Marchimedes tries a thing...

I say SlowJoeBiden is lettin all in to make this nation a fu(k fest so he can declare an emergency,

I know, I used to do this a long time ago and fu(ked ya'll up back then. If ya'll really know your politics start typing.

Try this, I'm right here, right now, just posted that get busy, I'll reply instantly.
ya, know. this could be a show, a last "glorious victory" that everybody can use to justify peace talks .

maybe a simple plan like that might require a little more coordination to assure minimal damage with max domestic propaganda value?

and maybe this entire thing is nettenyahu and/or bin salmen and most likely putin influencing american politics.

the certain thing is that we are not and would not "abandon israel." the way that some traitors would abandon nato and ukraine or surrender to the taliban.

What should the highest tax rate be and at what dollar amount should it start at?
The Only Taxes Will Be on Inheritance

These spoiled brats are set up halfway to the finish line. So we get low people in high places. Being misled is a Tomahawk missile.

Anyone who would rather pay taxes than abolish hereditary power hates his own Daddy for not getting rich and spoiling him. We have become a very immature and unmanly nation.

ya, know. this could be a show, a last "glorious victory" that everybody can use to justify peace talks .

maybe a simple plan like that might require a little more coordination to assure minimal damage with max domestic propaganda value?

and maybe this entire thing is nettenyahu and/or bin salmen and most likely putin influencing american politics.

the certain thing is that we are not and would not "abandon israel." the way that some traitors would abandon nato and ukraine or surrender to the taliban.

I understood nuttin of that.

Who's game?

:desk:

Want to play jeopardy?

1ak56r.jpg

Forum List

Back