Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

Hunter Biden has been doing crack in the White House since Obama's first term...the only person who has probably done more crack than Hunter is Obama's mother-n-law....but the media won't talk about it.......I am hearing reports that Hunter purchased the cocaine from Kamala's nephew...and well known drug dealer
Just remember: This extreme drug addict will continue to use drugs. I learned my lesson to avoid people with addictions. Mine drank himself stupid and would not stop even for our marriage. I dumped him. I will never be around an addict of any kind again.

No, I did not. I just followed your logic.

So, do tell....How can you have a Biden Crime Syndicate without a criminal mastermind leading it?
That’s quite the dance and shuffle.

I’m waiting for you to provide the exact citation of the claim you dishonestly attributed to me.

Go fetch it.

That’s quite the dance and shuffle.

I’m waiting for you to provide the exact citation of the claim you dishonestly attributed to me.

Go fetch it.

Been there done that, you said it was the "Biden Crime Syndicate"....so if Joe is not the mastermind, who is?

Well... if the final line of defense for the leadership of our nation has come up empty handed, and abandoned chase... This is clearly a National Security issue. The likes of which are unprecedented...

Quit your whining. Do you think that's the 1st little bag ever found? As for heavily trafficked, ask someone who works for your State transportation how many little bags they find on the roads.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Imagine being so dumb you post this.

Gee, if coke can be smuggled into the WH with no one the wiser, anthrax powder could just as easily. Is WH security really this lax?
Actually is security in the white house so lax, that someone can sneak 15 boxes of secret documents out of the white house. Isn't there anybody at the door checking what people bring in and out?

See how that works.

I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone that you know,” Hunter Biden told “CBS Sunday Morning.” “I mean, I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka exclusively throughout that entire time.”

I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that even remotely resembled crack cocaine. I probably smoked more Parmesan cheese than anyone that you know,” Hunter Biden told “CBS Sunday Morning.” “I mean, I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka exclusively throughout that entire time.”
These sound like words from one of the greatest intellectuals I've ever known...

Forum List

Back