Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

Depends where the found it. If it was out in the open it would be easy. If it were hidden somewhere in a bathroom without cameras that may have been frequented by 100 different people over the last month, it might be near impossible to know who. The clue might be the person with the white powdered nose who left the bathroom though.
Well, you could drug test anyone who was there, and it isnt 100 different people. All staff are already drug tested, so that narrows the search down dramatically.

Well, you could drug test anyone who was there, and it isnt 100 different people. All staff are already drug tested, so that narrows the search down dramatically.

You understand you can’t just drug test people. You have heard of the Fourth Amendment. I know it doesn’t get as much play as the Second on RW Fringe websites. But it is still there.

You understand you can’t just drug test people. You have heard of the Fourth Amendment. I know it doesn’t get as much play as the Second on RW Fringe websites. But it is still there.
Let us know who refuses to take it. Lets narrow this list down until it inevitably leaves only Hunter.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

For years you morons have been telling us Joe is a vegetable and does not know what he had for dinner, but now all of a sudden he a Crime Lord running a crime syndicate

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Joe Biden is not running anything, just like he isn't running the country. He has been ENDOWED with tremendous power through the positions that were handed to him. There are multiple Biden family members involved in Biden Inc. as has been proven with bank records.

Joe Biden is not running anything, just like he isn't running the country. He has been ENDOWED with tremendous power through the positions that were handed to him. There are multiple Biden family members involved in Biden Inc. as has been proven with bank records.

Well, nothing has been proven, it has just been talked about by politicians. No different than when they did so about Trump.

You just caught on to this? it has been this way since 1776.
True, but the level of corruption in our government skyrocketed when the Obama administration brought Chicago style police to the Swamp. Some will take it back to the Clinton administration and they may well be right.

Let us know who refuses to take it. Lets narrow this list down until it inevitably leaves only Hunter.
Nearly 2% of the population has used cocaine in the last year. Statistically that is a few thousand who pass within a mile of the White House on any given day.

But you want it to be Hunter. Hunter breezes through security. He doesn’t get searched. He barely passes through a metal detector. The idea that you can pin it on him is laughable.

I seriously doubt they could not find any finger prints or any DNA on the baggie. Now...if they could not MATCH the prints/DNA to someone...that is a different deal...but saying there are no prints or DNA opens a whole new set of questions... Was someone walking around with surgical gloves on? Wouldn't that be suspicious? Etc...

If you want to know what I think... I believe that the Secret Service/Parks Police/Alphabet Agency to be named did the thing where one staffer plants a bogey (that is what they called it when they did it where I worked). The K-9 handler brings in their dog to search the area. They should find the bogey. If they don't the dog/trainer is re-trained. I think the first guy just left it there.

Who would be dumb enough to bring cocaine into the White House?

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
It's Junior's.
That's why he's been waving his fingers around and crying the last 2+ years.

images

Forum List

Back