See yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.
Getting banned is a badge of honor. Ban me for lashing out but don’t ban those who conflate Trump with Hitler via their avatars. Can’t make that up…

Had enough. Rules for thee but not for we mentality here by staff. So...happily ensconced elsewhere.

I'll check in now and then, maybe do a thank or two, and keep an eye on my pm, but other than that.....toodles.

Well.....bye

The mods here do whatever they want whenever they want and to whoever theywant and do so with zero responsibility or accountability.

It has been that way the entire time I have been here and I do not see it ever changing.

Go with God, Gracie. You likely have a lot on your shoulders right now with all those fires and last year's fires, and being shifted from pillar to post by losing house and home. Best wishes in your more agreeable chatroom. I'm staying here. I love the people who post here.
Some people here probably know me better than most of my relatives do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back