much shitting bricks over double titles for cripes sakes. Every thread is examined and graded, and licked and suckled.

But above all. You have a bunch of slithering hall monitors that only exist to do this............

Forum List

Back