Dow 40,000

seems it has not failed but hit record highs

442410308_835683591930038_4098895151591649728_n.jpg

Stock Market prices are based upon trader's perception of the Future Prospects of corporative earnings.

What exactly did Sleepy Joe "do" to encourage the folks on Wall Street. GIve traders hope that Bidenomics will soon be over by his pathetic showings in the polls?

Meanwhile - the vast majority of Americans are suffering record increases in prices over the past 3 years.
Credit card debt increases is at an all time high.
Mortgage defaults are getting a bit scary.
People are struggling everywhere.

But - thank God the stock market is up!!!!!!!!!
Sucks to be you.

I moved an IRA account to "more saftey" after the Chowderhead was installed via Election Fraud. MAR 21, 2021. I had a little more before under Trump than I do now. Obiden killed the Bonds market in 2022 (same as Obiden 1.0).

But all said.......I am glad (and surprised) I am nearly back to my Trump peak. But up a total of ~13% over nearly four years? Nothing to write home about. High yeid savings accounts are giving 4.5% per year right now. The Bond problem seems to have corrected and I am having more steady gains now. I am extremly happy they did not kill the Markets totally like they did 07-08'

Yes yes if one could risk it and time the markets they could have made even more the last two years in Large Cap. This below is actual todays' numbers. Real life. Real working taxpayer accounts with no time to micro-manage it. 2022 was horrible.
1715959311522.png

Attachments

• 1715959110298.png
    1715959110298.png
    20 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You see two sides of America in these arguments:

1) Desperate, broke, and angry Trump supporters.
2) Hopeful, optimistic, hard working Biden supporters.

Guess who is suffering in this economy?

Yeah.

I know when I think welfare and crime, I think of Trump supporters.

Dipshit.

Stock Market prices are based upon trader's perception of the Future Prospects of corporative earnings.

What exactly did Sleepy Joe "do" to encourage the folks on Wall Street. GIve traders hope that Bidenomics will soon be over by his pathetic showings in the polls?

Winner. The Markets are always looking 6 months ahead. an Economic barometer of some sorts. They sense a change coming. That said, Again I am amazed American business hung on thru these years. Must be the GOVT spending (added onto the debt ) also had an effect.......also that affected inflation of course. It is the Obiden way. GOVT rules all.

The broke, angry, and desperate chimes in.

I didn't realize we were previously acquainted.

How about this?

Do you Venmo?

Betcha 2 Grand Trump beats Biden's ass in November.

It's all the money I have in the World, but I'm willing to put it down.

Ball's in your court.....dipshit. ;)

Forum List

Back