My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be so hard on the ol' boy.

He means well.

🤣
yes he does! He's a legend.
And a very decent man! no- one on the internet can put words together like him!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpopcorn.gif

:( Ropey has most likely left us.

You see, I know who Ropey is. He wasn't young. A good friend of mine had dealings with Ropey in the past.

Ropey knows who I am, too.

But where is Tree?
740D3D1A-F7A9-4690-9598-649ACA6E8CA6.jpg

Perhaps you should have read the rules again, active doesn't indicate appropriate. If you have doubts you can always PM a Mod.
I’ve been here for like 15 years and I don’t have the first fuck’n clue who the “Moderators” are. How does one “PM a mod” when they are brand new and even people here for decades have no earthly idea? 🤦‍♂️

I’ve been here for like 15 years and I don’t have the first fuck’n clue who the “Moderators” are. How does one “PM a mod” when they are brand new and even people here for decades have no earthly idea? 🤦‍♂️

If you go to the forums page, way down on the right side it will tell you what staff are online. Also mods have badges that identify them as staff. All you have to do is click on their handle and then Start a Conversation. It's not really rocket science.

JoeB131 has expressed his hatred for Jews, Mormons, and me. I feel honored to be included with Jews and Mormons.

I have been proselytized by Mormon missionaries. On the basis of my thorough study of Mormon claims I have decided not to become a Mormon. Nevertheless, I like Mormons. They are nice people. Jews are nice. They also tend to be extremely intelligent.

JoeB131 is neither nice nor intelligent, although he has claimed to have an IQ of about 148,
Well, he's got a lot of catching up to do with to get up to 214. :badgrin: (DarkFury)

GT made this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back