See yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^

What's next, folks - somebody who chooses the user name "bukkake" telling us it doesn't mean THAT, but really refers to something else while claiming that something else just can't be found.

Can we all say "bullshit" together, kids?

No, I do not. Are you under the impression that nothing in the universe exists outside of Google? Are you prepared to reveal that about yourself?
I found something on QUORA explaining the difference between calling someone a sh*thead vs a poophead:

The inference is an insult, like someone who drips poop.

Is this what Dogmaphobe is referring to?

Unkotare is anything of this related to what you intend by your user name?

Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.
Dear Gracie
Sorry to see you go but Congratulations on finding the best place for you.

I see moving forward as more like a graduation to better things ahead for you, and building more meaningful relations and community with others.

I am sorry to hear you have suffered so badly from the California fires. More power and support to you as you recover, survive and thrive!

Best Wishes to you and glad you at least have the freedom choosing to leave and likewise can always choose when you feel like dropping in or coming back.

Maybe to give updates on what is happening in CA.

The best remedy to overcome media bias is to be your own media.

Keep making the best and most of all resources and avenues you can avail.

Take care and please keep in touch!

Yours truly,
Emily

Gracie, thank you for the courtesy of notifying those of us who care about you, that you are leaving. I like when posters do that as I've always seen that gesture as a thoughtful one as it doesn't leave your friends wondering or worrying about what happened to you. It is an unselfish act of kindness.

I hope you come back soon as I will miss you very much. I think you and beautress are the two women I respect the most here. We've all known each other for so long and I love seeing each of you on board.

Gracie, I like your plan of what you may do for I do that myself and it works for me. I like a peaceful mind so I come here every day briefly, do some reading, and do some "thanking" though I seldom post. I only like to get caught up in the important things in life.

All the best, sweetie. I will miss your variety of earnest and thoughtful posts.

:smiliehug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back