Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

It would be like trying to interview all the customers at a restaurant to find out who left an eightball. It isn’t like they left a Key behind.
This post smacks of desperation... There goes your facade of non-partisanship. Not that we couldn't see it mind you. But a sober look at it yourself... Well... You'll see how paper thin it was as well...

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!

Someone left a packet of coke in a lobby.

Its gonna be okay.

Leave one on your dashboard, and get pulled over... Report back when available as to how "okay" it's going...

My dashboard is the 'heart of democracy'? Or are you just being a little dramatic?

It has been said before but it's worth repeating.

lvPBu6p.jpg

This post smacks of desperation... There goes your facade of non-partisanship. Not that we couldn't see it mind you. But a sober look at it yourself... Well... You'll see how paper thin it was as well...

That’s funny. The guy with the White Supremacy symbol says I am partisan. Thanks. Glad to be in opposition to your agenda.

But for the rest. Let’s be serious. Several hundred people pass through that lobby every day. Minimum. Let’s say that the Feds do as you wish. They interview everyone. Ok. Two thirds, at least, demand their attorneys. Those Attorneys advise their clients to shut up and say nothing.

So now what? This is what I love about the idiots like yourself. You morons pretend that the Constitution only has about three Amendments. The rest of the nation knows there are more, although honestly they couldn’t tell you what half of them deal with.

In this case we will be discussing the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendments. If you show up to search my home without a warrant you are getting nowhere. Because I’m not letting you in. If you want to ask me questions? I’m saying nothing. If you want to sit me in an interview room to try and explain to me the error of my thinking I’ll speak just enough to demand my attorney.

if the people did speak they would say it wasn’t me. So interviews like that would be both useless and unconstitutional. You can’t haul someone down to the station for questions because they were in the area. Hell you have to have Probable Cause just to talk to them.

That’s why I am shrugging. It isn’t exactly public, but it damn sure isn’t someplace with a mere handful of potential suspects.

And if by some miracle after spending tens of thousands of man hours investigating hundreds of people you managed to make an arrest. The guy would do less time for a minor possession charge than you spent trying to put him away.

So no. I’m not getting worked up over this. I still think Biden is a dolt. I didn’t vote for him. I doubt I’ll vote for him in 24. But the hysteria from the Right is insanely out of proof to the situation. Of course. Hysterics from the right are almost always out of proportion.

It was a False Flag operation. A staffer from Gaetz’s office snuck the drugs in trying to claim that the Democrats are all drug users.
Yeah, hitch your wagon to that star. If it had been Gaetz, you can bet that the SS would miraculously know who brought it in and he'd be in Gitmo--never to be heard from again. The SS has "Biden Blinders" on.

That’s funny. The guy with the White Supremacy symbol says I am partisan. Thanks. Glad to be in opposition to your agenda.

But for the rest. Let’s be serious. Several hundred people pass through that lobby every day. Minimum. Let’s say that the Feds do as you wish. They interview everyone. Ok. Two thirds, at least, demand their attorneys. Those Attorneys advise their clients to shut up and say nothing.

So now what? This is what I love about the idiots like yourself. You morons pretend that the Constitution only has about three Amendments. The rest of the nation knows there are more, although honestly they couldn’t tell you what half of them deal with.

In this case we will be discussing the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Amendments. If you show up to search my home without a warrant you are getting nowhere. Because I’m not letting you in. If you want to ask me questions? I’m saying nothing. If you want to sit me in an interview room to try and explain to me the error of my thinking I’ll speak just enough to demand my attorney.

if the people did speak they would say it wasn’t me. So interviews like that would be both useless and unconstitutional. You can’t haul someone down to the station for questions because they were in the area. Hell you have to have Probable Cause just to talk to them.

That’s why I am shrugging. It isn’t exactly public, but it damn sure isn’t someplace with a mere handful of potential suspects.

And if by some miracle after spending tens of thousands of man hours investigating hundreds of people you managed to make an arrest. The guy would do less time for a minor possession charge than you spent trying to put him away.

So no. I’m not getting worked up over this. I still think Biden is a dolt. I didn’t vote for him. I doubt I’ll vote for him in 24. But the hysteria from the Right is insanely out of proof to the situation. Of course. Hysterics from the right are almost always out of proportion.
CAMERAS.

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
Who here thinks they would have been unable to find the culprit if it had been Anthrax? Anyone? Buehler? Let's face reality, they knew within moments of the discovery who left it there and just don't want to make it public. If they didn't, they're incomprehensibly incompentant with security, given the state of modern surveillance, and I fear for the safety of the president and his family/staff.

Yeah, hitch your wagon to that star. If it had been Gaetz, you can bet that the SS would miraculously know who brought it in and he'd be in Gitmo--never to be heard from again. The SS has "Biden Blinders" on.

Why not? The RW has hitched their wagons to dumber CT than that.

I don’t know what is funnier. The idea that the cameras are good enough to see a small baggie if coke surreptitiously dropped or that you are operating under the impression that it was a large amount like half a key.
Maybe you should keep up with the story--it was found in a locker--with no key. Cameras would be able to ascertain who was the last one in that locker. Its not rocket science unless it is a democrat that is under suspicion.

I don’t know what is funnier. The idea that the cameras are good enough to see a small baggie if coke surreptitiously dropped or that you are operating under the impression that it was a large amount like half a key.
If you really want to know who left it there, you start watching the videos from the last time you know it wasn't there and see who goes into the area until the time you know it was there. That's your suspect list. Look, we know this is all a crock. Like I said, if it was Anthrax, they would already have a suspect in custody, never to see the light of day again.

Maybe you should keep up with the story--it was found in a locker--with no key. Cameras would be able to ascertain who was the last one in that locker. Its not rocket science unless it is a democrat that is under suspicion.
I believe that they figured that out immediately and that's why they're playing dumb. Sometimes people are too connected to be exposed, ala the infamous Maxwell client list.

Forum List

Back