Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
If you have evidence as to who it is, you need to share it with the Secret Service.

Biden is a facilitator.
Obama's syndicate is running the White House behind the scenes.

Hillary was faking an illness before she lost the election....and they were going to treat her the same way.
It's just a way for them to draw sympathy from idiots who don't know any better.
We can't question this retard because doing so makes us heartless rotten people with no empathy for his condition.
Con-spiracy fun! :heehee:

Bring on the chem-trails!

So what's to stop a terrorist from waltzing into the White House with Anthrax at any time?
Obviously if that was possible it already would have happened. And obviously the only way they wouldn't ID the coke user in this case is because they DON'T WANT to ID them...and in fact are probably protecting them.

This is one of the most obvious cover-ups I've ever seen. These Dems are shameless.

ZZUog0L.png

For years you morons have excused the Biden Crime Syndicate believing Sloppy Joe was capable of a single, coherent thought. Yet, every time he’s in front of teleprompter, the little misfit… you know…. the thing.

Just sad that Dems / Marxists choose to be accomplices to sleaze, corruption and ethics only a crime boss would admire.

You need to make up your mind, is Biden too stupid to have a single, coherent thought or is he the criminal mastermind running the Biden Crime Syndicate?

You cannot have it both ways

Shut up. To you "we the people" doesn't even mean all of us.
To Biden and the Democrats there is no 'We The People' it's 'Those People.' That's who they'll blame. Have they blamed Trump yet? BTW fuck off asshole.

You need to make up your mind, is Biden too stupid to have a single, coherent thought or is he the criminal mastermind running the Biden Crime Syndicate?

You cannot have it both ways
You can’t convince anyone that Biden is a criminal mastermind when he doesn’t have a functioning mind.

So at what point will the police bust into the Whitehouse with guns drawn and if anyone makes the wrong move shoot them? Ransack the place and arrest all inside until the investigations are done? Oh wait that just happens to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back